You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Random Thread V: Random Strikes Back
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Vote for these randomly selected Wikipedia topics:
1990–91 U.C. Sampdoria season
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Ajidaar-Unkyur
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
1813 in literature
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Arvind Mohan Kayastha
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Mszanowo
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Vaynor
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
KQRX
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Gallatin, Tennessee
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Latin Quarter (film)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Parapiptadenia rigida
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Author Message
rudyZ


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 17055
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
In regards to the Bama/Auburn game......

I guess I never really noticed, but do you not have to kick an extra point if you score a game winning TD with no time left? I know it's not necessary because you've already won, but I thought you still had to kick an extra point.



Is your point that Auburn have technically forfeited the game by not kicking the extra point? Wink
_________________


RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
adamq


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 7946
Location: Indiana
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:
In regards to the Bama/Auburn game......

I guess I never really noticed, but do you not have to kick an extra point if you score a game winning TD with no time left? I know it's not necessary because you've already won, but I thought you still had to kick an extra point.



Is your point that Auburn have technically forfeited the game by not kicking the extra point? Wink



extrapointgate
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AndyLeesAunt


Joined: 21 Feb 2013
Posts: 1046
Location: New York
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adamq wrote:
AndyLeesAunt wrote:
adamq wrote:
MIZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOUU

JOHNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYY


MIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU RAH


Ahhh mannnnn....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
y2lamanaki


Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 03 Jan 2006
Posts: 13979
Location: Lancaster, PA
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AndyLeesAunt wrote:
adamq wrote:
AndyLeesAunt wrote:
adamq wrote:
MIZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOUU

JOHNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYY


MIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU RAH


Ahhh mannnnn....


I'm very happy about this...there are very few entities in sport that give me greater joy by losing than Manziel.
_________________


Future Hall of Famer Frank Gore's Career Rushing List Tracker:

*Currently Ranked 8th All-Time
*Yards needed to pass #7 Eric Dickerson: 194
*Yards needed to pass #6 Jerome Bettis: 597
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
AndyLeesAunt


Joined: 21 Feb 2013
Posts: 1046
Location: New York
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
AndyLeesAunt wrote:
adamq wrote:
AndyLeesAunt wrote:
adamq wrote:
MIZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOUU

JOHNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYY


MIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU RAH


Ahhh mannnnn....


I'm very happy about this...there are very few entities in sport that give me greater joy by losing than Manziel.


People hate on Johnny just like they hate on James/Kobe

its sooo dumb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
y2lamanaki


Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 03 Jan 2006
Posts: 13979
Location: Lancaster, PA
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AndyLeesAunt wrote:
People hate on Johnny just like they hate on James/Kobe

its sooo dumb


Maybe if he wasn't such a (insert any of a variety of inappropriate words here), then people wouldn't hate him. I don't hate players because they're good...I hate them because they suck as individuals and I would rather see them maimed in a horrifying accident than have any success.
_________________


Future Hall of Famer Frank Gore's Career Rushing List Tracker:

*Currently Ranked 8th All-Time
*Yards needed to pass #7 Eric Dickerson: 194
*Yards needed to pass #6 Jerome Bettis: 597
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
AndyLeesAunt


Joined: 21 Feb 2013
Posts: 1046
Location: New York
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
AndyLeesAunt wrote:
People hate on Johnny just like they hate on James/Kobe

its sooo dumb


Maybe if he wasn't such a (insert any of a variety of inappropriate words here), then people wouldn't hate him. I don't hate players because they're good...I hate them because they suck as individuals and I would rather see them maimed in a horrifying accident than have any success.


I love his personality.. but then again I am also a college kid... in the greek system
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AndyLeesAunt


Joined: 21 Feb 2013
Posts: 1046
Location: New York
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So let's say we resign TBrown

Next year we have Brock/Brown starting, Wright, Morris, and rookie (1st-3rd)

We don't resign Whitner

Reid & Cully at the safety positions
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 24654
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
AndyLeesAunt wrote:
People hate on Johnny just like they hate on James/Kobe

its sooo dumb


Maybe if he wasn't such a (insert any of a variety of inappropriate words here), then people wouldn't hate him. I don't hate players because they're good...I hate them because they suck as individuals and I would rather see them maimed in a horrifying accident than have any success.


I have the same feeling towards him.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UofMfan909


Moderator
Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Posts: 32442
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
AndyLeesAunt wrote:
People hate on Johnny just like they hate on James/Kobe

its sooo dumb


Maybe if he wasn't such a (insert any of a variety of inappropriate words here), then people wouldn't hate him. I don't hate players because they're good...I hate them because they suck as individuals and I would rather see them maimed in a horrifying accident than have any success.


I have the same feeling towards him.


disagree. johnny football is college football right now tbh


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
49ers Finest


Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 9927
Location: San Jose
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
AndyLeesAunt wrote:
People hate on Johnny just like they hate on James/Kobe

its sooo dumb


Maybe if he wasn't such a (insert any of a variety of inappropriate words here), then people wouldn't hate him. I don't hate players because they're good...I hate them because they suck as individuals and I would rather see them maimed in a horrifying accident than have any success.


I have the same feeling towards him.

i did feel this way

but now ive gone back towards the opposite way. i like his playing style and he carries that team. their d is dreadful

hes too arrogant. but i want him to succeed and i think he has a chance at that in the nfl. he has flaws, but he gets too much hate now
_________________
***WE RUN THE WEST!***
SB AT HOME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

new sig... sorry alex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 24654
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UofMfan909 wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
AndyLeesAunt wrote:
People hate on Johnny just like they hate on James/Kobe

its sooo dumb


Maybe if he wasn't such a (insert any of a variety of inappropriate words here), then people wouldn't hate him. I don't hate players because they're good...I hate them because they suck as individuals and I would rather see them maimed in a horrifying accident than have any success.


I have the same feeling towards him.


disagree. johnny football is college football right now tbh



Much like 49ers Finest said. I love his playing style, because it makes college football very exciting. However, I can't get over his arrogance.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 24654
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I'm thinking we should have given that 1st for Gordon.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AndyLeesAunt


Joined: 21 Feb 2013
Posts: 1046
Location: New York
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
So I'm thinking we should have given that 1st for Gordon.


YES YES YES x10000000
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
49ers Finest


Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 9927
Location: San Jose
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nick foles is serioulsy a good qb. i thought he was decent and he was just going crazy with some luck

but hes maintained this. dude is for real. congrats to the eagles


and finish off the cards!
_________________
***WE RUN THE WEST!***
SB AT HOME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

new sig... sorry alex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 98 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group