Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Random Thread V: Random Strikes Back
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Vote for these randomly selected Wikipedia topics:
1990–91 U.C. Sampdoria season
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Ajidaar-Unkyur
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
1813 in literature
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Arvind Mohan Kayastha
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Mszanowo
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Vaynor
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
KQRX
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Gallatin, Tennessee
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Latin Quarter (film)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Parapiptadenia rigida
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

NINERFAN_4_LIFE

Location: Buring the eternal flame Candlestick Park, wondering if I should throw my levis into the fire
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I told u guys before the season that I had a sneaking suspicion that we were going to be a wild card team this year simply because we have so many road games against tough teams and it would make sense for that to continue into the playoffs. This team travels well with the exception of last week and sometimes a team needs the "us vs the world" mentality so it wouldn't necessarily be the worst thing in the world. It pains me to say that tho bc I want to win the division every year and I love going to home games- especially playoff games. But I think we have a long tough road ahead of us and we just need to stay hungry. Last week we didn't look hungry but we did in the first two games. I'm thinking we will rebound this week. Rex Ryan made comments this off season about how he was the best defensive mind in the game and then the next day he said he had to appologize because he got a couple phone calls from guys around the league and then mentions Vic fangios name around 5 times. I got the impression that they had an arguement and that they didn't like each other. So I'm hoping we make a point to show him which twam has the better coaching staff.
Jeebs

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like the regular refs are gonna be back for the weekend. Now we can get back to hating on these guys. Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll kiss Edward Hochuli on his return after what was witnessed... for maybe a week, then it's on again Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psychlone wrote:
I'll kiss Edward Hochuli on his return after what was witnessed... for maybe a week, then it's on again Laughing

I wonder if Jim Harbaugh will hug the refs on Sunday. Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't seem to get it rolling in our forum league. Sad So I need some fantasy help with my other league that I'm actually doing well at. Which two should I start?

Matt Forte @ DAL
Michael Turner CAR
Mikel LeShoure MIN
Frank Fore @ NYJ

I'm thinking Turner and Gore, because Forte is up in the air.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gore and LeShoure if it were me.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."-Benjamin Franklin
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gore Whore 21 wrote:

That's what I would do as we'll. turner is garbage, in fantasy and real play

new sig... sorry alex
Chrissooner49er

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone watch "Last Resort" last night? Very Tom Clancy-like if you enjoy political intrigue/suspense... Go watch it if you were a Clancy fan like myself. It showed a lot of promise last night, I just hope it doesn't devolve into a soap opera.
rudyZ

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrissooner49er wrote:
Anyone watch "Last Resort" last night? Very Tom Clancy-like if you enjoy political intrigue/suspense... Go watch it if you were a Clancy fan like myself. It showed a lot of promise last night, I just hope it doesn't devolve into a soap opera.

I watched it last week, and yes, I was very impressed. Everything was set up nicely, we have a general sense of where it will go, but with a lot of room to grow. It's hard to imagine multiple seasons, though. Unless the captain becomes a life-long dictator of the island...

Now it's Homeland season 2 I'm very excited about. The teasers teased me real good.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Chrissooner49er

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
Chrissooner49er wrote:

I watched it last week, and yes, I was very impressed. Everything was set up nicely, we have a general sense of where it will go, but with a lot of room to grow. It's hard to imagine multiple seasons, though. Unless the captain becomes a life-long dictator of the island...

Now it's Homeland season 2 I'm very excited about. The teasers teased me real good.

Can't afford cable/sat, so I cannot watch Homeland...I guess I may find it on Hulu if I tried.
I loved Damien on "Life"! That show was ended too soon. I found his character fascinating...a cop who had done 12 years hard time for a crime he did not commit and won an appeal (along with $50 Million and a promotion to Detective). His approach to cases was so unorthodox it was amusing.
rudyZ

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrissooner49er wrote:
rudyZ wrote:
Chrissooner49er wrote:

Can't afford cable/sat, so I cannot watch Homeland...I guess I may find it on Hulu if I tried.
I loved Damien on "Life"! That show was ended too soon. I found his character fascinating...a cop who had done 12 years hard time for a crime he did not commit and won an appeal (along with $50 Million and a promotion to Detective). His approach to cases was so unorthodox it was amusing.

I bought season 1 on blu-ray. I took a chance, I had heard great things about it. I started watching and boy, was I happy I bought it. Totally worth it.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Chrissooner49er

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
Chrissooner49er wrote:
rudyZ wrote:
Chrissooner49er wrote:

I bought season 1 on blu-ray. I took a chance, I had heard great things about it. I started watching and boy, was I happy I bought it. Totally worth it.

Most memorable lines for me: "What kind of cop carries a knife?!"

And "You never said 3!"
"He's right. You never said 3"
"I rounded up."
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:
Gore Whore 21 wrote:

That's what I would do as we'll. turner is garbage, in fantasy and real play

True, but he's up against a horrible Panthers defense. I'd sit him in any other situation, but this match-up has me wondering.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On 49ers total access, Tom rathman was talking about RB blocks and leverage...
He wore a blue collared shirt, khaki shorts, and a camo 49ers hat.
Combination of Alex and Justin. Haha

new sig... sorry alex
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geno smith. Rolling Eyes
Damn. In a complete non defensive game.

Geno smith securing the heisman?
Idk who else is even close

Finished with 656 yards. 8 tds. 88.2% completion.
Crazy

new sig... sorry alex

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 8 of 100

Jump to: