Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Gameday Thread: Rams vs. Lions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
El ramster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did Truimaine play?
Didn't hear his name once..

So sad that Pead didn't get to play.
We have to sit Sjax.. Richardson looked
like he was shot out of a cannon a few times..

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
Lionsfanforever

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great game guys. And good luck, you guys have a very good defense, and should keep most of your guys games close.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Did Truimaine play?
Didn't hear his name once..

yes saw him at least once in the fourth, i could have sworn i did

Quote:
So sad that Pead didn't get to play.

he did

Quote:
We have to sit Sjax.. Richardson looked
like he was shot out of a cannon a few times..

what????
X_Factor_40

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good game, guys!

The Rams were a lot better than I expected, and honestly I thought this was going to be a tough game like it was. I didn't expect all the mistakes by Stafford, though.

Jeff Fisher will have the Rams looking like a very good team very soon. Best of luck this season!!
El ramster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
Good game, guys!

The Rams were a lot better than I expected, and honestly I thought this was going to be a tough game like it was. I didn't expect all the mistakes by Stafford, though.

Jeff Fisher will have the Rams looking like a very good team very soon. Best of luck this season!!

Thanks...

Mad..

Pead didn't run the ball once IIRC.
Just a KR..
Richardson our other back should have
had more touched.. 2 Car for 20+ yards I believe.

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
maladeen3917

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
X_Factor_40 wrote:
Good game, guys!

Thanks...

Mad..

Pead didn't run the ball once IIRC.

Just a KR..
Richardson our other back should have
had more touched.. 2 Car for 20+ yards I believe.

pead did on a 3rd down shotgun draw if im correct.
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good game guys. Unfortunate about the injuries. Any word on Saffold?

Fischer came at the Lions with a solid, balanced game plan. The defence seemed to know when Stafford was throwing an out route before the ball left his hands.

I was impressed with the young players. If you get those DT's back that dline is going to do some damage. The oline injuries are disappointing. Consistency in personnel is so important there.

What can be said about that secondary. Jenkins played well and I really hoped Finnegan would sign in Detroit.

I'm a huge fan of Bradford and he protected the ball well today. That TD throw had fantastic placement. I hope he can stay healthy this year and I really hope the management finds him some weapons in the off season. I'm worried it may affect his growth as a player moving forward.

Most of all the hiring of Fischer will pay huge dividends. He's a great coach.

Best of luck the rest of the way and hopefully the team can shake the injury bug.

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
maladeen3917

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:

Fischer came at the Lions with a solid, balanced game plan. The defence seemed to know when Stafford was throwing an out route before the ball left his hands.

I was impressed with the young players. If you get those DT's back that dline is going to do some damage. The oline injuries are disappointing. Consistency in personnel is so important there.

What can be said about that secondary. Jenkins played well and I really hoped Finnegan would sign in Detroit.

I'm a huge fan of Bradford and he protected the ball well today. That TD throw had fantastic placement. I hope he can stay healthy this year and I really hope the management finds him some weapons in the off season. I'm worried it may affect his growth as a player moving forward.

Best of luck the rest of the way and hopefully the team can shake the injury bug.

thank you and good overall game to you guys as well, heres to a good season the rest of the way. Also the bolded is every rams fan dream, we salivate at the very thought.
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
Summerz wrote:
The profanity needs to stop.Its immature and unnecessary on a sports forum. Now I'm new to these forums and I come on here to see some people complaining over a very competitive showing by a team who couldn't compete at all last year. Fisher coached hell of a game and the defense played well until the final drive. I saw in Sam a very smart QB who was making great decisions with the ball. I think the offense will get going as the year goes on. A lot of bright spots in the game today. 17 rookies on the roster the youngest team in the league, new coaches new system you can't expect it to fall into place right away. Grow up you guys and support your team the right way.

That's the closest thing to profanity that I've seen in the last few pages of this thread. Hypocrite. Did you really make a profile to tell people cursing isn't nice?
You are joking right? You do know that every one of the "[inappropriate/removed]" is a curse that the system on this site takes out dont you?

Yes I do know that it removes the profanity, which is why you don't see it. I'm already done with this though, if you don't see what I'm saying I don't care.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
Summerz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't trying to offend anyone with that post but I mean this is my first week on the forums and I don't understand why people need to express their opinions in that fashion? Not to mention its week 1 in a new era for this team and people are already jumping ship, its depressing.
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

surprised me today.
who got your 4 picks. i know finnernergin got one

and how did jenkins and your other draft picks look. you guys had a good draft

new sig... sorry alex
RamRod

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:
surprised me today.
who got your 4 picks. i know finnernergin got one

and how did jenkins and your other draft picks look. you guys had a good draft

There were 3 interceptions. Finnegan, Jenkins, and Dunbar.
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maladeen3917 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:

thank you and good overall game to you guys as well, heres to a good season the rest of the way. Also the bolded is every rams fan dream, we salivate at the very thought.

I understand. I'm a Sooners fan so I want to see Bradford have continued success. If you compare what the Lions have invested in weapons for Stafford versus what Bradford has to work with its night and day.

I was frustrated with Staffords reads today but much of that wasn't his shortcomings as much as the Rams CB play and defensive preperation.

I was very impressed with the Rams secondary.

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
jrry32

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maladeen3917 wrote:
hate to be that omen but we have to be even more discipline next week playing RG3.

I think that'll bode well for us. Look at how we confused Stafford for much of the game. I think RGIII will be a good match-up. Only thing is that Quinn and Long have to keep contain, something they have failed at in the past.

But with those 2 coming at him and a secondary that seemed to baffle Stafford at times, I think we have a solid chance. But I want a real win, not a moral victory.

Summerz wrote:
The profanity needs to stop.Its immature and unnecessary on a sports forum. Now I'm new to these forums and I come on here to see some people complaining over a very competitive showing by a team who couldn't compete at all last year. Fisher coached hell of a game and the defense played well until the final drive. I saw in Sam a very smart QB who was making great decisions with the ball. I think the offense will get going as the year goes on. A lot of bright spots in the game today. 17 rookies on the roster the youngest team in the league, new coaches new system you can't expect it to fall into place right away. Grow up you guys and support your team the right way.

Profanity is the way of the world, it says nothing about maturity. For you to come in after a heartbreaking loss and call people's maturity and fandom into question because of their frustration during and immediately following a game is ridiculous.

Your post was good except for the first 2 sentences and the final one, just drop the holier than thou attitude. It isn't doing anyone any good.

As for the content focused on the game, I think we need to see more before I have a lot of confidence in Sam or the offense. The 4th quarter was very promising but the first 3 were not.

The OL looked very solid with Wells in. Hopefully we get him back.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
jrry32

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
Very impressed with the Rams today. Offense just has to start better.

The team we played against had 5000 passing yards last year. They were shut down.
HEY! Stop Being rational around here! Thats NOT Allowed. I want to scream and yell about loosing a game in the Last 10 seconds to a team that most didnt think we belonged on the field with, even most on this forum, who left them for dead half way through the game, except we had a lead till the very end . . .

Wait a Second! Im supposed to be MAD! THEY SUCK! RAWR!!! SMASH! AAAANGGGGEEERRRRR!!!!!!!!

I love this same comedy act every time from you guys

I think that's exactly the issue. It has been so rare for this team to play with a playoff team like they did today that to lose in that fashion was heartbreaking. I don't know about you but I want a win.

Things definitely looked promising today but at some point, the Ws have to start coming.

I will say, though, to put up this kind of performance on the road Week 1 vs. a playoff caliber team with a very young team and a new staff is a very promising. Lets hope that the team keeps improving and we turn Ls into Ws. Great game...very upsetting outcome. But we played better than I thought we would.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 21 of 24

Jump to: