Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Gameday Thread: Rams vs. Lions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rob_shadows

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maladeen3917 wrote:
iRaMs wrote:
I say we put Finnegan on Young, just to see if he can get him to through a few punches. Laughing

Honestly, though I just want a injury free game. I see our team holding close in the first half, I'm just not 100% sold that our offense is gelled yet. The o-oline still scares me, and Brandon Gibson is still on our roster lol hopefully they prove me wrong, I'm just excited to see football already.

im quite excited the speakers will be loud and the jersey will be on, hopefully it wont have to come off by halftime. I think this game comes down to discipline on our defenses part. If we play a game where our defense is not over aggressive and does their job and doesn't try to play outside of their role we will be fine. They have no resemblance of a run game, we cannot over pursue in the run game. In my opinion we cannot play off coverage with our corners this game either. I understand they have Megatron he will command double coverage, but we have to treat this offense they way other teams treat ours, we have to make them pass to beat us and bring the pressure because we have the d line to get it done.

Sitting back in a soft cover two will get us killed.

Another thing they need to make sure of is that they don't underestimate Broyles, looked like he was 100% in preseason and was showing hands of glue.
iRaMs

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rob_shadows wrote:
maladeen3917 wrote:
iRaMs wrote:
I say we put Finnegan on Young, just to see if he can get him to through a few punches. Laughing

Honestly, though I just want a injury free game. I see our team holding close in the first half, I'm just not 100% sold that our offense is gelled yet. The o-oline still scares me, and Brandon Gibson is still on our roster lol hopefully they prove me wrong, I'm just excited to see football already.

im quite excited the speakers will be loud and the jersey will be on, hopefully it wont have to come off by halftime. I think this game comes down to discipline on our defenses part. If we play a game where our defense is not over aggressive and does their job and doesn't try to play outside of their role we will be fine. They have no resemblance of a run game, we cannot over pursue in the run game. In my opinion we cannot play off coverage with our corners this game either. I understand they have Megatron he will command double coverage, but we have to treat this offense they way other teams treat ours, we have to make them pass to beat us and bring the pressure because we have the d line to get it done.

Another thing they need to make sure of is that they don't underestimate Broyles, looked like he was 100% in preseason and was showing hands of glue.

Nah, Fletch will have him on lockdown.

On a more serious note though. Has he been looking good for you guys? I kinda wanted the Rams to grab him.

tim199009

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chalk up a W for them rams guys

Every one feel free to send your Bitcoins here:
16o9K2FJ7qYtGR2mypgFnQ2ee5H3p4vnR7

Rams Rams Rams

Kanye West= the GOAT
ajhicks11

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting very excited for this game, and the NFL in general to be fully underway. I'm excited to see the Rams compete the way a Fisher team competes.

I will add that I am excited to see our new look team in general. New CB's, Quinn starting, some new weapons, a hopefully improved Kendricks, and the new kickers.

GO RAMMMMS

Pick 2 and 13
yrba1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajhicks11 wrote:
I'm getting very excited for this game, and the NFL in general to be fully underway. I'm excited to see the Rams compete the way a Fisher team competes.

I will add that I am excited to see our new look team in general. New CB's, Quinn starting, some new weapons, a hopefully improved Kendricks, and the new kickers.

GO RAMMMMS

Take off that sig, that was so last season. Laughing
ajhicks11

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yrba1 wrote:
ajhicks11 wrote:

GO RAMMMMS

Take off that sig, that was so last season. Laughing

Done!

Pick 2 and 13
jrry32

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRaMs wrote:
rob_shadows wrote:
maladeen3917 wrote:
iRaMs wrote:

On a more serious note though. Has he been looking good for you guys? I kinda wanted the Rams to grab him.

Fletch doesn't play the slot.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
iRaMs

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
iRaMs wrote:
rob_shadows wrote:
maladeen3917 wrote:
iRaMs wrote:

I was joking lol

I'm pretty sure they are going to move finny to the slot and have fletch play outside correct?

El ramster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idk why people are worried about

Ryan-Young-Scheffter..

Ryan is coming from ACL and is unproven.
James Laurinaits is a damm good cover LB..
TE's rarely is ever have good games..
Young is a wildcard but Trumaine looks
to be looking damm fine..

I am terrified of Megatron and there Run game.
Teams with crappy run games or bad RB's always
shred us.. Well at least in the past..

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:

Ryan-Young-Scheffter..

Just get that space where you keep your sig warmed up.
El ramster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFTW wrote:
El ramster wrote:

Ryan-Young-Scheffter..

Just get that space where you keep your sig warmed up.

lol.. Trust me it is.. Sad though!
This COLEWORLD sig is nice..
But I wouldn't mind a dude
with Kid Buu to hand me my lost Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRaMs wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
iRaMs wrote:
rob_shadows wrote:
maladeen3917 wrote:
iRaMs wrote:

I was joking lol

I'm pretty sure they are going to move finny to the slot and have fletch play outside correct?

Seems to be the plan. Fletch or Trumaine.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
asgardian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

69-0 Rams! I can feel it.

WIN
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Lions may have to play without Delmas and Houston. That makes their secondary as questionable as ours was last year. Could be a decent day for Sam the Ram.....

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
El ramster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
The Lions may have to play without Delmas and Houston. That makes their secondary as questionable as ours was last year. Could be a decent day for Sam the Ram.....

That would be great If we had WR's..
Laughing Laughing

We can only count on Amendola on going HAM..
Sjax will get his.. But that's all we have.. The rest
are unknown. I'm praying that Quinn and Long
can kill it tomorrow.. We aren't winning with offense.
If we can keep them under 20+pts I will be
impressed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 2 of 24

Jump to: