Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Sabotage's 2013 Mock Draft Thread 4 Rounds v1.8 11/2/12
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
quietjetsket

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Jets mock as of 9/5.

I don't like Bray but taking him in the 4th round is no brainer.
ramssuperbowl99

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 2 A&M OT's, Robert Woods, and William Gholston?

DO WANT.

Title Town USA wrote:
Don't question Rams. He runs this place. He is The Man.
Nobody

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great Colts draft! We get a great guard and an OLB to replace Freeney. Love it. The thing I would change is swap Hurst for Alex Elam. SS has become a need, Zbikowski has been awful.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solid for the Falcons.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didnt read through to see what other Bills fans posted, but I like the draft except 1 rd. QB is a clear cut need we need to settle on a Franchis caliber guy. Is that Wilson I am not sure yet he has looked shakey with the injury and the record but right position. WR in rd 2 great totally fine. I like the DE in rd 4 we need to add some more speed rushers to the front 4. I would like in rd 3 to add a LB though. We have a very young and raw core right now a guy like Chase Thomas or Nico Johnson would be solid picks right there. TE is not much of a need with Scott Chandler continued success over the past couple years.

Max's 2010 Annual Draft Contest Winner

Adopt a Bill 2011- SS George Wilson
CB Drayton Florence
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NIKEJWN wrote:
I didnt read through to see what other Bills fans posted, but I like the draft except 1 rd. QB is a clear cut need we need to settle on a Franchis caliber guy. Is that Wilson I am not sure yet he has looked shakey with the injury and the record but right position. WR in rd 2 great totally fine. I like the DE in rd 4 we need to add some more speed rushers to the front 4. I would like in rd 3 to add a LB though. We have a very young and raw core right now a guy like Chase Thomas or Nico Johnson would be solid picks right there. TE is not much of a need with Scott Chandler continued success over the past couple years.

Won't like, I almost placed E.J. Manuel to you in the first over Wilson, not that I think Manuel is better, but that, if Chan stays, he has the arm and potential he looks for in Quarterbacks.

#JDI
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FLAbrownfan wrote:
Is woods having that bad of a year??

I am busy on saturdays and have yet to see him play this year-- he was a "top 5" talent this year, USC have not been all that but is he not doing good?

I don't like him, he is small, and doesn't play big. He does have speed, but most Receivers do nowadays.

#JDI
Raves

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
1. New Orleans Saints // Star Lotulelei, DT Utah

I like the pick, I'm just personally a fan of Johnathan Hankins, I think he would fit better with what the Saints want to do and I think he's a better overall player and many sites are starting to come around to it as well and are putting him above Star in the rankings.

Quote:
65. New Orleans Saints // Mark Jackson, OT Glenville State

I like addressing the OL, we definitely need to improve our OTs, but with Brees it's still not a major need since they did add a few OL last draft, I still like addressing it again but there is still a lot of talented players on the board and I think working on the defensive line more would be a bigger need here, especially since a top prospect in William Gholston is still available. I say change this pick to Gholston who would give us a player that could really do wonders under Spags, and playing with Hankins if you change the first pick will let former HS buddies continue their competition of who can get the QB more together on the same team rather than against each other as they do in college now.

Quote:
97. New Orleans Saints // Cornellius Carradine, DE Florida State University

If you change the previous pick as I suggested, then this pick isn't a big need anymore, there are two options here with either Poyer or Henderson. Poyer will help the CB depth which shows to be lacking when Greer is out, but Henderson has the skillset to be a franchise LT if he ever got his head on straight, so I would personally prefer Henderson and hope for the best with him but either pick would be good.

Overall I liked the mock just personal preference and ideas of where I think they would be best off going.

2013 Adopt-A-Saint
TE Jimmy Graham-86 rec, 1215 yds, 16 TDs
WR Kenny Still-34 rec, 641 yds, 5 TDs
WhackyPlague

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The position choices are good for the Eagles, I'm just not sure if Amerson is a first-round value.
Jetsman82

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could Bray really be there in the fourth round?

Looks good to me. OLB, WR and OL are arguably the teams three biggest needs.
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsman82 wrote:
Could Bray really be there in the fourth round?

Looks good to me. OLB, WR and OL are arguably the teams three biggest needs.

Could he? Sure.
Will he? Not if his intial report comes back that low, he will stay another year.

#JDI
Duffman57

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:58 am    Post subject: Re: Sabotage's 2013 Mock Draft Thread 4 Rounds v1.4 10/5/12 Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
26. San Diego Chargers // Johnthan Banks, CB Mississippi State
58. San Diego Chargers // Tony Jefferson, S Oklahoma
90. San Diego Chargers // Aaron Mellette, WR Elon
122. San Diego Chargers // John Sullen, OG Auburn

This draft sets up almost perfectly for the Chargers, but you should switch some picks.

Perfect on the Banks pick.

In the 2nd, S isn't a need anymore, though it would be a cool homecoming for Jefferson. But Frederick would be a great pick here. Perfect mauling OG that we need, extremely good fit for our system.

In the 3rd, with Meachem, Floyd, Brown and Royal all locked up for the next 3+ years....Carradine is way too good to pass up on here, and you can never have too many pass rushers. He may not be the ideal 3-4 OLB, but he's a great pass rusher, and should be decent standing up in all areas, he's a good enough athlete to be fine in space.

In the 4th, i'd say either a NT or a OT, dont have any names off the top of my head, but there should be some solid options out there.

Bolt Up Comrades!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
jrry32

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I commend the effort but I can't see the Rams drafting 2 OLs in the 1st. I'd give us Keenan Allen or Marcus Lattimore with 1 pick. But I do like the Jake Matthews pick.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice Lions draft. I prefer TJ McDonald in the 2nd and Frederick in the 3rd (I really like those two), and it would be hard to pass in Jarvis Jones, even if there is a CB sitting there. But, that would be a very nice draft for us. Another combo of picks could be Miliner, Fluker and Frederick or Gholston. That is a perfect situation for the Lions.

R.I.P. Stylish
Desperado82

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be really happy with that draft.

^^^mack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 8 of 18

Jump to: