Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

D82's 2013 NFL Mock Draft V.3.0 (UPDATED 10/5)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duffman57

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: D82's 2013 NFL Mock Draft V.2.5 (UPDATED 9/11) Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:
We need run blocking in the WORST way, and with Travis Frederick on the board there, I dont see how we pass on the guy.

Last time I gave you guys an OL in the 1st-2nd, LBC told me it wasn't very realistic with AJ as GM.

That could be true, but he's taken OG's in the 3rd round just a few years ago, and if Green doesn't perform well, its not unreasonable to think that we could use a 2nd round pick on a G.

But if you're really with LBC on that, then i'd say go with Dion Jordan over Buchanon, or go with a WR. I'd take Jordan there in a HEARTBEAT, he's a monster.

Rammy da best sigmaker of all time!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
green24

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
green24 wrote:
I like the draft slot for the Jets. Very Happy

Although, your order is wrong for the second round.

I think Manti Te'o is a good player, but the Jets don't really need an ILB. They drafted Demario Davis in the third round this year and view him as Bart Scott's eventual replacement. Davis is raw coming from a small school, but did show some flashes of potential in the preseason. Him alongside David Harris could be a very good combo in the future.

If Austin Howard can continue to play like he did against Mario Williams on Sunday, then the Jets top needs should become OLB (x2), RB, and OG. I think Alex Okafor would be a good pick at 29. I wouldn't mind OG Larry Worford in the second.

If the Jets do need a RT, I hope they go after Taylor Lewan, who is not in your mock.

I think Te'o could play OLB if he went to the Jets. Maybe not WLB, but could probably excel at SLB.

I don't know if you've read up on Richardson, but he is a 6'6 335 tackle who likely would fit at either RT or inside at OG (played guard as a RS freshman at Baylor).

And for what it's worth, Lewan is in my mock...I have going to Arizona in the 1st.

Did not notice that. Embarassed

I honestly don't know much about Richardson. I'll try to read up on him.

Do you think Te'o could be a 10 sack guy at OLB or does he project as more of an all-around, solid player?
candyman93

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a HUGE fan of the Jarvis Jones pick

You've been here 7 and still haven't picked a team.
CriminalMind

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikings:
I would be pleased with the new updated mock

Johnathan Hankins*, DT, Ohio State fille an immediate #1 need on the D-Line. Hankins could open the 2013 season as starting DT.

Jonathan Cooper, G, North Carolina fills a need for a longterm LG prospect.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
green24 wrote:
I like the draft slot for the Jets. Very Happy

Although, your order is wrong for the second round.

I think Manti Te'o is a good player, but the Jets don't really need an ILB. They drafted Demario Davis in the third round this year and view him as Bart Scott's eventual replacement. Davis is raw coming from a small school, but did show some flashes of potential in the preseason. Him alongside David Harris could be a very good combo in the future.

If Austin Howard can continue to play like he did against Mario Williams on Sunday, then the Jets top needs should become OLB (x2), RB, and OG. I think Alex Okafor would be a good pick at 29. I wouldn't mind OG Larry Worford in the second.

If the Jets do need a RT, I hope they go after Taylor Lewan, who is not in your mock.

I think Te'o could play OLB if he went to the Jets. Maybe not WLB, but could probably excel at SLB.

I don't know if you've read up on Richardson, but he is a 6'6 335 tackle who likely would fit at either RT or inside at OG (played guard as a RS freshman at Baylor).

And for what it's worth, Lewan is in my mock...I have going to Arizona in the 1st.

Did not notice that. Embarassed

I honestly don't know much about Richardson. I'll try to read up on him.

Do you think Te'o could be a 10 sack guy at OLB or does he project as more of an all-around, solid player?

I think 7-9 sacks would be more realistic, with the occasional 10+ sack year here and there.

^^^mack
flyingmonkey30

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Des, you are such a homer Laughing

Super Bowl and Barrett Jones? Come on

Check out my draft thread!
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=490478t=447580&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Desperado82

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyingmonkey30 wrote:

Hey, the Super Bowl thing was not my choosing...just how the simulation played out Laughing

^^^mack
Cali2Wisco

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both positions are good picks for the 9ers, don't know anything about the UNC DT you have SF selecting though.
flyingmonkey30

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
flyingmonkey30 wrote:

Hey, the Super Bowl thing was not my choosing...just how the simulation played out Laughing

Also, Jenkins is a fantastic fit in the 2nd. You know how I feel about moving Ratliff to end, so I am all for getting (IMO) a top 3 NT in the draft

Check out my draft thread!
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=490478t=447580&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OT still isn't a first-round-worthy need. I'd go with a secondary pick.

I think we'll draft a defensive lineman or two with our first few picks with our new Giants connection. Simon is a good pick.
cortes02

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Browns are choosing 2nd overall, with a new owner coming in, I would think they would want their own QB choice. With that being said, I would choose Logan Thomas. I just do not like Barkley. I think he is overrated.

On a side note, I'm guessing you feel Tyler Bray is staying for his senior year?? I would think that if he continues to put up high numbers he will enter the draft.

Peace!!

Sig By Kempes
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
baconrad3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Dallas wins the SB AND Barrett Jones falls into their laps at 32? Man they got everything going for them huh?

Good mock overall. I'd LOVE Tyler Wilson...

The Barrette Jones thing is the biggest gripe I have with it. I really don't see him falling to #32. He's the best offensive lineman in the country and is a top 10 pick.

#OfficialBlakeBortlesHypeTrain
Desperado82

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baconrad3 wrote:
So Dallas wins the SB AND Barrett Jones falls into their laps at 32? Man they got everything going for them huh?

Good mock overall. I'd LOVE Tyler Wilson...

The Barrett Jones thing is the biggest gripe I have with it. I really don't see him falling to #32. He's the best offensive lineman in the country and is a top 10 pick.

Laughing

I didn't do the Super Bowl thing on purpose, like I said, it's the way the simulation played out.

It depends on where scouts think he (Jones) projects best. If they see him as more of a guard, I think he goes anywhere from the 22nd pick and up, if they see him as a center I think he could potentially drop a tad further.

^^^mack
Wr80

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ drops to the 2nd round? I'll take it! If not we need a first round OT and i'd still probably take another one in the 2nd..
adam9

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooh. I like the idea of what you did for the Falcons, however we do not draft players with questionable character. That would rule out both Gholston and Sims. Hyde is okay in the third, but I would rather see us do this....

Tyler Eifert
John Jenkins
Hyde is fine or best available 4-3 OLB on your board.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: