Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

D82's 2013 NFL Mock Draft V.3.0 (UPDATED 10/5)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having a hard time figuring out why you mocked a SLB to the Titans. They drafted Akeem Ayers in 2011 and he improved in every game as the year went on. He's expected to be a key part of our D this year so I'm just not understanding the Porter pick. A DE like Montgomery or Jeffcoat would be great because the Titans DE depth is pretty questionable at this point.
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
If we are picking top 5 it's because Freeman has failed....

Matt Barkley there, then going DJ Fluker in the second would be great

My sentiments exactly.
5nick5

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the Bucs, OT doesn't need to be addressed that early. Getting a CB, DL, or LB is a higher priority.

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt a Buc: Alterraun Verner
JCamGOPACKGO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel the Packers have more pressing needs than ILB. Perhaps a safety or a DE for our scheme?

Shout out to justo on the avatar!
Desperado82

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated to reflect week one. FWIW, playoff results were simulated.

^^^mack
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the Bengals pick in the 1st. Overall good draft

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^

Last edited by ochocinco4pres on Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still like the pick, would rather take Xavier Rhodes (ranked higher for me) but Amerson is fine.

#JDI
Duffman57

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: D82's 2013 NFL Mock Draft V.2.5 (UPDATED 9/11) Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
19. San Diego Chargers: Xavier Rhodes CB, Florida State

53. San Diego Chargers: Michael Buchanan DE/OLB, Illinois

1st pick's good. Hard deciding between Rhodes and Banks, but either one works for me, Rhodes is probably the better fit right now.

In the 2nd, i dont think pass rush is as big of an issue anymore, with Barnes looking good, and English showing some flashes, with Ingram also showing that he's a playmaker.

We need run blocking in the WORST way, and with Travis Frederick on the board there, I dont see how we pass on the guy.

Rammy da best sigmaker of all time!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Still like the pick, would rather take Xavier Rhodes (ranked higher for me) but Amerson is fine.

Also, while I love me some Dobson, I think Frederick has to be the pick, we seem to need the depth/quality starters.

#JDI
rickyt31

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I like Te'o, but a ILB might not be our 1st pick. But at the same time, no one thought Coples was a need either last year. So thats up in the air.

If Howard prove that he can continue to play well at RT, the 2nd round pick will either be a OG,OLB or RB if we go different in the first.

Quote:
JETS . HEAT . GSU & V-Tech (CF) . SYRACUSE (CB) . ATL MLS .
blkwdw13

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
Jeffcoat would be a decent pick up for the Bears but I would rather go LB or DB due to our lack of depth at those spots…C.J Mosley would be my first choice…followed by Justin Gilbert…then either TJ McDonald or Eric Reid.

With his changes you got what you wanted. I like the 1st rd pick a lot second I like the position I just want to see/here more about Hawthorne as the season goes on.
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very realistic Lions picks while there are 2 personal favorites I might rather have, Lattimore and Frederick seem to fit the BPA method they use. While I would prefer Barrett Jones and Khaled Holmes, they are just preferences, and would probably be less likely picks. I'd give it an A for being realistic, B for getting guys I like.

R.I.P. Stylish
green24

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the draft slot for the Jets. Very Happy

Although, your order is wrong for the second round.

I think Manti Te'o is a good player, but the Jets don't really need an ILB. They drafted Demario Davis in the third round this year and view him as Bart Scott's eventual replacement. Davis is raw coming from a small school, but did show some flashes of potential in the preseason. Him alongside David Harris could be a very good combo in the future.

If Austin Howard can continue to play like he did against Mario Williams on Sunday, then the Jets top needs should become OLB (x2), RB, and OG. I think Alex Okafor would be a good pick at 29. I wouldn't mind OG Larry Worford in the second.

If the Jets do need a RT, I hope they go after Taylor Lewan, who is not in your mock.
Desperado82

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
I like the draft slot for the Jets. Very Happy

Although, your order is wrong for the second round.

I think Manti Te'o is a good player, but the Jets don't really need an ILB. They drafted Demario Davis in the third round this year and view him as Bart Scott's eventual replacement. Davis is raw coming from a small school, but did show some flashes of potential in the preseason. Him alongside David Harris could be a very good combo in the future.

If Austin Howard can continue to play like he did against Mario Williams on Sunday, then the Jets top needs should become OLB (x2), RB, and OG. I think Alex Okafor would be a good pick at 29. I wouldn't mind OG Larry Worford in the second.

If the Jets do need a RT, I hope they go after Taylor Lewan, who is not in your mock.

I think Te'o could play OLB if he went to the Jets. Maybe not WLB, but could probably excel at SLB.

I don't know if you've read up on Richardson, but he is a 6'6 335 tackle who likely would fit at either RT or inside at OG (played guard as a RS freshman at Baylor).

And for what it's worth, Lewan is in my mock...I have going to Arizona in the 1st.

^^^mack
Desperado82

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: D82's 2013 NFL Mock Draft V.2.5 (UPDATED 9/11) Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
We need run blocking in the WORST way, and with Travis Frederick on the board there, I dont see how we pass on the guy.

Last time I gave you guys an OL in the 1st-2nd, LBC told me it wasn't very realistic with AJ as GM.

IDOG_det wrote:
Very realistic Lions picks while there are 2 personal favorites I might rather have, Lattimore and Frederick seem to fit the BPA method they use. While I would prefer Barrett Jones and Khaled Holmes, they are just preferences, and would probably be less likely picks. I'd give it an A for being realistic, B for getting guys I like.

I think Lattimore would be the perfect fit in Detroit and would help take the load off of Stafford and the passing game. Frederick gives you an upgrade over Peterman and yet another young piece in the retooling of the offensive line.

^^^mack

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: