Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ravens Forum: Pick Ems 2012 W14= Game Tonight!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HBKBretHart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Week 1: 9-7
Week 2: 7-9
Week 3: 8-8
Week 4: 11-4
Week 5: 8-6
Week 6: 4-10
Week 7: 9-4
Week 8: 9-5
Week 9: 11-3
Week 10: 9-6
Overall: 84-62

Miami @ Buffalo
Green Bay @ Detroit
Arizona @ Atlanta
Tampa Bay @ Carolina
Cleveland @ Dallas
Philadelphia @ Washington
NY Jets @ St. Louis
Cincinnati @ Kansas City
Jacksonville @ Houston
New Orleans @ Oakland
San Diego @ Denver
Indianapolis @ New England
Baltimore @ Pittsburgh
Chicago @ San Francisco

Sig Credit: Flaccomania
coordinator0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last Week: 8-6
Overall: 87-59

Thursday

Miami at Buffalo

Sunday

Baltimore at Pittsburgh
Arizona at Atlanta
Cleveland at Dallas
Green Bay at Detroit
Cincinnati at Kansas City
Philadelphia at Washington
Tampa Bay at Carolina
Jacksonville at Houston
NY Jets at St. Louis
New Orleans at Oakland
San Diego at Denver
Indianapolis at New England

Monday

Chicago at San Francisco
Integrity

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last Week: 12-2
Overall: 100-59

Houston @ Detroit
Washington @ Dallas
New England @ NY Jets
Buffalo @ Indianapolis
Seattle @ Miami
Atlanta @ Tampa Bay
Oakland @ Cincinnati
Pittsburgh @ Cleveland
Tennessee @ Jacksonville
Denver @ Kansas City
Minnesota @ Chicago
Baltimore @ San Diego
San Francisco @ New Orleans
St Louis @ Arizona
Green Bay @ NY Giants
Carolina @ Philadelphia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Week 1: 7-9
Week 2: 11-5
Week 3: 10-6
Week 4: 10-5
Week 5: 9-5
Week 6: 7-7
Week (7): 9-5
Week 8: 4-10
Week 9: 9-5
Week 10: 9-5
Last Week (11): 8-6
Overall: 93-67

Thu 8:20PM
Houston Texans @ Detroit Lions- While I think the Texans are in that vulnerable period where I could see a team that we think isn't an upper echelon team knock them off, I also think the Lions won't be that team. They don't have a running game and there passing attack has been too one dimensional this season. They don't have a great OL either. So the Texans defense should be able to stifle them. However since this is Thanksgiving and in prime time, I do think Detroit has a shot... just like they did vs. Green Bay. This isn't exactly their Super Bowl, but this is probably as good as it gets for them. The Texans could let up and have it be a game... so, Texans survive: 24-21.

Washington Redskins @ Dallas Cowboys- This is a divisional game, so I'd expect it to be close... and really I've been thinking Dallas, but I have a feeling RG3 has a huge game on the national stage to thrust himself back on top of the ROY race. Redskins take it: 34-27.

New England Patriots @ New York Jets- The Jets for all the media flak they've been taking actually aren't as bad as you'd think. Their record is 4-6 IIRC, that's pretty good considering they have the worst starting QB in the league and lost their shutdown corner. That has nothing to do with this game however. The Patriots have Bill Belichick and the Jets have Mark Sanchez... and I think that's the difference in this one.

Sun 1:00PM

Tennessee Titans @ Jacksonville Jaguars- I thought the Jaguars would play a great game against the Texans last week... it was the biggest game they've probably had left on their schedule. But rarely do teams lose such an emotional game... and bounce back. The Titans should win this by 2 scores: 20-10.

Buffalo Bills @ Indianapolis Colts- The Colts have been playing pretty darn good football. So have the Bills. Should be a good game. But with the Colts at home and being possessed of the better QB... I say Colts take it: 27-23.

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Cleveland Browns- The Browns are a really quality team... their record just doesn't show it. I'm a little disappointed in their loss last week as I was rooting for them to close it out. But against a depleted Steelers team starting their 3rd string QB... and assuming Haden is back in this game, the Browns should beat the Steelers. This has the makings of a defensive struggle with some points flying fast and furious in the end, Browns win: 24-20.

Oakland Raiders @ Cincinnati Bengals- Bengals are proving to have bounced back. Definitely impressed me last week. Their maturity is starting to shine through. At the beginning of the year I predicted the 3 AFCN squads would make the playoffs... and if the Colts falter down the stretch... and the Bengals keep winning (and Ben is able to return), I could very well have been right. Bengals beat the Raiders: 31-21.

Denver Broncos @ Kansas City Chiefs- Honestly though... it's Peyton Manning. Broncos win: 31-20.

Seattle Seahawks @ Miami Dolphins- Pete Carrol is a willy coach. Coming off a bye week, I can't see him not having his team ready to play. I think he has the better defense in this game and Wilson looks like he's playing the better ball between he and Tannehill at this point (granted he has more weapons) so I take the Seahawks in this one: 21-17.

Atlanta Falcons @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers- The Falcons, like the Texans are in that vulnerable state. And you have them playing against a young team that's looking to make a statement about how for real they are. Mix that in with the fact that the Falcons have a horrible run defense and the Bucs have Doug Martin... this game should be controlled by the Bucs in TOP and that should give them the edge. Bucs pull off the upset: 27-20.

Minnesota Vikings @ Chicago Bears- With Cutler back the team should be able to win this game. He has the ability to make the tough throws and guide the offense down the field. The Bears team was just embarrassed on national TV you'd have to imagine that their defense is going to take that personal and look to embarrass Ponder- whom has been playing below average recently. Bears force him into multiple turnovers and set themselves up quite nicely. AD being in MVP mode keeps this game close enough. Bears win it: 24-14.

Sun 4:05PM
Baltimore Ravens @ San Diego Chargers- We always find a way to suck against the Chargers, but that being said, this season they'll be without Vincent Jackson and the Chargers offense is at its all time worse in recent history. So this is our best chance to beat them. I think the offense finds a way to get fired up as they'll be playing against former Ravens defense JJ... I still think the defense finds a way to get abused, but the special teams is where I think we make up the difference. Ravens win: 34-30.

Sun 4:25PM
St. Louis Rams @ Arizona Cardinals- The Cardinals are playing at home and have a nice defense. The Rams haven't been playing their best ball as of late. The last time these teams met, Kolb was sacked what looked like a thousand times. This time I think the Cardinals are able to force some key defensive turnovers and win a defensive struggle. Arizona takes it: 17-13.

San Francisco 49ers @ New Orleans Saints- The 49ers are just such a balanced team. The Saints could pull off the upset, but I trust the better coached unit to win. The 49ers win: 27-24.

Sun 8:20PM
Green Bay Packers @ New York Giants- The Giants have been in a free fall since Hurrican Sandy. The Packers are just about the hottest team in the league. This probably turns out to be a good game- as the Giants should get up for it, but I'm not convinced that the Giants can beat the Packers. Green Bay prevails: 31-27.

Mon 8:30PM
Carolina Panthers @ Philadelphia Eagles- The Panthers have been competitive in nearly every game they've played. They usually find a way to lose those games however. But that being said, they'll be playing against an Eagles team that has quit against their coach... that team is in disarray and don't want to win- their talent is useless at this point. So the Panthers will be ready and take advantage of a good situation to find their way into the "W" column once more. Panthers take the win: 24-17.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last Week: 11-3
Overall: 98-62

Thursday

Houston at Detroit
Washington at Dallas
New England at NY Jets

Sunday

Baltimore at San Diego
Minnesota at Chicago
Oakland at Cincinnati
Pittsburgh at Cleveland
Buffalo at Indianapolis
Denver at Kansas City
Seattle at Miami
Atlanta at Tampa Bay
Tennessee at Jacksonville
St. Louis at Arizona
San Francisco at New Orleans
Green Bay at NY Giants

Monday

Carolina at Philadelphia
ravens_rool28

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last week: 11-3
Overall: 102-60

Thursday

Houston at Detroit
Washington at Dallas
New England at NY Jets

Sunday

Baltimore at San Diego
Minnesota at Chicago
Oakland at Cincinnati
Pittsburgh at Cleveland
Buffalo at Indianapolis
Denver at Kansas City
Seattle at Miami
Atlanta at Tampa Bay
St. Louis at Arizona
Green Bay at NY Giants

Monday

Carolina at Philadelphia

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

HBKBretHart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Week 11: 12-2
Overall: 96-64

Houston at Detroit
Washington at Dallas
New England at New York Jets
Seattle at Miami
Atlanta at Tampa Bay
Buffalo at Indianapolis
Minnesota at Chicago
Pittsburgh at Cleveland
Denver at Kansas City
Oakland at Cincinnati
Baltimore at San Diego
St. Louis at Arizona
Green Bay at New York Giants
Carolina at Philadelphia

Integrity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last Week: 9-7
Overall: 109-66

New Orleans @ Atlanta
Seattle @ Chicago
Houston @ Tennessee
New England @ Miami
Jacksonville @ Buffalo
Indianapolis @ Detroit
Carolina @ Kansas City My thoughts on this game.
Minnesota @ Green Bay
San Francisco @ St. Louis
Arizona @ NY Jets
Tampa Bay @ Denver
Pittsburgh @ Baltimore
Cincinnati @ San Diego
Cleveland @ Oakland
Philadelphia @ Dallas
NY Giants @ Washington

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Week 1: 7-9
Week 2: 11-5
Week 3: 10-6
Week 4: 10-5
Week 5: 9-5
Week 6: 7-7
Week (7): 9-5
Week 8: 4-10
Week 9: 9-5
Week 10: 9-5
Week 11: 8-6
Last Week (12): 11-5
Overall: 104-72

Thu 8:20PM
New Orleans Saints @ Atlanta Falcons- The Saints own the Falcons. They'll run the ball effectively to keep themselves in the game and Brees will make enough impact plays to get it done. The Falcons will be on edge after having only lost one game this season. I'd pick the Falcons because they're at home, but I honestly don't trust the Falcons mental makeup. I expect the Saints to push them... and when it comes to shove, they find a way to lose. Saints win: 33-30.

Sun 1:00PM

Seattle Seahawks @ Chicago Bears- The Legion of Doom is threatening to have their season snapped short with Sherman and Browner on the eve of 4 game suspensions. That will hurt them in the long run, but in the short term I expect that secondary to be playing like this is their last game of the season... because it likely will be. On the other side, Wilson has also been pretty good with his decision making and not forcing passes, that should keep the Bears from capitalizing and making plays. So I think this comes down to running the football and a defensive struggle. I like the Seahawks to be more stout in run defense and Wilson ability to game manage over Cutler's. Seahawks take it: 17-13.

Houston Texans @ Tennessee Titans- The Titans have been steadily improving their run game as this season has progressed. They have Locker back- who is one of those hot or not type QBs due to his accuracy, they have a nice home crowd... and this for all intents and purposes is likely going to be their Super Bowl. The Texans are in that vulnerable state... and having just played 2 physical and long games in a row... you have to expect a let down eventually. I think this is that game. Titans win: 27-23.

New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins- This will be one of the best games this week. The Dolphins will be at home and playing for their playoff lives in this one. Tannehill has kiltered back to looking good and the Patriots defense just experienced one more shot to it with the loss of Cunningham. That said, the Patriots focus is so great as a team... and they are undoubtedly the better coached squad. I can't see it being likely for the Dolphins to pull of the upset, even if I hope they do. Patriots win: 34-21.

Buffalo Bills @ Jacksonville Jaguars- The Bills have looked pretty decent lately, but the Jaguars have as well. They no longer house the worst starting QB in the league now that Gabbert is done for the season. And for that very reason they should now have a chance in the games they play. Henne is a borderline franchise QB that can easily put his name in that top 15-20 QB range when he's dialed in. He's fighting for a starting NFL gig to round out this season. With him he's made Justin Blackmon look like the beast most thought he would be in the NFL... and Cecil Shorts has looked even better. The Jaguars look like they could finish the season strong. Jaguars win: 23-17.

Indianapolis Colts @ Detroit Lions- The Lions still have a shot to make the playoffs and with the Fairley/Suh combination coming on lately, they should wreck havoc up front against the Colts. Factor that in with the Lions offense that is starting to come on pretty nicely and home field advantage... and I like them to take this game. Lions win: 27-17.

Carolina Panthers @ Kansas City Chiefs- The Panthers just beat an Eagles team that has given up on its coach. The Panthers will be competitive in this game even if its at Arrowhead. It will be tough to win there, but the Chiefs ineptitude at QB knows no bounds... and Romeo is not fit to be an NFL head coach. The Panthers take this: 20-13.

Minnesota Vikings @ Green Bay Packers- The Vikings have no chance here. The Packers will be coming into this game playing pissed off and looking to get back into that HFA race to close out the season. The Packers win this: 30-17.

Seattle Seahawks @ Miami Dolphins- Pete Carrol is a willy coach. Coming off a bye week, I can't see him not having his team ready to play. I think he has the better defense in this game and Wilson looks like he's playing the better ball between he and Tannehill at this point (granted he has more weapons) so I take the Seahawks in this one: 21-17.

San Francisco 49ers @ St. Louis Rams- I think the 49ers start Kaepernick and the Rams defensive ends contain and pressure him into making some poor decisions. But that being said, it's hard for me to bet against Jim Harbaugh. I think his team somehow finds a way to get it done in the end against the inferior team. 49ers win: 24-20.

Arizona Cardinals @ NY Jets- The Jets are a medoicre team. However they are not a bad team. Furthermore, the players have no given up on Rex, unlike some of their fake fans. The Jets are competing and when they aren't outclassed from a talent perspective, they've been in games and they've won games. The Cardinals are a bad team. Therefore, I think the Jets beat them. Score: 23-10.

Sun 4:05PM
Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Denver Broncos- Peyton Manning. MVP. Broncos win: 27-20.

Sun 4:25PM
Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens- We're at home this week, so our offense shouldn't be a problem and the stadium isn't going to be a learning curve for Tucker. We should be getting back a healthy Pernell McPhee and that should be huge for us as we try and get as much pressure in on Roethlisberger as possible- which is to say Pees will probably drop 8 into coverage and give Big Ben all day to throw. Even then, this team tends to find a way to win and win ugly. I'll say we do the same here. We sweep the Steelers: 30-23.

Cincinnati Bengals @ San Diego Chargers- The Bengals are a desperate team fighting for their playoff hopes, there's no guarantee that the Chargers will even be over their loss to us in this upcoming game. I think the Chargers come out playing angry, but after they realize the Bengals are young and aren't going to backdown, they become warn out and tired. The Bengals last longer: 27-23.

Cleveland Browns @ Oakland Raiders- The only thing the Raiders truly have going for them is Carson Palmer's ability to thread the football. The Raiders defense is pretty pathetic and I expect the Browns offense to put up points against that unit. I also expect the Browns defense to come through and play some nice competitive football. Browns win: 24-17.

Sun 8:20PM
Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys- I'll be surprised if the Eagles win another game. Andy Reid is the new Brian Billick, his players have quit on him and I'll be surprised if that team wins another game. That alone should give the Cowboys the game. Even if its a rivalry game, the Cowboys have no business losing this game. Cowboys win: 27-13.

Mon 8:30PM
New York Giants @ Washington Redskins- The Redskins are fighting for the playoffs, but the Giants look like they've finally bounced back after Hurrican Sandy and are looking towards the playoffs. The Redskins will give it their best try, I'm sure... but I'm just not sure it will be enough. Giants win: 33-27.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last week: 13-3
Overall: 115-63

New Orleans @ Atlanta
Seattle @ Chicago
Houston @ Tennessee
New England @ Miami
Jacksonville @ Buffalo
Indianapolis @ Detroit
Carolina @ Kansas City
Minnesota @ Green Bay
Arizona @ NY Jets
Tampa Bay @ Denver
Pittsburgh @ Baltimore
Cincinnati @ San Diego
Cleveland @ Oakland
Philadelphia @ Dallas
NY Giants @ Washington

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

HBKBretHart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Week 11: 12-2
Week 12: 10-6
Overall: 106-70

New Orleans @ Atlanta
Seattle @ Chicago
Houston @ Tennessee
New England @ Miami
Jacksonville @ Buffalo
Indianapolis @ Detroit
Carolina @ Kansas City
Minnesota @ Green Bay
Arizona @ NY Jets
Tampa Bay @ Denver
Pittsburgh @ Baltimore
Cincinnati @ San Diego
Cleveland @ Oakland
Philadelphia @ Dallas
NY Giants @ Washington

coordinator0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last Week: 10-6
Overall: 108-68

Thursday

New Orleans at Atlanta

Sunday

Pittsburgh at Baltimore
Jacksonville at Buffalo
Seattle at Chicago
San Francisco at St. Louis
New England at Miami
Arizona at NY Jets
Indianapolis at Detroit
Minnesota at Green Bay
Houston at Tennessee
Carolina at Kansas City
Tampa Bay at Denver
Cleveland at Oakland
Cincinnati at San Diego
Philadelphia at Dallas

Monday

NY Giants at Washington
Integrity

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last Week: 9-7
Overall: 118-73

Denver @ Oakland
Baltimore @ Washington
Dallas @ Cincinnati
St Louis @ Buffalo
Philadelphia @ Tampa Bay
Atlanta @ Carolina
Kansas City @ Cleveland
San Diego @ Pittsburgh
Tennessee @ Indianapolis
NY Jets @ Jacksonville
Chicago @ Minnesota
Miami @ San Francisco
Arizona @ Seattle
New Orleans @ NY Giants
Detroit @ Green Bay
Houston @ New England

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broncos @ Raiders- Manning is the MVP of the season, no way he doesn't beat the Raiders.

The rest of my picks shall come after this game, so TBD.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last Week: 10-6
Overall: 118-74

Thursday

Denver at Oakland

Sunday

Baltimore at Washington
St. Louis at Buffalo
Dallas at Cincinnati
Kansas City at Cleveland
Tennessee at Indianapolis
Chicago at Minnesota
Philadelphia at Tampa Bay
Atlanta at Carolina
NY Jets at Jacksonville
San Diego at Pittsburgh
Miami at San Francisco
Arizona at Seattle
New Orleans at NY Giants
Detroit at Green Bay

Monday

Houston at New England

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: