Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Week One - Jets vs Bills
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rickyt31

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
green24 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
lol Man, just about everyone in the mock draft forum had us not making the playoffs, and pickig a QB. Only one person didn't. With that great performance, I'm not hearing people talk about Tebow taking Mark's spot anymore. People are calling Mark the man now. I hope we can keep this up. If Sanchez play well against the Steelers, watch losers like Stephen A Smith begin to take back his comments. We should get Pouha back next game. So that should help the run defense.

I'm assuming you're talking about the one that had us picking 29th, right?

its was either the 29th or 26th pick. One dude had us picking #1 in the draft.

This is the only mock not by a Jets fan that has us with even a half-decent pick. There was even a Jets fan that had us in the top 5!

lol I seen it, dude said Sanchez was going to struggle mightly and tebow was going to get a few wins but the organization wasn't going to trust him. something like that. I was like wow.

This is the one I was talking about. it was the 25th pick.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=495840&start=0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems as though Santonio was very coy with the media because a lot of the team is boycotting them because of the way they've depicted this team. I have no problem with Bart Scott doing so because he expresses his anger in an intelligent matter and speaks very well and doesn't have a rap sheet of any negative thing outside of football. Santanio on the other hand is notorious for being a hood rat and giving up on his team last year and then had that atrocious post game press conference, he should simply have woody pay the fine and make himself completely unavailable to the media because every time he speaks he just makes himself look even worse. Still wish we kept Braylon instead

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
sandwhich

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is it that Holmes did? I can't seem to find it

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandwhich wrote:
What is it that Holmes did? I can't seem to find it

was just kind of a [inappropriate/removed] in the post game interview at his locker. sounded like the typical hoodrat that he is.

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
Rockice_8

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekill08x wrote:
Seems as though Santonio was very coy with the media because a lot of the team is boycotting them because of the way they've depicted this team. I have no problem with Bart Scott doing so because he expresses his anger in an intelligent matter and speaks very well and doesn't have a rap sheet of any negative thing outside of football. Santanio on the other hand is notorious for being a hood rat and giving up on his team last year and then had that atrocious post game press conference, he should simply have woody pay the fine and make himself completely unavailable to the media because every time he speaks he just makes himself look even worse. Still wish we kept Braylon instead

So do I but that drop in the endzone on Sunday is a catch by Holmes.

Props to Mack on the sig
teamorange

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently Sanchez was 5/6 with two TDs after a Tebow play. I did not get that from watching the game, Tebow just seem to disrupt his rhythm. Whatever, I guess the Tebow experiment is working; too small of a sample size.
green24

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teamorange wrote:
Apparently Sanchez was 5/6 with two TDs after a Tebow play. I did not get that from watching the game, Tebow just seem to disrupt his rhythm. Whatever, I guess the Tebow experiment is working; too small of a sample size.

That one incompletion was the almost TD to Holmes. However, one of the completions was that pass to Kerley on 3rd down that sailed a little high and prevented him from getting the first down.
Rich51

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting stat from wk one is that Sanchez and Fitzpatrick were the only QBs not sacked. I have to believe that against the Williams etc, our line played great. On the other hand I'm disappointed we didn't put any pressure on Fitzpatrick in the second half at all.
MoLewis57

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not sure why the tebow thing is such a big deal. Just pretent when tebow has a play that it is a run play...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33
Page 33 of 33

Jump to: