Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2012 Week 1 GDT: Indianapolis Colts @ Chicago Bears 12:00PM
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What will you be focusing on most this game?
Kellen Davis / Use of TEs Adams/Rodriguez
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Health of Players (Urlacher/Conte)
25%
 25%  [ 7 ]
Play of Rookies (Jeffery)
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Offensive Line
33%
 33%  [ 9 ]
Offensive Playcalling
22%
 22%  [ 6 ]
FANTASY PLAYERS!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 27

chisoxguy7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: 2012 Week 1 GDT: Indianapolis Colts @ Chicago Bears 12:00PM Reply with quote

Sunday, September 9th, 12:00PM CST @ SOLDIER FIELD

Ladies and gentlemen, the time has finally arrived.

You are now breathing and blinking manually. Brace yourselves.

Indianapolis Colts

VERSUS
YOUR CHICAGO BEARS

DEPTH CHART
OFFENSE
WR1 Brandon Marshall Earl Bennett Dane Sanzenbacher
LT J'Marcus Webb Chris Williams
LG Chris Spencer Chilo Rachal
C Roberto Garza Edwin Williams Chris Spencer
RG Lance Louis Chilo Rachal
RT Gabe Carimi Chris Williams
TE Kellen Davis Matt Spaeth Kyle Adams
WR2 Devin Hester Alshon Jeffery Eric Weems
QB Jay Cutler Jason Campbell
RB Matt Forte Michael Bush Armando Allen
FB Evan Rodriguez

DEFENSE
LDE Israel Idonije Shea McClellin Corey Wootton
DT Henry Melton Stephen Paea Amobi Okoye
NT Stephen Paea Matt Toeaina
RDE Julius Peppers Shea McClellin Cheta Ozougwu
WLB Lance Briggs Geno Hayes
MLB Brian Urlacher Blake Costanzo
SLB Nick Roach J.T. Thomas
LCB Tim Jennings Kelvin Hayden
RCB Charles Tillman Sherrick McManis D.J. Moore
SS Major Wright Craig Steltz
FS Chris Conte Anthony Walters Jeremy Jones

WHAT TO WATCH FOR:
    Kellen Davis in the Passing Game
    How will Evan Rodriguez and Kyle Adams be used with Tyler Clutts gone?
    Use of Alshon Jeffery
    Brian Urlacher/Chris Conte Health
    O-Line Play
    Offensive Playcalling

Let's go get a W and come out healthy!

Last edited by chisoxguy7 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total
CBears019

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're not Tyty....

Adopt-a-Bear: Martellus Bennett, TE
Rec: 36 Yds: 364 TD: 4

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
chisoxguy7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
You're not Tyty....

chisoxguy7 wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Someone's gonna need to make this week's gdt in my stead

PM Me some of your GIF codes and I'd be happy to write it up for you.

This also applies to AZ/ Grr, I know you guys can edit people's posts, so if tyty can't get around to replying, you could go into one of the old gameday threads and at least give me the code for our little baby bear friend who has a thing for legs Smile

sup QT
CBears019

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chisoxguy7 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
You're not Tyty....

chisoxguy7 wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Someone's gonna need to make this week's gdt in my stead

PM Me some of your GIF codes and I'd be happy to write it up for you.

This also applies to AZ/ Grr, I know you guys can edit people's posts, so if tyty can't get around to replying, you could go into one of the old gameday threads and at least give me the code for our little baby bear friend who has a thing for legs Smile

sup QT

I thought you were kidding! I thought it was a joke! I even wrote it down in my diary - Tyty had a very funny joke today. I laughed about it later that night!

AZBearsFan wrote:

chisoxguy7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
I thought you were kidding! I thought it was a joke! I even wrote it down in my diary - Tyty had a very funny joke today. I laughed about it later that night!

All serious all the time
Madmike90

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My 3 Keys to the game…

1. The health of the defence…Urlacher has been getting most of the press but there are issues on all 3 levels of the D…can Conte play only weeks after dislocating his shoulder? Will Urlacher’s knee hold up in game action? Has Paea fully recovered from his ankle sprain? And even is Okoye’s knee as good as he says or as bad as Greg Schiano says?...all these questions will have a big time baring on our D as each player has a very defined set role.

2. The Oline…still an issue but for different reasons…the pass pro wasn’t bad throughout preseason but the run blocking was terrible…when you consider this group missing Carimi for a large portion of the season paved the way for over 2,000 yards it was a surprise that they struggled so badly…as much as we have added weapons on the outside I still feel we will be dedicated to the run as long as it’s effective.

3. Pass Rush…in this D pass rush will always be key…Peppers will be his usual dominant self…but we need Melton to continue to improve and become a consistent threat…we need McClellin to bring it off the edge every snap he player…we need the Okoye from last season to return as well as the rest of the defensive rotation to step up…and watch out for Idonije this season…he played all of last year banged up and against the redskins looked stronger and more explosive than he did all of last season…McClellin pushing him and at the same time giving him more rest & the opportunity to line up inside on passing downs…he should be good for 8 sacks.
Pinky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm excited. so excited that i just went out and bought the new madden to get into football mode. (first time in years i've forked out for a roster update, hoping it's better this time)
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pinky wrote:
i'm excited. so excited that i just went out and bought the new madden to get into football mode. (first time in years i've forked out for a roster update, hoping it's better this time)
Not just a roster update, this one is a complete reboot. I'm not a fan of the new career mode, just give me franchise.

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
CBears019

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
Pinky wrote:
Not just a roster update, this one is a complete reboot. I'm not a fan of the new career mode, just give me franchise.

I actually like the changes they made to it. I absolutely love the new draft format, I love being able to scout players throughout the year, and I like that they tell you bits about college players during the season. I don't, however, like the format of the "my actions". I like being able to simulate a game and then click on it and see how my players did in that game. Also, people talk about how players progress so much just from preseason but I haven't seen that yet. My players maybe gain one or two points per year overall.

AZBearsFan wrote:

Madmike90

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
Pinky wrote:

I actually like the changes they made to it. I absolutely love the new draft format, I love being able to scout players throughout the year, and I like that they tell you bits about college players during the season. I don't, however, like the format of the "my actions". I like being able to simulate a game and then click on it and see how my players did in that game. Also, people talk about how players progress so much just from preseason but I haven't seen that yet. My players maybe gain one or two points per year overall.

I like the new format of the franchise mode and like you said scouting and the draft are much better but the fact you can’t use a custom roster or even an official update of the roster is pretty weak.
CBears019

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
Pinky wrote:

I like the new format of the franchise mode and like you said scouting and the draft are much better but the fact you can’t use a custom roster or even an official update of the roster is pretty weak.

They don't have online updates anymore?

AZBearsFan wrote:

Madmike90

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
Pinky wrote:

Yeah but after you download the first roster update you can play an exhibition with it…but when you go into career more it is still the original roster than came with the game.
raq11

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm probably way behind the times, but I've never seen that "final countdown" jpg before. Incredible, my friends are so screwed
Pinky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
Pinky wrote:

Yeah but after you download the first roster update you can play an exhibition with it…but when you go into career more it is still the original roster than came with the game.

scouting?? proper scouting?! if this is so, then excellent! i've wanted an NFL version of Football Manager (a soccer management game) that isnt NFL head coach forever.
Madmike90

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pinky wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
Pinky wrote:

scouting?? proper scouting?! if this is so, then excellent! i've wanted an NFL version of Football Manager (a soccer management game) that isnt NFL head coach forever.

It’s not that good but it’s an improvement over the last few efforts.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 1 of 35

Jump to: