Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Giants over the Cap, Mara still an a..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matts4313

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:17 am    Post subject: Giants over the Cap, Mara still an a.. Reply with quote

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/42691/oh-the-irony-giants-are-over-the-cap

Quote:
The Redskins were docked a total of $36 million in cap space over the next two seasons and the Cowboys $10 million, and that cap space was divvied up among 28 other teams ($1.6 million apiece) to use as they see fit. Since Houston's apparently remains unused, they're OK. But the Giants already took their $1.6 million, so they will need to restructure a contract or make a move.

Awfully Delta Bravo-ish of the world chumps.
Matts4313

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/42585/nfc-east-top-20-no-2-demarcus-ware

Quote:

3. LeSean McCoy, Eagles
4. Trent Cole, DE, Eagles
5. Jason Pierre-Paul, DE, Giants
6. Hakeem Nicks, WR, Giants
7. Tony Romo, QB, Cowboys
8. Justin Tuck, DE, Giants
9. Jason Babin, DE, Eagles
10. Victor Cruz, WR, Giants
11. London Fletcher, LB, Redskins
12. Michael Vick, QB, Eagles
13. Tyron Smith, T, Cowboys
14. Brian Orakpo, LB, Redskins
15. Jason Witten, TE, Cowboys
16. Dez Bryant, WR, Cowboys
17. DeSean Jackson, WR, Eagles
18. Osi Umenyiora, DE, Giants
19. Evan Mathis, G, Eagles
20. Ahmad Bradshaw, RB, Giants

That means they put Eli #1.

I am now going to have to kick a kitten right in its face.
Matts4313

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
After months of learning at the hip of Hakeem Nicks, Victor Cruz and others, this was Randles chance to dole out some wisdom and advice.

I told them that he likes to quick jam a lot. So I told them just be prepared for that, Randle said. You gotta get his hands off you, because once he gets his hands on you, hes able to control you. Thats what I remember from practice. You got to get him to open up his hips, because if hes comfortable, hes going to be able to break on any route that you are pretty much running. Youve got to use your speed, get his hips open and accelerate after that. Just give them a little taste of what Ive experienced.

http://blog.northjersey.com/giants/2965/randle-offers-wrs-claiborne-scouting-report/

I hope they cut him.
Matts4313

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If there was a difference in those games it was Eli Manning throwing to Nicks and Cruz. The two receivers combined for 14 receptions for 237 yards in New York's 37-34 win in Dallas on Dec. 11 and they had 11 more for 254 yards and two touchdowns in the division-deciding game that catapulted the Giants to their second title in five seasons.

The bottom line was that Mike Jenkins and Terrence Newman couldn't handle the wide outs, and Cowboys owner Jerry Jones spent the offseason trying to improve his cornerbacks.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nicks-c...3586--nfl.html

:Punches Wall:
The_Slamman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:37 am    Post subject: Re: Giants over the Cap, Mara still an a.. Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/42691/oh-the-irony-giants-are-over-the-cap

Quote:
The Redskins were docked a total of $36 million in cap space over the next two seasons and the Cowboys $10 million, and that cap space was divvied up among 28 other teams ($1.6 million apiece) to use as they see fit. Since Houston's apparently remains unused, they're OK. But the Giants already took their $1.6 million, so they will need to restructure a contract or make a move.

Yeah. This whole cap penalty seems more and more like a ploy to help the giants get under the salary cap. I hope Jerry gives a speech before the game about Mara taking food off their table. I would say something like "hey Anthony Spencer. You want a long term deal? You want security? I can't sign you long term because this mofo docked the cowboys $10 million. What you Gunna do about that?"

I only fear that his response would be, "that almost makes me mad Jerry."

Slam sig bet participants:

A62
Buddy
PincheJimmy
Dirk Gently
textaz03

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would have to agree! What a croc of shiznizit! And how in the hell are the beagles 20 mil under????

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyways" - John Wayne
NYDC4life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

textaz03 wrote:
Would have to agree! What a croc of shiznizit! And how in the hell are the beagles 20 mil under????

Tex we know the Bengals dont spend. I would've love to see the Bengals owners face when the cap floor was going to be raised during the CBA negotiations.

And as for Mara and Giants. The Boys get to send them a message tomorrow 8:30 sharp.

Go Boys!

textaz03

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYDC4life wrote:
textaz03 wrote:

Tex we know the Bengals dont spend. I would've love to see the Bengals owners face when the cap floor was going to be raised during the CBA negotiations.

And as for Mara and Giants. The Boys get to send them a message tomorrow 8:30 sharp.

Go Boys!
No no no, not the Bengals, the beagles or iggles

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyways" - John Wayne
GeneralDissaray

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: Giants over the Cap, Mara still an a.. Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:

Quote:

Yeah. This whole cap penalty seems more and more like a ploy to help the giants get under the salary cap. I hope Jerry gives a speech before the game about Mara taking food off their table. I would say something like "hey Anthony Spencer. You want a long term deal? You want security? I can't sign you long term because this mofo docked the cowboys $10 million. What you Gunna do about that?"

I only fear that his response would be, "that almost makes me mad Jerry."

Jerry should petition the league that the Giants and the Steelers have to give their 1.6mil back for letting Patricia Rooney Mara get naked in "The girl with the dragon tatoo".
Cicero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Giants over the Cap, Mara still an a.. Reply with quote

GeneralDissaray wrote:
Jerry should petition the league that the Giants and the Steelers have to give their 1.6mil back for letting Patricia Rooney Mara get naked in "The girl with the dragon tatoo".

Laughing

Wondering where I can apply for the DCRA?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: