Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Starter Presents: Tony Romo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NYDC4life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Starter Presents: Tony Romo Reply with quote

Got to like where his heads at...focused baby!

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2012/08/cowboys-quarterback-tony-romo-responds-to-critics-in-latest-starter-apparel-commercial.html/

Enjoy fellas.

Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once you finish watching...

...read...

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4696455/jimmy-johnson-i-believe-tony-romo-will-win-a-title?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Tony7188

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is one of the best football video's I've ever seen. Shows some of the work, dedication and drive to be a player in the NFL.

I don't think I've ever said this before, but I'm glad Tony Romo is our QB. He just has to get it done and he knows this.

ware94 wrote:
Gameball: Any remaining Cowboys fans.
dahobofest

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeneralDissaray

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony7188 wrote:
This is one of the best football video's I've ever seen. Shows some of the work, dedication and drive to be a player in the NFL.

I don't think I've ever said this before, but I'm glad Tony Romo is our QB. He just has to get it done and he knows this.

Seriously! There's no proof that he does any of those exercises. He could just be doing it for the video. I've been a supporter of Romo, even after he embarrassingly dissed his early play. I'm behind you Romo, but do it. Don't talk about doing it.
PincheJimmy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeneralDissaray wrote:
Tony7188 wrote:

Seriously! There's no proof that he does any of those exercises. He could just be doing it for the video. I've been a supporter of Romo, even after he embarrassingly dissed his early play. I'm behind you Romo, but do it. Don't talk about doing it.

Now you want proof he does those exercises??? SMH What do you think he is doing ? sitting around while the rest of the team works out? Did you happen to watch the game yesterday? If not, you would have heard Irvin talk about how Witten and Romo would be on the field running routes by themselves, is that proof enough or do you need some video evidence?

I hope Romo does it too, front office has drafted some good players to put around him ( the O line still needs help but tis getting there) and hopefully it will make a difference, only time will tell, Hurry up and get here Wednesday Night, Im ready for some football! Smile
Matts4313

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PincheJimmy wrote:
Now you want proof he does those exercises???

Sit ups in the driveway. I DEMAND IT!

plan9misfit wrote:

If we're able to go 11-5 or better, then Garrett and his staff deserve to be coaches of the damned decade.
PincheJimmy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
PincheJimmy wrote:
Now you want proof he does those exercises???

Sit ups in the driveway. I DEMAND IT!

should we alert ESPN so we have visual proof??? Smile
SetonHallCowboy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is another article referring to Tony Romo, debating whether or not he should be considered "elite."

http://sportdfw.com/2012/08/29/dallas-cowboys-tony-romo-sets-tone-for-elite-qb-play/

Personally, I put him only behind Brady, Rodgers, Brees and Manning (no, not Eli). You can make a case for Roethlisberger being equal or better than Romo, depending on which style of quarterback play you prefer.

By the way, I am new here when it comes to posting but I've been following the forum religiously since 2005. I read all of your posts, and use it as a source of information and news.

I am a new MBA student studying Sport Management at Seton Hall and I work at our Sports Polling Center. It's time that I get involved in the discussions here and I will do my best to contribute in The Dallas Cowboy Forum as much as I can from here on out!
Matts4313

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SetonHallCowboy wrote:
Here is another article referring to Tony Romo, debating whether or not he should be considered "elite."

http://sportdfw.com/2012/08/29/dallas-cowboys-tony-romo-sets-tone-for-elite-qb-play/

Personally, I put him only behind Brady, Rodgers, Brees and Manning (no, not Eli). You can make a case for Roethlisberger being equal or better than Romo, depending on which style of quarterback play you prefer.

By the way, I am new here when it comes to posting but I've been following the forum religiously since 2005. I read all of your posts, and use it as a source of information and news.

I am a new MBA student studying Sport Management at Seton Hall and I work at our Sports Polling Center. It's time that I get involved in the discussions here and I will do my best to contribute in The Dallas Cowboy Forum as much as I can from here on out!

Awesome, a new member! Glad to have you. I would introduce myself, but since you've been following since 2005, you already know I am kind of a big deal. I have many leather bound books and my house reeks of rich mahogany.

plan9misfit wrote:

If we're able to go 11-5 or better, then Garrett and his staff deserve to be coaches of the damned decade.
htfryar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
SetonHallCowboy wrote:

Awesome, a new member! Glad to have you. I would introduce myself, but since you've been following since 2005, you already know I am kind of a big deal. I have many leather bound books and my house reeks of rich mahogany.

Matts,

Seton, welcome. Go sign the Guest Book and make yourself at home. Just be sure and stay away from Plan9Misfit. His favorite player was released recently.

“Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.”
The_Slamman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SetonHallCowboy wrote:

Bro, I was an inch away (or as some would say "a Matts penis") from going to law school at Seton Hall. I did a campus visit and even found an apartment in Newark. Ultimately, the weather in San Diego won me over. FYI, plan9 is also an MBAer. Given your level of education, you may want to check out the DCRA.

Matts4313

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
SetonHallCowboy wrote:

Bro, I was a foot away (or as some would say "a Matts penis") from working in the cafeteria at Seton Hall. I did a campus visit and even found an abandon dumpster in Newark. Ultimately, the entitlement programs in California won me over. FYI, plan9 is also an MBAer in glue eating. Given your level of education, you may want to avoid the DCRA.

FIFY

plan9misfit wrote:

SetonHallCowboy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
SetonHallCowboy wrote:

Bro, I was an inch away (or as some would say "a Matts penis") from going to law school at Seton Hall. I did a campus visit and even found an apartment in Newark. Ultimately, the weather in San Diego won me over. FYI, plan9 is also an MBAer. Given your level of education, you may want to check out the DCRA.

That's pretty cool Slam, I've lived almost my whole life in South Florida so I am used to that kind of weather. I was born in NYC but only lived there for a couple years. To my knowledge I've even never seen snow, so this will be a wild winter for me. I will lean on you when I have my questions about the CBA, as I am still studying it and don't have a full grasp on all of the details. As for the DCRA vs. DCOA, I am more in the middle. I know the team is moving in the right direction, but I don't forget about how the last decade has been for the team. I read almost every one of the posts in this forum, and my thoughts about the team are most related to those of NYFDB.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: