Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 1: Panthers @ Bucs GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mzerv00

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overall I'm happy with the way we looked. I just finished watching the game. (NFL gameday rewind is definitely worth the money)

Our defense looked great to say the least. Great pressure on Cam, stuffed the run, and smothered their WR's all day. Very impressed with our entire DL. David is an animal, I love how he seems to be in on every tackle. Barron's hit on Smith made me jump out of my seat 24hrs after it happened haha. Wright was a quiet surprise. He had a solid game. All I can say is, the defense stepped up and played well as an entire unit. Great job.

Offensively, we looked great in the first quarter. I don't know what happened after that. Especially in the second half. It seemed like we stalled on every drive after that and we were way to conservative. Has anyone really watched Sullivan call a game? Is that common?

Overall I think Freeman had a good day. He managed the game and didn't turn the ball over, and made a few really solid throws. However, after the first quarter it seems like he targeted Jackson exclusively. I'm not sure if it was bc Williams was covered, or he was trying too hard... Martin was great. The guy is a complete back. I can't wait to see him break for a long one!

WOW, we will definitely miss D. Joseph. Larsen, IMO, simply won't cut it. He had a bonehaed holding call that negated a 30yrd gain to Jackson. Trueblood got beat around the edge a few times today.. Can't wait to have him back healthy.

I think we can go up to NY and surprise a lot of people. Looking forward to next week!

GO BUCS

oh yeah, I just got my tickets for the ATL game on 11/25. Sect 112 row J
I'm freakin pumped!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:
I'M JUST SO FREAKIN HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

Our defense looked awesome, fast and strong.

Freeman looked good.

Martin looked amazing.

Before Sullivan channeled his inner Olsen, our playcalling was perfect.

WE BEAT THE PANTHERS LOL

the more i think about it, i think Schiano told him to shut it down. We showed VERY little, and he talked about it being an advantage this year that teams dont know what we are doing...

Martin might be our only true Fantasy threat....But all I care about is wins

You know, I'm really hoping that's true... it sounds like it could be, but it's also a bit scary as well. The Panthers were in that game until the end, and it would have really sucked to lose for the sake of not showing anyone anything.

Either way though, we didn't, and if Schiano did make that call, it was the right one!

I still can't believe how well he has our backup D-lineman playing. He just needs to do a little bit of his magic on True and Larsen and then we're set.

THE PACK MAN wrote:
... but the Packers wouldnt be as good if they had the 49ers defense.

- Adopt a Buc -
Dekoda Watson: 14 tackles, 1 sack, 1 pass defended, 1 interception
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that I come to think about it bc of the weather and rain and yes a 13 point lead , the rain had a lot on our play calling in the 2nd half. Usually it's not a passing day in those types of conditions so they took that into effect.
Soul Glo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm kinda just eager for Free to rip up a team. I feel like yesterday would have been a big day, but Schiano obviously wanted to control the ball, win by the defense, and not show off too much. Some of those throws were darts. Loved the TD pass to MW (looked off the coverage), Dallas Clark big gain (through the coverage), and Vincent Jackson dart brought back by Larsen's hold (stepped up and through a rifle). If Sullivan attacks a whole 60 minutes with the same mindset we had in the first quarter teams could have a hard time stopping our passing game. With a balanced running game. VJ, MW, Clark, etc.
Buccaneer4life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was listening to a lot of local sports radio today and everybody seems really suprised and happy with the way the team looked yesterday. I cant say enough as to how good that defense looked yesterday. When was the last time we gave up only 10 points? Its obvious McCoy is what makes that D go. I heard that Warren Sapp called McCoy after the game and said if he ever lets a QB out of his grasp like he did yesterday with Newton then there guna fight. Gota love that.
Caaddy24

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched this game on NFL rewind. If you don't have it I recommend it, it's awesome. HD quality, can watch any game even back to 2009, and its only 40 bucks which is definitely worth it.
BBando

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
Just watched this game on NFL rewind. If you don't have it I recommend it, it's awesome. HD quality, can watch any game even back to 2009, and its only 40 bucks which is definitely worth it.
Or if you live in the black out market. You can watch it for free.

garbage
Caaddy24

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBando wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:

NFL rewind is free or just the re-run of the game?
BBando

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
BBando wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:

NFL rewind is free or just the re-run of the game?
re-run

garbage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29
Page 29 of 29

Jump to: