Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

H.O.T. IV: Training Camp in Full Swing!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
Just out of curiosity, so I get it straight, are you Hawks fans expecting Bradley to fail as a HC? Just wanted to see something put on record.

Its not so cut and dry, some people make good HCs but are not the best coordinators and vice versa. From what I can tell players like him but many people aren't thrilled with his play calling, although a lot of HCs don't actually do the playcalling themselves anyways. I've also heard speculation that it was Carroll holding him back from blitzing...unless you're in the staff yourself you can't be sure.

Quote:
Shawn Lynch ‏@MoneyLynch 3m
This is Steven Hauschka and I'm tweeting from Marshawn's account. Please vote me into the pro bowl.
Eagles_808

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meeker wrote:
Its not so cut and dry, some people make good HCs but are not the best coordinators and vice versa. From what I can tell players like him but many people aren't thrilled with his play calling, although a lot of HCs don't actually do the playcalling themselves anyways. I've also heard speculation that it was Carroll holding him back from blitzing...unless you're in the staff yourself you can't be sure.
Thanks for the genuine answer, and I agree with what you're saying.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
Meeker wrote:
Thanks for the genuine answer, and I agree with what you're saying.
I think Bradley has the makings of a headcoach more than a D coordinator.

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh. I hate that the season is over with. Sunday's are going to be so dull now. Crying or Very sad

And with a few coaches possibly on the move it's going to feel like a longer offseason to see who gets brought in and how they'll do. I hate this time of the year.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
Phire

Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like GB is on his way to Jacksonville.

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Looks like GB is on his way to Jacksonville.
Yay. Somebody take him.

hawkman98272

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@kjrmitch: Schneider on KJR: we are going to work on extending some of the guys under contract so that we dont run into a problem next year and beyond

Please do!! Get guys like Kam, Thomas, Sherman and Okung signed to some longer deals please. Those 4 are the most important to resign long term, IMO.

Kempes

#JDI
hawkman98272

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should also mention we are currently 18M under the cap as well, so it shouldn't be a huge problem, and that number is before we (likely) don't resign Truf, Hill and Branch who are all making over 1M.

Kempes

#JDI
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good for us. Definately do need those four resigned. Solid future.

Phil Bates signed a 3 year contract a couple days ago. Didn't see him play O at all. They must see something in him.

Where is Imani and SOS and a few other frequent posters? They can't be that depressed about the season..

imani

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawkman98272 wrote:
Quote:
@kjrmitch: Schneider on KJR: we are going to work on extending some of the guys under contract so that we dont run into a problem next year and beyond

Please do!! Get guys like Kam, Thomas, Sherman and Okung signed to some longer deals please. Those 4 are the most important to resign long term, IMO.

Thomas should get linear pay, Okung's pay will go down, sherman will get a fat one and kam will get a solid deal. My prediction's at least

When did we sign Phil Bates?

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
Sounds good for us. Definitely do need those four resigned. Solid future.

Phil Bates signed a 3 year contract a couple days ago. Didn't see him play O at all. They must see something in him.

Where is Imani and SOS and a few other frequent posters? They can't be that depressed about the season..

This is the off season. It will be slow on here until April then again after that until the preseason.

Phil Bates is more of a Practice squad Special team guy. I think we wanted to lock down on our depth so they didnt go sit on someone else bench. Just kind of keeping the chemistry in the locker room type moves.

I'd really like Glenn Dorsey on our team.

WINTER IS COMING
imani

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't Golden tate becoming an RFA? I'd like to get him locked up for another 3-4 if that's the case

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
green24

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Jets are set to hire John Idzik as GM. Does anyone know anything about his work with the Seahawks?
Tooki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawkman98272 wrote:
Should also mention we are currently 18M under the cap as well, so it shouldn't be a huge problem, and that number is before we (likely) don't resign Truf, Hill and Branch who are all making over 1M.

Good to know. I would like to keep Alan Branch though. He is a solid space eater and he can stay healthy.

Also the team signed 10 players to futures contracts, including Phil Bates and Korey Toomer.

I would also love to have John sort out some long term contracts during the offseason. (If we signed Golden now, he could be given a mid-range contract.)
Tooki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
The Jets are set to hire John Idzik as GM. Does anyone know anything about his work with the Seahawks?

I can't say that I know a lot about him. He has been lucky enough to work under John Schneider so *fingers crossed* he has learnt something of him.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 30 of 100

Jump to: