Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

H.O.T. IV: Training Camp in Full Swing!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 29447
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our 2013 opponents'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000119761/article/opponents-set-for-2013-nfl-season


Seattle Seahawks
Home: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Minnesota Vikings

Away: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, New York Giants




Very possible we go 8-0 at home again, but that road schedule is BRUTAL
_________________


Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Dools=hawks


Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 2781
Location: What's next?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Our 2013 opponents'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000119761/article/opponents-set-for-2013-nfl-season


Seattle Seahawks
Home: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Minnesota Vikings

Away: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, New York Giants




Very possible we go 8-0 at home again, but that road schedule is BRUTAL


Ill probably go to the Panthers and Falcons game
_________________
Go Hawks!

WINTER IS COMING
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Our 2013 opponents'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000119761/article/opponents-set-for-2013-nfl-season


Seattle Seahawks
Home: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Minnesota Vikings

Away: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, New York Giants


I could see us getting 3 primetime games from that.

- San Fran is pretty much a guaranteed primetime game

- New Orleans would be a good one with the two shortest QBs in the league

- At Indy would also be good as it's Luck versus Wilson

Honestly, that schedule doesn't seem nearly as hard as the one we faced this season.


Very possible we go 8-0 at home again, but that road schedule is BRUTAL

_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
klyon7634


Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Posts: 11728
Location: New York
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
imani wrote:
Our 2013 opponents'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000119761/article/opponents-set-for-2013-nfl-season


Seattle Seahawks
Home: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Minnesota Vikings

Away: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, New York Giants


I could see us getting 3 primetime games from that.

- San Fran is pretty much a guaranteed primetime game

- New Orleans would be a good one with the two shortest QBs in the league

- At Indy would also be good as it's Luck versus Wilson

Honestly, that schedule doesn't seem nearly as hard as the one we faced this season.


Very possible we go 8-0 at home again, but that road schedule is BRUTAL


Definatly going to try and get tickets to the Giants game in NJ!!!!!
_________________


Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chpjns15


Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 1701
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Our 2013 opponents'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000119761/article/opponents-set-for-2013-nfl-season


Seattle Seahawks
Home: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Minnesota Vikings

Away: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, New York Giants




Very possible we go 8-0 at home again, but that road schedule is BRUTAL


I see us going 8-0 at home - 6-2 minimum - and then somewhere between
2-6 and 6-2 on the road. Id say our ceiling is 14-2 while our floor is 8-8. We will probably win around 11 games again.
_________________
"Trying is the first step towards failure"


"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."


"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sirensong


Joined: 13 Mar 2007
Posts: 1152
Location: Vancouver BC
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
imani wrote:
Our 2013 opponents'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000119761/article/opponents-set-for-2013-nfl-season


Seattle Seahawks
Home: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Minnesota Vikings

Away: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, New York Giants




Very possible we go 8-0 at home again, but that road schedule is BRUTAL


I see us going 8-0 at home - 6-2 minimum - and then somewhere between
2-6 and 6-2 on the road. Id say our ceiling is 14-2 while our floor is 8-8. We will probably win around 11 games again.


We're not going anything close to 14-2 lol.

SF, ATL, Hou, Ind, NY... Thats 5 very likely losses right there.
_________________
L.O.B.- D!CK, BOOM BOOM, ET, BB.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirensong wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:
imani wrote:
Our 2013 opponents'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000119761/article/opponents-set-for-2013-nfl-season


Seattle Seahawks
Home: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Minnesota Vikings

Away: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, New York Giants




Very possible we go 8-0 at home again, but that road schedule is BRUTAL


I see us going 8-0 at home - 6-2 minimum - and then somewhere between
2-6 and 6-2 on the road. Id say our ceiling is 14-2 while our floor is 8-8. We will probably win around 11 games again.


We're not going anything close to 14-2 lol.

SF, ATL, Hou, Ind, NY... Thats 5 very likely losses right there.


Meh. That's what we were saying about GB, NE, CAR, and CHI this season. We seem to win the tough games and lose the easy ones.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
chpjns15


Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 1701
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirensong wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:
imani wrote:
Our 2013 opponents'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000119761/article/opponents-set-for-2013-nfl-season


Seattle Seahawks
Home: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Minnesota Vikings

Away: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, New York Giants




Very possible we go 8-0 at home again, but that road schedule is BRUTAL


I see us going 8-0 at home - 6-2 minimum - and then somewhere between
2-6 and 6-2 on the road. Id say our ceiling is 14-2 while our floor is 8-8. We will probably win around 11 games again.


We're not going anything close to 14-2 lol.

SF, ATL, Hou, Ind, NY... Thats 5 very likely losses right there.


Yeah, thats why I said its our ceiling Very Happy

If RW makes incredible strides, we have a good offseason and our team develops, we COULD go 14-2 with that schedule, with a little luck. Realisticly I think we winn around 11 games again, but lets wait until after the offseason to figure that out.
_________________
"Trying is the first step towards failure"


"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."


"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brown_Mamba


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 1802
Location: Seattle
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
imani wrote:
Our 2013 opponents'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000119761/article/opponents-set-for-2013-nfl-season


Seattle Seahawks
Home: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Minnesota Vikings

Away: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, New York Giants


I could see us getting 3 primetime games from that.

- San Fran is pretty much a guaranteed primetime game

- New Orleans would be a good one with the two shortest QBs in the league

- At Indy would also be good as it's Luck versus Wilson

Honestly, that schedule doesn't seem nearly as hard as the one we faced this season.


Very possible we go 8-0 at home again, but that road schedule is BRUTAL


Definatly going to try and get tickets to the Giants game in NJ!!!!!


We have a pretty easy schedule honestly. We're going 7-1 or 8-0 at home, while our road record should be somewhere around 5-3 or 4-4 at worst. We've normally beat the Giants in recent years, and that pass rush just doesn't scare me like it used too. They're an average team imo, along with the Colts. I just don't see the Colts going 11-5 again. They'll probably be in the 7-9 or 8-8 range. House and Atlanta should be challenging games, although there is no doubt we match up well against them.

Overall, I'd say our schedule for our Super Bowl repeat season looks pretty manageable Wink
_________________

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see a reason to expect anything less than 10 wins.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Tooki


Joined: 28 Apr 2009
Posts: 10744
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outside of a crazy year of injuries, I see 9-7 as being our floor. A lot of those away games are winnable, albeit difficult.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Add one more accomplishment to Russell Wilson’s gone-where-no-rookie-in-franchise-history-has-gone season for the Seahawks: Winner of the Steve Largent Award.

Wilson was presented with the trophy today after being voted the honor by his teammates, making him the first rookie to win the award that has been presented annually since 1989 to the player or coach who “best exemplifies the spirit, dedication and integrity of the Seahawks.”

The rookie quarterback meets all those criteria.
Since being selected in the third round of April’s NFL Draft, Wilson has won over his teammates because of his poise, work ethic and attention to the most-minute detail – which he has parlayed into unprecedented production on the field for a rookie QB.

_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Tooki


Joined: 28 Apr 2009
Posts: 10744
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Quote:
Add one more accomplishment to Russell Wilson’s gone-where-no-rookie-in-franchise-history-has-gone season for the Seahawks: Winner of the Steve Largent Award.

Wilson was presented with the trophy today after being voted the honor by his teammates, making him the first rookie to win the award that has been presented annually since 1989 to the player or coach who “best exemplifies the spirit, dedication and integrity of the Seahawks.”

The rookie quarterback meets all those criteria.
Since being selected in the third round of April’s NFL Draft, Wilson has won over his teammates because of his poise, work ethic and attention to the most-minute detail – which he has parlayed into unprecedented production on the field for a rookie QB.


Earning this award goes a long way in showing what Russell Wilson did for this team this year.

I'm *this* close to getting a Russell Wilson jersey.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 29447
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like the road schedule is being underrated here, but that's probably just paranoia. These playoffs will be tell-tale on how we will perform next year.
_________________


Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 15397
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello seahawk fans

Could you explain to me what it is exactly that most of you don't like about Gus Bradley?

I just see a lot of the times you guys wanting him gone

Just curious as to why....I know a lot of other openings have mentioned him for HC candidate.



And good luck this weekend, I hope you demolish them. Wink
_________________

Eagles Forum Hall of Famer | 2013 Gold Standard Baldy Winner | The Reigning & Final? ENBD Champion
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 26 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group