Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

H.O.T. IV: Training Camp in Full Swing!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imani

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our 2013 opponents'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000119761/article/opponents-set-for-2013-nfl-season

Seattle Seahawks
Home: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Minnesota Vikings

Away: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, New York Giants

Very possible we go 8-0 at home again, but that road schedule is BRUTAL

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Our 2013 opponents'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000119761/article/opponents-set-for-2013-nfl-season

Seattle Seahawks
Home: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Minnesota Vikings

Away: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, New York Giants

Ill probably go to the Panthers and Falcons game

WINTER IS COMING
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Our 2013 opponents'

Seattle Seahawks

I could see us getting 3 primetime games from that.

- San Fran is pretty much a guaranteed primetime game

- New Orleans would be a good one with the two shortest QBs in the league

- At Indy would also be good as it's Luck versus Wilson

Honestly, that schedule doesn't seem nearly as hard as the one we faced this season.

klyon7634

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
imani wrote:
Our 2013 opponents'

Seattle Seahawks

Honestly, that schedule doesn't seem nearly as hard as the one we faced this season.

Definatly going to try and get tickets to the Giants game in NJ!!!!!

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
chpjns15

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Our 2013 opponents'

Seattle Seahawks

I see us going 8-0 at home - 6-2 minimum - and then somewhere between
2-6 and 6-2 on the road. Id say our ceiling is 14-2 while our floor is 8-8. We will probably win around 11 games again.

"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
sirensong

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
imani wrote:
Our 2013 opponents'

Seattle Seahawks

2-6 and 6-2 on the road. Id say our ceiling is 14-2 while our floor is 8-8. We will probably win around 11 games again.

We're not going anything close to 14-2 lol.

SF, ATL, Hou, Ind, NY... Thats 5 very likely losses right there.
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirensong wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:
imani wrote:
Our 2013 opponents'

Seattle Seahawks

Meh. That's what we were saying about GB, NE, CAR, and CHI this season. We seem to win the tough games and lose the easy ones.
chpjns15

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirensong wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:
imani wrote:
Our 2013 opponents'

Seattle Seahawks

Yeah, thats why I said its our ceiling Very Happy

If RW makes incredible strides, we have a good offseason and our team develops, we COULD go 14-2 with that schedule, with a little luck. Realisticly I think we winn around 11 games again, but lets wait until after the offseason to figure that out.

"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
Brown_Mamba

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
imani wrote:
Our 2013 opponents'

Seattle Seahawks

Definatly going to try and get tickets to the Giants game in NJ!!!!!

We have a pretty easy schedule honestly. We're going 7-1 or 8-0 at home, while our road record should be somewhere around 5-3 or 4-4 at worst. We've normally beat the Giants in recent years, and that pass rush just doesn't scare me like it used too. They're an average team imo, along with the Colts. I just don't see the Colts going 11-5 again. They'll probably be in the 7-9 or 8-8 range. House and Atlanta should be challenging games, although there is no doubt we match up well against them.

Overall, I'd say our schedule for our Super Bowl repeat season looks pretty manageable Wink

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see a reason to expect anything less than 10 wins.
Tooki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outside of a crazy year of injuries, I see 9-7 as being our floor. A lot of those away games are winnable, albeit difficult.
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Add one more accomplishment to Russell Wilson’s gone-where-no-rookie-in-franchise-history-has-gone season for the Seahawks: Winner of the Steve Largent Award.

Wilson was presented with the trophy today after being voted the honor by his teammates, making him the first rookie to win the award that has been presented annually since 1989 to the player or coach who “best exemplifies the spirit, dedication and integrity of the Seahawks.”

The rookie quarterback meets all those criteria.
Since being selected in the third round of April’s NFL Draft, Wilson has won over his teammates because of his poise, work ethic and attention to the most-minute detail – which he has parlayed into unprecedented production on the field for a rookie QB.

Tooki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Quote:
Add one more accomplishment to Russell Wilson’s gone-where-no-rookie-in-franchise-history-has-gone season for the Seahawks: Winner of the Steve Largent Award.

Wilson was presented with the trophy today after being voted the honor by his teammates, making him the first rookie to win the award that has been presented annually since 1989 to the player or coach who “best exemplifies the spirit, dedication and integrity of the Seahawks.”

The rookie quarterback meets all those criteria.
Since being selected in the third round of April’s NFL Draft, Wilson has won over his teammates because of his poise, work ethic and attention to the most-minute detail – which he has parlayed into unprecedented production on the field for a rookie QB.

Earning this award goes a long way in showing what Russell Wilson did for this team this year.

I'm *this* close to getting a Russell Wilson jersey.
imani

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like the road schedule is being underrated here, but that's probably just paranoia. These playoffs will be tell-tale on how we will perform next year.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Kiltman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello seahawk fans

Could you explain to me what it is exactly that most of you don't like about Gus Bradley?

I just see a lot of the times you guys wanting him gone

Just curious as to why....I know a lot of other openings have mentioned him for HC candidate.

And good luck this weekend, I hope you demolish them. Wink

Eagles Forum Hall of Famer | 2013 Gold Standard Baldy Winner | The Reigning & Final? ENBD Champion

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 26 of 100

Jump to: