Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Crab

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mykelryan07

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Crab Reply with quote

What are you guys expecting from Crabtree this year? Are the Niners finally going to get a look at the superstar receiver they were expecting out of Texas Tech?
oldman9er

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another solid season, but we run the ball and spread passes around too much to likely get Mike C. a ton of catches.

___
Gore Whore 21

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I expect Crabtree to have a career year. Hell be on the field more than any other receiver on our team. I think Vernon and Crabs will be our top two receivers on this team and I expect at least one of them to go over 1000 yards.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."-Benjamin Franklin
Madmike

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking somewhere in the 70-75 rec 900-950 yards and 5-6 tds.
He probably won't produce many tds, unless he breaks some long gains because of Moss, Davis, Gore, Jacobs and Delanie Walker are all likely to see action in the redzone.

Hopefully he produces more than this, but I assume that would mean we're playing from behind often and not doing well. When the offense is working as planned, the ball will be distributed to 7 or 8 players and there will be a heavy dose of running.

De Oppresso Liber

Last edited by Madmike on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crabtree if he stays healthy should lead the team in receptions again. He really turned it on during the last six weeks of the regular season ranking in the top 10 in catches and yards during that stretch. However, people just remember the postseason debacle where he and the rest of the WRs did very little. Not only that, but Crabtree had at least five drops in the two games combined. This is the first time in his career where he's been healthy during training camp and actually saw his first preseason action. Obviously we don't throw it around as much as other teams, but he should have his best season.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope he gets to 1000 8 Tds.
NINERFAN_4_LIFE

Location: Buring the eternal flame Candlestick Park - you will always be in my heart
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fantasy wise - I expect him to have a few HUGE games and a few games where he has one or two catches. It will really depend on the gameplan of opposing DCs and how much other guys threaten the deep part of the field. The more yards guys like vernon and moss get the more teams will be forced to have two deep Ss and the more space underneath crabs will have to work with. He has had ownage on Pattrick peterson so you should play him against the cards. I dont expect him to have more than 4 catches this sunday but I think that sometime in the first 5 weeks he will have a 10+ 150 yard performance so take that for what it is worth.

with all of that being said. I only think there will be one 1000 yard receiver on this team and I believe it will be vernon davis.

^a seahawks fan in reference to 2013

FOREVER FAITHFUL
the niners lost the superbowl
FOREVER HATEFUL

SaveourSonics wrote:
Some Seattle fans are really getting out of hand.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: