Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Washington Redskins Watch:: 8-6 KIRK FOR MVP! CHECK FOR PEDS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TLSkins


Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 379
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not gonna lie, it has been awesome going to this thread the past 5 weeks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S-jax39


Joined: 23 Aug 2010
Posts: 6391
Location: [D]MV
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TLSkins wrote:
Not gonna lie, it has been awesome going to this thread the past 5 weeks.


Its been awesome having JJ and your first rounders also.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DEE RAWL


Joined: 02 Oct 2007
Posts: 4286
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeahh if there was any year for you guys to have success giving us a later pick this is the year.

No elite talent. I actually like alot more mid to late 1st prospects than I do early 1st.
_________________
2014 Draft Wish List for the 2nd Overall Pick-
**In Order**

1. Jadeveon Clowney
2. Greg Robinson
3. Mike Evans
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 35535
Location: PAUL GEORGE'S BED!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
Yeahh if there was any year for you guys to have success giving us a later pick this is the year.

No elite talent. I actually like alot more mid to late 1st prospects than I do early 1st.


Sophmore slump and Marquis next year? Razz Razz Cool Cool
_________________

"Hot Pie" -House Hot Pie, All hail the King.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DEE RAWL


Joined: 02 Oct 2007
Posts: 4286
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
Yeahh if there was any year for you guys to have success giving us a later pick this is the year.

No elite talent. I actually like alot more mid to late 1st prospects than I do early 1st.


Sophmore slump and Marquis next year? Razz Razz Cool Cool


That would be a dream come true... It would be the only way i would welcome not drafting a #1 WR this year.
_________________
2014 Draft Wish List for the 2nd Overall Pick-
**In Order**

1. Jadeveon Clowney
2. Greg Robinson
3. Mike Evans
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
RamRod


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 9238
Location: Virginia
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I'll put this here, but I was just thinking how nice a trio RG3, Alfred Morris, and a healthy Pierre Garçon are.
_________________
Adopt-a-Ram: Daryl Richardson
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mozwanted


Joined: 26 Jun 2006
Posts: 16916
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good win guys 9-6 now.

Lets win the division and get to the nfc championship game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 35535
Location: PAUL GEORGE'S BED!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mozwanted wrote:
Good win guys 9-6 now.

Lets win the division and get to the nfc championship game.



Lmao.. You smoking on that again.. STOPP IT.. The Eagles couldn't even beat a lonely KC team..
_________________

"Hot Pie" -House Hot Pie, All hail the King.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NVRamsFan


Joined: 22 Mar 2009
Posts: 2110
Location: Reno, NV
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mozwanted wrote:
Good win guys 9-6 now.

Lets win the division and get to the nfc championship game.


Keep it up it's fun to watch!

Besides this will make the soph slump that much more fun to watch and we can enjoy that pick all the more Laughing
_________________

Sig courtesy of SJax39

Adopt a Ram
Sam Bradford
159-262 1687 yards 14 TD 4 INT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 43721
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mozwanted wrote:
Good win guys 9-6 now.

Lets win the division and get to the nfc championship game.


Congrats and good luck in the playoffs...but I gotta hope you guys lose out since it's good for us.
_________________

The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mozwanted


Joined: 26 Jun 2006
Posts: 16916
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NVRamsFan wrote:
mozwanted wrote:
Good win guys 9-6 now.

Lets win the division and get to the nfc championship game.


Keep it up it's fun to watch!

Besides this will make the soph slump that much more fun to watch and we can enjoy that pick all the more Laughing



does fantasizing about that make you feel better?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
StLunatic88


Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 7562
Location: How good is your Good?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
mozwanted wrote:
Good win guys 9-6 now.

Lets win the division and get to the nfc championship game.


Congrats and good luck in the playoffs...but I gotta hope you guys lose out since it's good for us.
They arent even in the playoffs yet

Dont be counting chickens...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 43721
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
mozwanted wrote:
Good win guys 9-6 now.

Lets win the division and get to the nfc championship game.


Congrats and good luck in the playoffs...but I gotta hope you guys lose out since it's good for us.
They arent even in the playoffs yet

Dont be counting chickens...


Jinxing them.
_________________

The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NVRamsFan


Joined: 22 Mar 2009
Posts: 2110
Location: Reno, NV
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mozwanted wrote:
NVRamsFan wrote:
mozwanted wrote:
Good win guys 9-6 now.

Lets win the division and get to the nfc championship game.


Keep it up it's fun to watch!

Besides this will make the soph slump that much more fun to watch and we can enjoy that pick all the more Laughing



does fantasizing about that make you feel better?


Warm fuzzies my friend warm fuzzies. But no you guys are playing great and it's fun to watch best of luck the rest of the way.
_________________

Sig courtesy of SJax39

Adopt a Ram
Sam Bradford
159-262 1687 yards 14 TD 4 INT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 35535
Location: PAUL GEORGE'S BED!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
mozwanted wrote:
Good win guys 9-6 now.

Lets win the division and get to the nfc championship game.


Congrats and good luck in the playoffs...but I gotta hope you guys lose out since it's good for us.
They arent even in the playoffs yet

Dont be counting chickens...


Jinxing them.


I so hope they get the ish get kicked out of them..

Just Picture the 04 rams vs the Falcons Laughing Laughing
_________________

"Hot Pie" -House Hot Pie, All hail the King.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 22 of 28

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group