Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Washington Redskins Watch:: 8-6 KIRK FOR MVP! CHECK FOR PEDS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DEE RAWL


Joined: 02 Oct 2007
Posts: 4485
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rrrrrrrams wrote:
the redskins will win the super bowl.


When...?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Emcee


Joined: 28 Apr 2012
Posts: 771
Location: Oregon
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since Griffin was able to walk off the field, that likely just makes it an ACL tear, right? That can be healed in one offseason, no?
_________________
GT: Emcee Orrie
FC: 2981-6750-0182


Last edited by Emcee on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chris00cm


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 17053
Location: St. Charles, Missouri
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do we get pick #21 now? Not really sure.
_________________


Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chris00cm


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 17053
Location: St. Charles, Missouri
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emcee wrote:
Since Griffen was able to walk off the field, that likely just makes it an ACL tear, right? That can be healed in one offseason, no?

Re: Adrian Peterson
_________________


Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
yrba1


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 1299
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
Emcee wrote:
Since Griffen was able to walk off the field, that likely just makes it an ACL tear, right? That can be healed in one offseason, no?

Re: Adrian Peterson


Well Peterson ain't human while RG3 is. I literally could care less for his injury though since an injury like that is most likely going to give us a good 2014 draft pick. Laughing
_________________
♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
holt_bruce81


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 19846
Location: St. Louis
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
Do we get pick #21 now? Not really sure.


I think we have the 22nd pick.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
DEE RAWL


Joined: 02 Oct 2007
Posts: 4485
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yrba1 wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
Emcee wrote:
Since Griffen was able to walk off the field, that likely just makes it an ACL tear, right? That can be healed in one offseason, no?

Re: Adrian Peterson


Well Peterson ain't human while RG3 is. I literally could care less for his injury though since an injury like that is most likely going to give us a good 2014 draft pick. Laughing


Thats a bit harsh... While i selfishly wish for a lack of success, I never want to see it happen because of an injury especially for such a good kid in RG3. I hope he bounces back swiftly.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
DEE RAWL


Joined: 02 Oct 2007
Posts: 4485
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Kansas City Chiefs (2-14) .516 SOS
2. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-14) .539
3. Oakland Raiders (4-12) .469
4. Philadelphia Eagles (4-12) .508
5. Detroit Lions (4-12) .566
6. Cleveland Browns (5-11) .508
7. Arizona Cardinals (5-11) .559
8. Buffalo Bills (6-10) .480
9. New York Jets (6-10) .512 (4-8 conference record)
10. Tennessee Titans (6-10) .512 (5-7 conference record)
11. San Diego Chargers (7-9) .457
12. Miami Dolphins (7-9) .500
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-9) .502
14. Carolina Panthers (7-9) .516
15. New Orleans Saints (7-9) .522
16. St. Louis Rams (7-8-1) .537
17. Pittsburgh Steelers (8-Cool .465
18. Dallas Cowboys (8-7) .515
19. New York Giants (9-7) .522
20. Chicago Bears (10-6) .514
21. Cincinnati Bengals (10-6) .437
22. St. Louis Rams (via Washington Redskins) (10-6) .496
23. Minnesota Vikings (10-6) .518
24. Indianapolis Colts (11-5) .441


22
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
RamRod


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 9287
Location: Virginia
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though the Skins did better than we hoped, hats off to them for a good season.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
iRaMs


Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 3785
Location: Teletran 1
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamRod wrote:
Even though the Skins did better than we hoped, hats off to them for a good season.


Agreed man.
_________________
Jared Cook: MIA

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
STLRamsFan99


Joined: 17 Aug 2012
Posts: 1340
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't careless where we have their pick in the first round, just glad skins fans will stop coming here to gloat over rg3 now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
yrba1


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 1299
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
Thats a bit harsh... While i selfishly wish for a lack of success, I never want to see it happen because of an injury especially for such a good kid in RG3. I hope he bounces back swiftly.


Well I'll be rooting success for the kid after the 2014 NFL Draft but right now, their failures increase our chances for success so of course I'm willing to hope their QB is damaged goods next season (no offense to Redskins fans). After that, I'm willing to cheer for the kid (except when he's facing us Laughing)
_________________
♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 41004
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRaMs wrote:
RamRod wrote:
Even though the Skins did better than we hoped, hats off to them for a good season.


Agreed man.



Word. I share these sentiments.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The J.R.S.


Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 3715
Location: Next to Waldo
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STLRamsFan99 wrote:
Couldn't careless where we have their pick in the first round, just glad skins fans will stop coming here to gloat over rg3 now.


True that. As talented as RG#3 is, there is still a huge question mark surrounding him that Redskins fans ignore; Can he run an NFL offense? That dumb, gimmicky pistol formation will never win them big game.
_________________


Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kgarrett12486


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 9431
Location: Busch III
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
STLRamsFan99 wrote:
Couldn't careless where we have their pick in the first round, just glad skins fans will stop coming here to gloat over rg3 now.


True that. As talented as RG#3 is, there is still a huge question mark surrounding him that Redskins fans ignore; Can he run an NFL offense? That dumb, gimmicky pistol formation will never win them big game.


The real question to me is with his style of play (because it's looking more and more like he isn't gonna change the way he plays for anything) can he hold up over an entire season...

He takes a ton of big hits...
_________________

TommyC376 on the sig...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 25 of 28

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group