Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Washington Redskins Watch:: 8-6 KIRK FOR MVP! CHECK FOR PEDS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jrry32

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
Flatlyner wrote:
El ramster wrote:
Man o man. My buddy is a huge Redskins fan is so mad at loosing all these picks. He said no matter how great RG has been, That they should have kept the pick and draft Mo. That there Defense would keep them away from winning games. Also, how the Skins need to fire Mike, He's just bad....... Very bad for that team, This is a stable Skins fan as well. Not those guys who cry about everything.

That RG trade might haunt them for a few years.

Seriously? I keep looking at it thinking that they made a pretty solid deal. They have one of the most dangerous QB's in the NFL... as a rookie. Had they not lost their best defensive player for the year, and a few other contributors, they'd be doing a bit better. I think their QB situation is more stable then ours and they won't need to even think about a QB for 10 years.

They got off easy this draft, as I think it looks pretty weak in comparison to last years and years prior to that.

Yeah Id have to agree, I think it was a good deal for both sides. This years draft class is very similar to last years IMO. Not much Elite talent but lots and lots of very good talent.

In regards to doing some film watching on some of those guys, I most certainly will. Probably tonight or tomorrow hopefully.

Disagree entirely. Will wait for people to declare but this draft is FAR more talented than last year's.

It's much deeper and the players at the top are more talented. The only positions where last year's draft has this one beat are QB and HB. Obviously, things could change if a lot of players don't declare but still, this draft is a lot better looking than the 2012 one.

And the thing about HBs is that typically, some will emerge. I expect that to happen this year, I have a few in mind on that. But it still won't be as good as last year's class.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idk about that jrry, yes this draft is very deep but so was last year. And this year doesnt have the likes of RG3, Andrew Luck, Matt Kalil, TRich... Teo and Keuchly are rated about the same, Decastro and Warmack... Eifert and Fleener... Alot of good DT prospects just like last year... There is no Mark Barron in this years draft... There are about 3 WR prospects none of which are elite (1st round) just like last year. Idk there are alot of similarities especially in the 1st round and there could even be the arguement that last year was better. I mean Alshon Jeffery who was once rated as a 1st went in the 2nd along with Cordy Glenn and Courtney Upshaw. Both classes are very deep. They maybe different but if so, not by much.
STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
Flatlyner wrote:
El ramster wrote:
Man o man. My buddy is a huge Redskins fan is so mad at loosing all these picks. He said no matter how great RG has been, That they should have kept the pick and draft Mo. That there Defense would keep them away from winning games. Also, how the Skins need to fire Mike, He's just bad....... Very bad for that team, This is a stable Skins fan as well. Not those guys who cry about everything.

That RG trade might haunt them for a few years.

Seriously? I keep looking at it thinking that they made a pretty solid deal. They have one of the most dangerous QB's in the NFL... as a rookie. Had they not lost their best defensive player for the year, and a few other contributors, they'd be doing a bit better. I think their QB situation is more stable then ours and they won't need to even think about a QB for 10 years.

They got off easy this draft, as I think it looks pretty weak in comparison to last years and years prior to that.

Yeah Id have to agree, I think it was a good deal for both sides. This years draft class is very similar to last years IMO. Not much Elite talent but lots and lots of very good talent.

In regards to doing some film watching on some of those guys, I most certainly will. Probably tonight or tomorrow hopefully.

Disagree entirely. Will wait for people to declare but this draft is FAR more talented than last year's.

It's much deeper and the players at the top are more talented. The only positions where last year's draft has this one beat are QB and HB. Obviously, things could change if a lot of players don't declare but still, this draft is a lot better looking than the 2012 one.

And the thing about HBs is that typically, some will emerge. I expect that to happen this year, I have a few in mind on that. But it still won't be as good as last year's class.

I agree last year's draft had a lot of depth but not many blue chip players. This year I think there are more blue chip players and first round prospects.
jrry32

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
Idk about that jrry, yes this draft is very deep but so was last year. And this year doesnt have the likes of RG3, Andrew Luck, Matt Kalil, TRich... Teo and Keuchly are rated about the same, Decastro and Warmack... Eifert and Fleener... Alot of good DT prospects just like last year... There is no Mark Barron in this years draft... There are about 3 WR prospects none of which are elite (1st round) just like last year. Idk there are alot of similarities especially in the 1st round and there could even be the arguement that last year was better. I mean Alshon Jeffery who was once rated as a 1st went in the 2nd along with Cordy Glenn and Courtney Upshaw. Both classes are very deep. They maybe different but if so, not by much.

No, they don't have a RGIII or Andrew Luck. But the others, completely disagree.

This is, imo, how it breaks down:
QB: 2012
HB: 2012
WR: 2013
TE: Tie
OL: 2013
DL: 2013
LB: 2013
CB: 2013(Depends on who comes out...might be a wash if certain players don't declare)
S: 2013
STs: 2012

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idk just comparing the 2 draft classes its just too tough to say which is better. Other than 2012 obviously have the better in QB and RB... And 2013 obviously having the better for DL and WR... The rest is too close to call IMO.
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
Idk just comparing the 2 draft classes its just too tough to say which is better. Other than 2012 obviously have the better in QB and RB... And 2013 obviously having the better for DL and WR... The rest is too close to call IMO.
Going into Draft night last year there were many who were questioning if there even 20 prospects worthy of being drafted in the first round.

Yes you could find starters throughout the draft, but the depth looks nothing like what it could be this year. As jrry said, its all about who actually declares, and if the expected guys do then this Class will be much better.
ramssuperbowl99

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a bye week, but some other teams around us are winning:

Cincy (3-5) is up 25 on New York (Giants).
Tennessee (3-6) is up 28 on Miami.
New Orleans (3-5) is up 11 on Atlanta.

Root for the 3-5 Jets against Seattle today, and one of the 3-5 Eagles/Cowboys has to win.

Good day for bumping our draft picks up in the order.

Title Town USA wrote:
Don't question Rams. He runs this place. He is The Man.
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramssuperbowl99 wrote:

Root for the 3-5 Jets against Seattle today, and one of the 3-5 Eagles/Cowboys has to win.

Haha i know, I find myself rooting for teams like the jags and the panthers. Makes every week fun i guess
El ramster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WERE WINNING WITHOUT WINNING!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

WHY ARE WE SO BAD AGAIN

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
ramssuperbowl99

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:

Haha i know, I find myself rooting for teams like the jags and the panthers. Makes every week fun i guess
Really I just want the other 3-5 teams to clear out and make sure we can get Joekel.

Title Town USA wrote:
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:

Really I just want the other 3-5 teams to clear out and make sure we can get Joekel.

Whether its Joeckel or whoever, the higher the pick the better obviously. Have the choice of a few great prospects (assuming the top two picks are Barkley and Smith for the cheifs and jags).
ramssuperbowl99

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buffalo will get the ball down 6 to New England with 2 minutes to go.

New Orleans needs to hold on here.

Title Town USA wrote:
ramssuperbowl99

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:

Whether its Joeckel or whoever, the higher the pick the better obviously. Have the choice of a few great prospects (assuming the top two picks are Barkley and Smith for the cheifs and jags).
Or the option to trade down and still get 2 premium players.

Lots of flexibility.

Title Town USA wrote:
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly. I mean there is still a chance to have something like... Picks 5 and 6... Scary.
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow the Jets are bad. We better not lose next week to them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 11 of 28

Jump to: