Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dhani Jones Avatars III
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
LOLKevinKolb


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 10632
Location: YOLO
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STOP IT Mad

This is exactly what Andy wants, a groundswell of positivity leading to four more years
_________________

RainbowCarebear wrote:
And use the boners for soup to survive through the winter

Bird Watch: Keelan Johnson - one magnificent tackle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ianlewis16


Joined: 07 Dec 2004
Posts: 23981
Location: Proud Eagles Forum First Ballot HOF Member
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc04 wrote:
Thank you bro. My Cox has never looked better.


You definitely picked the wrong one
_________________
Kempes wrote:
There's Eastern Time, there's Greenwich Mean Time and then there's ianlewis time.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
eagles101


Joined: 15 Feb 2005
Posts: 9181
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dark side jason avant maybe?
_________________
vikingsvikings wrote:

I don't understand most of that, but I can tell it's probably inaccurate.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 51151
Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles101 wrote:
dark side jason avant maybe?


Avant is full light side, super faithful and home-drafted.
_________________
theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eagles101


Joined: 15 Feb 2005
Posts: 9181
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
eagles101 wrote:
dark side jason avant maybe?


Avant is full light side, super faithful and home-drafted.


ahhh thought he was the core of the evil and reid uses him to change the team to the dark side...or is that harbor? i forget.
_________________
vikingsvikings wrote:

I don't understand most of that, but I can tell it's probably inaccurate.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 37696
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles101 wrote:
Phire wrote:
eagles101 wrote:
dark side jason avant maybe?


Avant is full light side, super faithful and home-drafted.


ahhh thought he was the core of the evil and reid uses him to change the team to the dark side...or is that harbor? i forget.


Both are pure evil. Send to NovaCare Complex to frustrate every Eagles fan
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7762
Location: York PA
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
eagles101 wrote:
Phire wrote:
eagles101 wrote:
dark side jason avant maybe?


Avant is full light side, super faithful and home-drafted.


ahhh thought he was the core of the evil and reid uses him to change the team to the dark side...or is that harbor? i forget.


Both are pure evil. Send to NovaCare Complex to frustrate every Eagles fan


And i've been sent to the NovaCare Complex to "fix" this frustration.
_________________
Andy constantly was drafting slower, undersized guys with hearts of gold who loved helping old ladies across the street. Unfortunately for them he couldn't teach them how not to get run over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jroc04


Joined: 18 Mar 2008
Posts: 11621
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ianlewis16 wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:
Thank you bro. My Cox has never looked better.


You definitely picked the wrong one


You know nothing of Cox and how to present one.
_________________

Phire sig - 808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 15276
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Birdsfan

Code:
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/kiltguyofscots/sigs/BF.png



RMIB

Code:
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/kiltguyofscots/sigs/RMIB.png


also here are these...you don't have to use them but in my opinion your sig is way too teal, also a little cleaner look for the logos....and they both are more in the acceptable height range now.

Code:
[IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/kiltguyofscots/RMIBfix.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/kiltguyofscots/RMIBteams.png[/IMG]

_________________

RainbowCarebear wrote:
I kind of want to taste it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RandyMossIsBoss


Joined: 01 Jun 2012
Posts: 19939
Location: Can't talk
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
Birdsfan

Code:
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/kiltguyofscots/sigs/BF.png



RMIB

Code:
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/kiltguyofscots/sigs/RMIB.png


also here are these...you don't have to use them but in my opinion your sig is way too teal, also a little cleaner look for the logos....and they both are more in the acceptable height range now.

Code:
[IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/kiltguyofscots/RMIBfix.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/kiltguyofscots/RMIBteams.png[/IMG]


Your the man Kilt, love that cleaner look to my sig.
_________________


~Bird Watch 2014 | Mark "The Sanchize" Sanchez~
202 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs, 89.6 Passer Rating
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 51151
Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking good ShadyMcCoyIsBoss.
_________________
theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BirdsFan06050


Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 19695
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kilt!!!
_________________
"There are stories of coincidence and chance, of intersections and strange things told, and which is which and who only knows; and the book says we may be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58
Page 58 of 58

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group