Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Mock Drafts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:
CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
I'm doing a gm mock. What's the value if Sidney Rice as far as draft picks go?

Probably a 4th or 5th rounder.

That's a lot lower than I expected. I'm being offered a 2nd and 5th for rice and a 4th.

- huge contract
- injury history
- has yet to truly light it up

All reasons why his price tag wouldn't be that high. He's definitely talented enough to warrant the price you have listed, but in the real world he wouldn't command that with all of the other factors involved.
He's been pretty great this year. He's our best WR. Golden has made a lot of nice plays, but Rice has been very consistently good aside from one dropped bomb.

I think he's worth a 3rd to us.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
CaliforniaKid7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think im gonna pull the trigger on the deal. I really want to try and land Kennan Allen. Ill have a 1st and two 2's and a 4th now. I need to grab a center too. I knew you guys wouldn't like it but I traded Unger.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
I think im gonna pull the trigger on the deal. I really want to try and land Kennan Allen. Ill have a 1st and two 2's and a 4th now. I need to grab a center too. I knew you guys wouldn't like it but I traded Unger.

If you're being offered a 2nd, pull the trigger.

And Sidney is definitely more valuable to us than to another team.
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:
CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
I'm doing a gm mock. What's the value if Sidney Rice as far as draft picks go?

Probably a 4th or 5th rounder.

That's a lot lower than I expected. I'm being offered a 2nd and 5th for rice and a 4th.

- huge contract
- injury history
- has yet to truly light it up

All reasons why his price tag wouldn't be that high. He's definitely talented enough to warrant the price you have listed, but in the real world he wouldn't command that with all of the other factors involved.
He's been pretty great this year. He's our best WR. Golden has made a lot of nice plays, but Rice has been very consistently good aside from one dropped bomb.

I think he's worth a 3rd to us.

I think it's very debatable who our best receiver is right now.

And I'm not saying I'd trade Rice for a 4th, but I imagine that's what his price would be if we put him on the trading block for example.
CaliforniaKid7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pulling the trigger. I've accumulated 3 4ths so going up one is no big deal.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
I'm pulling the trigger. I've accumulated 3 4ths so going up one is no big deal.

Even better. If you can get Keenan Allen or Justin Hunter, you will be in a great position.
CaliforniaKid7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay guys need some new insight.

So I traded Unger and a 3rd I think it was, for Charles Woodson and AJ Hawk. I loved the idea of Woodson play the rover with Browner and Sherman locking up and the outside. Plus Thoma and Chancellor, that's a dangerous secondary. I didn now too much about your MLB Bobby Wagner. How good is he? Is he better than Hawk? Also acquired Aaron Maybin for a 7th, thought he was worth a look.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaliforniaKid7 wrote:

So I traded Unger and a 3rd I think it was, for Charles Woodson and AJ Hawk. I loved the idea of Woodson play the rover with Browner and Sherman locking up and the outside. Plus Thoma and Chancellor, that's a dangerous secondary. I didn now too much about your MLB Bobby Wagner. How good is he? Is he better than Hawk? Also acquired Aaron Maybin for a 7th, thought he was worth a look.

Eep, who do you have to replace Max Unger?

Bobby Wagner is better than AJ Hawk. He is playing really well for a rookie and could be a name to consider for DPOY if he keeps it up.

I think that losing Unger is going to be the biggest impact of the trade. AJ Hawk won't contribute a whole lot more to our D than we already have IMO.
CaliforniaKid7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was planning on trying to draft Khaled Holmes or trade for Dan Lagursky. I have a 1st, two 2's, and 2 4's so I have the assets necessary. Ill try and flip Hawk for a C. I just really wanted Woodson.

Also what should I take for Flynn? I'm trying for a second but that's pushing it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
I was planning on trying to draft Khaled Holmes or trade for Dan Lagursky. I have a 1st, two 2's, and 2 4's so I have the assets necessary. Ill try and flip Hawk for a C. I just really wanted Woodson.

Also what should I take for Flynn? I'm trying for a second but that's pushing it.

Fair enough. I would have preferably kept Max Unger no matter what. We have been able to plug guys into the rover role, so any vet would succeed though.

And Hawk wouldn't start on the team. But he would be great depth if you don't end up trading home.
CaliforniaKid7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
CaliforniaKid7 wrote:

Fair enough. I would have preferably kept Max Unger no matter what. We have been able to plug guys into the rover role, so any vet would succeed though.

And Hawk wouldn't start on the team. But he would be great depth if you don't end up trading home.

Yeah, I knew Unger was a great piece to that line but the idea of Woodson back there was too good. Centers just are that sexy.

Flynn could be gone for a 3rd?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaliforniaKid7 wrote:

You got robbed absolutely blind in that trade. I wouldn't have done that if you took out the 3rd rounder.

And Flynn for a 3rd is more than fair.
CaliforniaKid7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was late at night! And yeah I thought he would have won. But it's fantasy and Woodson was sexier than Unger. Well see after the draft. I'm lookin good picks wise.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
It was late at night! And yeah I thought he would have won. But it's fantasy and Woodson was sexier than Unger. Well see after the draft. I'm lookin good picks wise.

Woodson might be a sexier name, but you just traded a YOUNG potential Probowl center that might be the best offensive linemen on the team for a #3 CB on already the #1 secondary in the league and a backup MLB. Oh, and you threw in a 3rd rounder just for giggles Laughing
CaliforniaKid7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
CaliforniaKid7 wrote:

Woodson might be a sexier name, but you just traded a YOUNG potential Probowl center that might be the best offensive linemen on the team for a #3 CB on already the #1 secondary in the league and a backup MLB. Oh, and you threw in a 3rd rounder just for giggles Laughing

Yeah he got me good on the 3rd rounder not gonna lie. Who are you guys looking at in rounds 1 and 2?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 9 of 24

Jump to: