Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Rams on Madden 13
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ajhicks11

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: Rams on Madden 13 Reply with quote

Anybody ever use them? I used them for my first few games online and I got beat well, and beat every time. If and when you do use them do you do anything to the roster to try and better the team. I sometimes adjust the receivers and get some of that speed on the field.

Pick 2 and 13
chris00cm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Played with them just once (it was my first game). I put Danario Alexander at TE, Quick and Givens on the outside, and Steve Smith in the slot.

Beat the Packers 42-10 online.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
Brodie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a few minor changes. Moved Quick to the #2 spot and Ammendola is my slot. Also Trumaine Johnson is my FS, he has really good catching and the extra turnovers help a lot when youre the rams. Fletcher is the nickel CB with Janoris starting. I play mainly running down the gut and short quick passes. Kendricks is good after the catch in this game so hes a good option on offense

Adopt-A-Ram

Alec Ogeltree 109 combinded tackles, 1.5 sacks, 6 FF, 10 stuffs, 9 PD, 1 Int 1td.
ajhicks11

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have major troubles with Steven in this game. Drives me crazy.

Pick 2 and 13
Jonezy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only team I use and ever will use, I user control Janoris and shut down every top WR.

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Already in my 2nd season with them. Steven had over 1,200 yards and 15 touchdowns in the first season. The thing with him is he'll have like 15 carries for 25 yards but if you keep running you'll tire the defense and Steven in the 4th Quarter usually goes off for me.

Barry Richardson is laughable, couldn't even run to that side when he was my starter, it was like there wasn't anyone there.
S-jax39

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got three losses playing with them online, so i stopped. Wrs kept dropping passes. Defense is legit Janoris at safety is nice. We HAD a lot of CB depth but fisher and Coare making sure to F that up.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

put givens in the slot, and hot route a deep pass if you see one-on-one coverage. works like a charm.

Every one feel free to send your Bitcoins here:
16o9K2FJ7qYtGR2mypgFnQ2ee5H3p4vnR7

Rams Rams Rams

Kanye West= the GOAT
maladeen3917

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im 4-0 online and have made all of my opponents quit each and every game from blowouts by the third quarter. I have been using the rams in madden and playing competitively since 07. This year i am running finnegan as the first corner and janoris as our second. I had fletcher as the third corner and Tru at the 4th. At safety i start stewart and mikell. The dline is a no brainer.

On offense at wideout i put quick at my first wideout spot i put steve smith at wideout 2 and amendola in the slot. Givens is our fourth wideout in my scheme and gibson is my 5. I was loving ovie at fb but im tryna decide between richardson or pead at fullback.

On defense i run a lot of 4-6 5-2 3-4 nickel dime dollar and very little 4-3. I match my defense up according to personel or team. On offense i run between the tackles or power o's to get to the outside. Also i dont have to many issues attacking down the field just use a lot of complementary routes or flood zones.
maladeen3917

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holt_bruce81 wrote:
Already in my 2nd season with them. Steven had over 1,200 yards and 15 touchdowns in the first season. The thing with him is he'll have like 15 carries for 25 yards but if you keep running you'll tire the defense and Steven in the 4th Quarter usually goes off for me.

Barry Richardson is laughable, couldn't even run to that side when he was my starter, it was like there wasn't anyone there.

this! ^^^^^ urrgh
Jonezy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

play that works all the time also, Wheel route to Pead out of the backfield

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
maladeen3917

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heres a zone destroyer...

its found in shotgun tight/snugs the formation is called either, usually in regular playbooks its snugs (not snugs flip) but if you create one its called tight. The play i chose for my custom playbook is PA Oak Cross, this will work with any play like it because the same play goes by many names. This play gets Givens open almost every time and its for at least 20-25 yards a pop. Also even more if he gets running room after the catch.

To set up the play hot route the (a) receiver which is going to be your number 1 receiver to a streak. Then motion your receiver that is doing the crossing route to the right. (This is the inside receiver on the left) This will create a flood/levels concept where the safety and corner cannot guard all three receivers on that side. More often then not the 4th wideout which is usually Givens for me is wide open but if he is not one of the other two is. Just make the right read.
S-jax39

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tim199009 wrote:
put givens in the slot, and hot route a deep pass if you see one-on-one coverage. works like a charm.

Givens droppeda td that cost me a game.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maladeen3917 wrote:

its found in shotgun tight/snugs the formation is called either, usually in regular playbooks its snugs (not snugs flip) but if you create one its called tight. The play i chose for my custom playbook is PA Oak Cross, this will work with any play like it because the same play goes by many names. This play gets Givens open almost every time and its for at least 20-25 yards a pop. Also even more if he gets running room after the catch.

To set up the play hot route the (a) receiver which is going to be your number 1 receiver to a streak. Then motion your receiver that is doing the crossing route to the right. (This is the inside receiver on the left) This will create a flood/levels concept where the safety and corner cannot guard all three receivers on that side. More often then not the 4th wideout which is usually Givens for me is wide open but if he is not one of the other two is. Just make the right read.
Snugs formation has been my favorite in Madden for several years. It works in all Maddens.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
maladeen3917

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
maladeen3917 wrote:

Snugs formation has been my favorite in Madden for several years. It works in all Maddens.

it really does, im 5-1 at this point. But in my last two games my offense has been a little stagnant. One other tip when it comes to the rams is make sure you make the right choices. Turnovers will absolutely kill this team.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: