Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

justo's Packers Mixtapes (Nelson up)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

justo
is a genius!
45%
 45%  [ 10 ]
is probably going to get sued for making these.
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
is an idiot.
40%
 40%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 22

ThinkICare

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Justin, since it seems like you've reviewed the first two games a good deal, do you know how many snaps D.J. Williams has been involved in?
justo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThinkICare wrote:
Hey Justin, since it seems like you've reviewed the first two games a good deal, do you know how many snaps D.J. Williams has been involved in?
Off hand I don't know. I'll have all of DJ Williams snaps in a video by tomorrow. Wanted to make one of him anyway. Dude has me excited. Him, Worthy, Cobb, McMillian really have been the surprises for me this season.
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
justo wrote:
Rodgers incompletions x 49ers & Bears: http://youtu.be/xREoIly4V04
Wow that is kind of disturbing. He looks like [inappropriate/removed] IMO. Looks like Jordy had 1 legit drop in the Bears game on the slant and Finley had 1 legit drop in the Bears game. Maybe James Jones should have screamed and carried on when Rodgers missed him wide open in the endzone. But then I suppose everybody around here would have demanded him be traded ASAP.
Yeah it's weird. I just think that pretty much everything that could have gone wrong with Rodgers' passes did in the first two games. Small sample size of what could go wrong with the Packers. Pretty much all of his deep balls he couldn't connect, every time it was a "maybe he could make the catch" type moment the guy wouldn't be able to get in front of it. I doubt this kind of stuff repeats TBH. Packers luck level on offense this year has been 0%. Rodgers has played his worst two games of the year already IMO. Also it doesn't help that we don't give Cobb the ball when he's in the backfield and that he's not tucking the ball in anymore like he did in the past years when he held on the ball too long. No he's doing it and throwing it out of bounds because it's too late or he's getting sacked. Meh. Schit will get settled in the coming weeks.
Really for any chance of making any run of any kind he will have to get it together. You see some of those throws and if you threw a Brett Favre jersey on him would you honestly know a difference? Like the Bowman pick, the Briggs drop pick and the Jennings pick. Those are all Favre-esque throws, thats not something Rodgers does, thats just being plain dumb and careless. He literally threw it right to all 3 of them. He is just off, in every aspect, he has taken sacks he normall wouldn't, misses wide open throws, freaks out on WR's, not seeing LBers and not reading defenses right, thats not the Aaron Rodgers I know.

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best
justo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
You see some of those throws and if you threw a Brett Favre jersey on him would you honestly know a difference?
Because Rodgers didn't smell like booze. I kid. I kid.
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Like the Bowman pick, the Briggs drop pick and the Jennings pick. Those are all Favre-esque throws, thats not something Rodgers does, thats just being plain dumb and careless. He literally threw it right to all 3 of them. He is just off, in every aspect, he has taken sacks he normall wouldn't, misses wide open throws, freaks out on WR's, not seeing LBers and not reading defenses right, thats not the Aaron Rodgers I know.
He's going to come back. I don't think it's time to hit the red button yet. It's been two games against some pretty damn good defenses when the offense still doesn't even know who they are. Thrown into the fire with a geezer at C, a replacement LT, and no running game. Can only go up from here barring an injury :knocks on every piece of wood he can find:
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
ThinkICare

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
Off hand I don't know. I'll have all of DJ Williams snaps in a video by tomorrow. Wanted to make one of him anyway. Dude has me excited. Him, Worthy, Cobb, McMillian really have been the surprises for me this season.

Thanks. Looking forward to the video. Hope he gets more looks if Finley continues his bad form.
justo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Requests? I have the cuts up to date.
justo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jordy Nelson targets: http://youtu.be/Mx-mgKRG-JQ
motorcycle

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerron McMillian and/or Casey Hayward please.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: