Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

justo's Packers Mixtapes (Nelson up)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

justo
is a genius!
45%
 45%  [ 10 ]
is probably going to get sued for making these.
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
is an idiot.
40%
 40%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 22

Author Message
motorcycle


Joined: 08 Jul 2009
Posts: 472
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coaches film only goes to game rewind from Wednesday, but I look forward to using that.

On some videos that are still up I've noticed they have this written in their description "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use"

might be worth putting that in?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13423
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

motorcycle wrote:
Coaches film only goes to game rewind from Wednesday, but I look forward to using that.

On some videos that are still up I've noticed they have this written in their description "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use"

might be worth putting that in?


K added all of that to all my videos so far for this year. Let's try to not get these taken down #swagswag
_________________
Webmaster wrote:
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13423
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RG Debut: http://youtu.be/X80bax87XKU
Tannehill Debut: http://youtu.be/V2sVuqZ8JEE
Clay Matthews Highlights: http://youtu.be/B0ZCKpDlFO8

Anyone want anything? I'm thinking of waiting a week for Cobb so I can see more of him in the backfield/no huddle. Have all the plays cut so just let me know and it should be pretty easy.
_________________
Webmaster wrote:
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kampman74


Joined: 30 Apr 2007
Posts: 7426
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
RG Debut: http://youtu.be/X80bax87XKU
Tannehill Debut: http://youtu.be/V2sVuqZ8JEE
Clay Matthews Highlights: http://youtu.be/B0ZCKpDlFO8

Anyone want anything? I'm thinking of waiting a week for Cobb so I can see more of him in the backfield/no huddle. Have all the plays cut so just let me know and it should be pretty easy.


Thanks alot of these, you wanna do some Raji ones, just to see how well we was playing seeing if we need a replacement or how he is playing.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13423
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kampman74 wrote:
justo wrote:
RG Debut: http://youtu.be/X80bax87XKU
Tannehill Debut: http://youtu.be/V2sVuqZ8JEE
Clay Matthews Highlights: http://youtu.be/B0ZCKpDlFO8

Anyone want anything? I'm thinking of waiting a week for Cobb so I can see more of him in the backfield/no huddle. Have all the plays cut so just let me know and it should be pretty easy.


Thanks alot of these, you wanna do some Raji ones, just to see how well we was playing seeing if we need a replacement or how he is playing.


Yeah I'll go ahead and do the Raji one. It'll be up before the game tomorrow.

Update: Cut is done. Burning the video, upload pending then will post.
_________________
Webmaster wrote:
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13423
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BJ Raji x 49ers: http://youtu.be/TcVbaBJgHXo
_________________
Webmaster wrote:
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13423
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cobb package x 49ers: http://youtu.be/DjB_ANr3enI
_________________
Webmaster wrote:
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13423
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any suggestions outside of Finley mistakes and McMillian? Those are the two I have cut right now.
_________________
Webmaster wrote:
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kampman74


Joined: 30 Apr 2007
Posts: 7426
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How bout watching CM3 dominate the whole game, why do they all gotta be bad?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13423
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kampman74 wrote:
How bout watching CM3 dominate the whole game, why do they all gotta be bad?
McMillian isn't a mistake one Laughing I actually think he did pretty well. No a bunch of film though because of the TV angles and we were playing two high safeties most of the time. I'd be down with another week of Matthews working dudes. Will get that one up after these two
_________________
Webmaster wrote:
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13423
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finley "Mistakes" x 49ers & Bears: http://youtu.be/Nt1VfW1KI3o
Jerron McMillian x Bears: http://youtu.be/x30VzihYbeQ
_________________
Webmaster wrote:
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13423
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kampman74 wrote:
How bout watching CM3 dominate the whole game

Matthews x Bears: http://youtu.be/3l5uI550OVw
_________________
Webmaster wrote:
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13423
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rodgers incompletions x 49ers & Bears: http://youtu.be/xREoIly4V04
_________________
Webmaster wrote:
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
MNPackfan32


Joined: 22 Sep 2010
Posts: 8162
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
Rodgers incompletions x 49ers & Bears: http://youtu.be/xREoIly4V04
Wow that is kind of disturbing. He looks like [inappropriate/removed] IMO. Looks like Jordy had 1 legit drop in the Bears game on the slant and Finley had 1 legit drop in the Bears game. Maybe James Jones should have screamed and carried on when Rodgers missed him wide open in the endzone. But then I suppose everybody around here would have demanded him be traded ASAP.
_________________



Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13423
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
justo wrote:
Rodgers incompletions x 49ers & Bears: http://youtu.be/xREoIly4V04
Wow that is kind of disturbing. He looks like [inappropriate/removed] IMO. Looks like Jordy had 1 legit drop in the Bears game on the slant and Finley had 1 legit drop in the Bears game. Maybe James Jones should have screamed and carried on when Rodgers missed him wide open in the endzone. But then I suppose everybody around here would have demanded him be traded ASAP.
Yeah it's weird. I just think that pretty much everything that could have gone wrong with Rodgers' passes did in the first two games. Small sample size of what could go wrong with the Packers. Pretty much all of his deep balls he couldn't connect, every time it was a "maybe he could make the catch" type moment the guy wouldn't be able to get in front of it. I doubt this kind of stuff repeats TBH. Packers luck level on offense this year has been 0%. Rodgers has played his worst two games of the year already IMO. Also it doesn't help that we don't give Cobb the ball when he's in the backfield and that he's not tucking the ball in anymore like he did in the past years when he held on the ball too long. No he's doing it and throwing it out of bounds because it's too late or he's getting sacked. Meh. Schit will get settled in the coming weeks.
_________________
Webmaster wrote:
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group