Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jets dismiss Steve Johnson's success over Revis
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
srodriguez13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JfaulkNY wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
JfaulkNY wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
JfaulkNY wrote:
if people think 75 yards is out of this world and amazing, i will take it.

most of us are spoiled to see revis give up more than 3 catches. so 75 yards and a easy 4 yard slant for a td was funny.

too bad stevie had the drops.

i hope revis is getting all these reports of reporters harassing revis about stevie. its fun when revis plays pissed off.

also going gaga over stevie catching a 4-5yard slant on revis is comical.

btw the 2010 stats are meaningless. revis never played the bills in 2010 and the last game of the year, the jets played a couple starters for a quarter.

marquice cole was on stevie that game lol

Well like all Jets fans and Reporters say that Revis is a shutdown corner, then why does Stevie make him look pedestrian? Face it Stevie has Revis' number. Until Revis shuts down Stevie, he will always have his number.

Stevie vs Revis in 2011: 11rec//184yrds//1TD ... looks pretty good to me.

thats fine. but putting 75 up on somebody isnt exactly owning anybody. thats a nice game.
I wouldnt call it "owning" but when someone puts up 75 and 84 against the best CB in the NFL that truly is something.

true. stevie did a great job. he did a good job against darrelle in 2 games. i want to see if he can continue it.

I think Stevie Johnson has done a great job against my boy Darrelle but I think after letting that simmer all off season plus the added incentive of trash talking Stevie is in for a llong frustrating day!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^ Stevie doesn't trash talk. Confused He likes to celebrate but he is very humble in his interviews and never talks bad about anyone.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it's pretty clear now that Steve doesn't have Revis' "number." Revis got himself an interception while shutting him down during the snaps he defended the guy. Time to throw this myth in the sewer.
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PowerElite wrote:
Well it's pretty clear now that Steve doesn't have Revis' "number." Revis got himself an interception while shutting him down during the snaps he defended the guy. Time to throw this myth in the sewer.
That int was a dumb decision by fitz. Nothing to do with stevie or revis. Revis was given a gift. And we didnt even target him much because ground game was so successful. But other than that one int, I remember a pass break up and a decent gain by Stevie. Hard to judge though because fitz was so inaccurate in that game.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PowerElite wrote:

Ehh one INT doesnt mean much. Our QB shouldnt have thrown that ball. Stevie was moving away from the underthrown pass and Revis was breaking on it. That game was pretty much a draw, like marshawn lynch said, we were mostly running the ball hence the 169 yards by CJ Spiller.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PowerElite wrote:

Lol @ this garbage.

This is just as bad as some of the Bills fans saying Stevie has revis's number. Point is, it's way too early to tell. There will be plenty of more battles between these two. Though, if Fitz doesn't get his act together soon, then I doubt Stevie will be lighting anyone up.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: