Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 1- MNF- Bengals @ Ravens- Gameday
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TheVillain112


Moderator
Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 16609
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
Taylor Mays gonna knock the snot out of some Ravens (and hopefully not any Bengals)...


Yeah; Mays is a guy I'm gonna be watching closely. Someone needs to remind him the bad guys will be in purple.......


I can't wait to watch the Coach's film after. I watched some of the Giants-Cowboys game and it was great. They show the play concentrating on the entire field first, then they replay it concentrating on the entire O-Line and D-Line. So you can see how the corners/receivers played first, then how the linemen played...
_________________
skywindO2 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Should see some Orlovsky vs Manziel this week in the battle of "who's less aware of their surroundings"

Orlovsky has too much experience here. Manziel doesn't stand a chance.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Beck Bristow


Moderator
Joined: 17 Dec 2005
Posts: 6243
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being on Monday Night in week one officially sucks.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johndeere1707


Joined: 01 Apr 2006
Posts: 6010
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beck Bristow wrote:
Being on Monday Night in week one officially sucks.


Why is that?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23339
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
Beck Bristow wrote:
Being on Monday Night in week one officially sucks.


Why is that?


The wait for our game. That's why I hate it
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Beck Bristow


Moderator
Joined: 17 Dec 2005
Posts: 6243
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
Beck Bristow wrote:
Being on Monday Night in week one officially sucks.


Why is that?


The wait for our game. That's why I hate it



That's the reason
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johndeere1707


Joined: 01 Apr 2006
Posts: 6010
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game got even more important with the Steelers and Browns losing. A good chance to jump out to an early division lead
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theJ


Moderator
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 18881
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beck Bristow wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
Beck Bristow wrote:
Being on Monday Night in week one officially sucks.


Why is that?


The wait for our game. That's why I hate it



That's the reason


I kind of liked it. It allowed me to watch all the week 1 games without stressing too much.

Big TV = Red zone channel
Computer = whatever game i wanted

Sunday was glorious.
_________________


Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BathBengal


Joined: 02 Jun 2008
Posts: 1283
Location: Now in Manchester
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought this game would be on ESPN but it doesn't appear to be which means I can't watch it on tv. I could find a dodgy stream somewhere but I think I'm going to end up staying in Bath absorbing pints for a pound.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theJ


Moderator
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 18881
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BathBengal wrote:
Thought this game would be on ESPN but it doesn't appear to be which means I can't watch it on tv. I could find a dodgy stream somewhere but I think I'm going to end up staying in Bath absorbing pints for a pound.


It's on ESPN in the US of A. Not sure about your neck of the woods though.
_________________


Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23339
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am nervous and excited for tonight. I want to come out strong and start the season off right. I just worry about MNF on the road against such a tough team. Below are some questions I hope to have answered in a good way tonight

- Will Dalton look better than he did in preseason?
- Will we get any help from the run game?
- Will anyone step up to help Green?
- Can our interior O-line gel and keep Dalton upright?
- Is there a pass rush without Dunlap?
- Can our secondary keep up with Torrey Smith and co?
- Is Taylor Mays more than just a hard hitting out of control S?
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carson4MVP


Joined: 30 Mar 2007
Posts: 1689
Location: Hilliard
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After tonight the Bengals will control their own destiny and our magic number will be 14(Assuming we hold the tie breaker). Bengals in a squeaker.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheVillain112


Moderator
Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 16609
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
- Is Taylor Mays more than just a hard hitting out of control S?


Hoping Jeromy Miles gets a good amount of playing time as well. He looks good in all aspects (Stopping the run, coverage, blitzing, etc...) when he's on the field.

Carson4MVP wrote:
After tonight the Bengals will control their own destiny and our magic number will be 14(Assuming we hold the tie breaker). Bengals in a squeaker.


So 256-0? Laughing
_________________
skywindO2 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Should see some Orlovsky vs Manziel this week in the battle of "who's less aware of their surroundings"

Orlovsky has too much experience here. Manziel doesn't stand a chance.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
INbengalfan


Joined: 21 Jan 2006
Posts: 5623
Location: Richmond, IN
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Myles will see the field plenty, or else Clements will be playing a lot of S as well as CB with all the no-huddle they seem to run.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23339
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
- Is Taylor Mays more than just a hard hitting out of control S?


Hoping Jeromy Miles gets a good amount of playing time as well. He looks good in all aspects (Stopping the run, coverage, blitzing, etc...) when he's on the field.

Carson4MVP wrote:
After tonight the Bengals will control their own destiny and our magic number will be 14(Assuming we hold the tie breaker). Bengals in a squeaker.


So 256-0? Laughing


Agreed, I hope to see Miles get some playing time, but I want to see more out of Mays. He has the potential but I dont think mentally he is close to ready
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheVillain112


Moderator
Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 16609
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:

Agreed, I hope to see Miles get some playing time, but I want to see more out of Mays. He has the potential but I dont think mentally he is close to ready


I'm big on Mays as well. He's key to stopping Ray Rice, IMO. Just hope he doesn't get too aggressive and lets Rice break a big run like he usually does against us...
_________________
skywindO2 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Should see some Orlovsky vs Manziel this week in the battle of "who's less aware of their surroundings"

Orlovsky has too much experience here. Manziel doesn't stand a chance.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group