Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Official Madden 13 Thread #3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[UMN]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"- Fixed an issue where someone who attempted to bull rush with the R stick once the ball was snapped activated run commit."

You have no idea how many times I have been burned for TD's when everyone committed the run while I tried to bull rush.
tylerdouglass

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Changing schemes?!?

Finally!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peppers90 wrote:
I still believe people should wait 2 months before buying a EA sports game from now on. The main patch is about 2 months after release that fixes all the problems with the game.

Sad, but true. I haven't played Madden for a while and now I'm just gonna wait for this patch.
sandwhich

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[UMN] wrote:
"- Fixed an issue where someone who attempted to bull rush with the R stick once the ball was snapped activated run commit."

You have no idea how many times I have been burned for TD's when everyone committed the run while I tried to bull rush.

So that's why that happens...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yessss!

Quote:
Connected Careers Edit Player: Added the ability to edit gear and information for players in a league.
Changing Schemes in Connected Careers: Added the ability to change offensive and defensive schemes as a coach.
Draft Clock: Added a draft clock during the draft that is displayed on screen if you leave the draft interface to view rosters, depth charts, etc.

This game needed these three fixes. Looks like Connected Careers might finally be playable!

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
chris00cm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[UMN] wrote:

I'm confused? I'm always bull rushing with my LE. Is this something I should have been aware of?

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
Blink

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm done with Madden until the next patch.

I have zero interest in playing randoms online. I tried it again, against my better judgement, and I immediately regretted it.

First game I tried the guy went for it every single 4th down, onsides kicks everytime, nano, and all the other normal forms of cheese.

Without a decent community or league to join, online is a wasteland.

Since there's no point playing offline before the patch, this game is going to be collecting dust until I can get in a decent/active league.
ajdodge09

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will there be fantasy draft for offline CCM? I just read that it said for online CCM, but that would be absolutely ridiculous if they only included it for online but not offline.

Or can you just do a single player online CCM?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this guy went up 13-7, went for 2, got it, went for an onside kick, got it, paused the game, and told me I was terrible.

Let's just say I scored 84 straight points and picked him off 12 times, making him quit at halftime. Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finished a game vs. the Saints (im the Bills),

going back and forth playing tight the whole game tied 14-14 with 30 seconds left.

Got him in 3rd and 14 around the 50 yard line pretty much got him sacked which somehow Brees gets out of and chucks up a hail mary pass between 3 defenders which somehow Colston grabs and he wins on a last second field goal sigh

Dude was running press coverage on me all game which had me a bit rattled. Any tips on combating press coverage? My recievers suck outside Stevie so maybe that was the reason why I couldn't do squat against the press.
Finnerception

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marioQBkilla wrote:
Just finished a game vs. the Saints (im the Bills),

going back and forth playing tight the whole game tied 14-14 with 30 seconds left.

Got him in 3rd and 14 around the 50 yard line pretty much got him sacked which somehow Brees gets out of and chucks up a hail mary pass between 3 defenders which somehow Colston grabs and he wins on a last second field goal sigh

Dude was running press coverage on me all game which had me a bit rattled. Any tips on combating press coverage? My recievers suck outside Stevie so maybe that was the reason why I couldn't do squat against the press.

Wheel routes, zig routes, corner routes, out routes, curl routes, throwing to your TE or RB.. bump and run is really, really overpowered this year if you're playing with 2 deep safeties.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajdodge09 wrote:
Will there be fantasy draft for offline CCM? I just read that it said for online CCM, but that would be absolutely ridiculous if they only included it for online but not offline.

Or can you just do a single player online CCM?

You can do a single online CC
Peppers90

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandwhich wrote:
[UMN] wrote:

So that's why that happens...

Well call me sally and slap me silly.

That's the glitch I posted so many times about on here!! LOL

If these issues are fixed, it kinda makes me wanna find the game for cheap and get it again.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game is pathetic. In a franchise where everyone is a safety/cb. My friends and I all have the top ranked D. I play a Fs for the rams. I lose in the playoff game because offense is so bad (which is real for the rams but if I pick the pats the offense will be equally bad) that I cant make up for it.

Ok. So ill improve next year right? Rams got two first round picks right? Nope, maddens terrible logic will screw this up. With the worst offense in the league we draft TWO FREAKING LEs WHEN WE HAVE CHRIS LONG. TWO CBS WHEN FINNY AND JENKINS MADE THE PROBOWL.

Are you kidding me? Really? They cant make simple...simple draft logic? Jenkins sat the nfl record in picks with 22. Yes 22. Better draft a freaking CB right? With Chris Long having 14 sacks, better draft two more LEs right?

Good lord.
[UMN]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The CC AI logic is completely pathetic. Both in game and out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 49 of 100

Jump to: