You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Official Madden 13 Thread #3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
McGahee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McGahee wrote:
steelcurtain29 wrote:
McGahee wrote:
McGahee wrote:
Is it better to invest in the Consistency trait at 10k or to upgrade a players physical/position traits?

Does the consistency thing even work?

Bump

Consistency does work.

Someone with high consistency will overlook bad attributes. Someone with high consistency will overlook lower catching as a WR, unless he is known for dropping passes.

Consistency also helps you get more experience, as your player will become more productive.

So should I be putting points into my players attributes or making them consistent first?

Anyone got any info on this consistency trait?
Finnerception

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been picked by Patrick Willis 3 times and big hit/recovered by him once. 2 of them were warp picks inside the 10 yard line and the fumble was inside the 10 as well. It's still early 3rd quarter.

If you wanna know how I feel about the 49ers in this game.. (Webby would have to turn off the filters for just my post)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
Finnerception wrote:
I'm absolutely pounding this top 100 bum 52-7 despite the fact he was turbo blitzing me, blocking all of my FGs, and running the same glitchy offensive play over and over. Turns out it was too good to be true.. I got the boot.

Congrats to EA on having the only server crappy enough to allow someone to hack in and boot another person from a video game!
Yup. Nothing makes me appreciate the failures of EA more than scrolling through the top 100 and seeing the number of players that allow more points than they give up despite having a 120-15 record.

Which is why I could care less for online play outside of leagues with people I can trust, or online team play.
Gmen4ev

Location: Founder and Chairman of the He-Man Oline Haters Club.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do I delete an online pass off of one of my accounts?

Can't spell Gen without Glen
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
How do I delete an online pass off of one of my accounts?

Never mind I got it

Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Youd think for ultimate team they would have you face someone who has the same team overall/ close to your teams overall ...

Im a 74 and they want me to play 96's ...

samsel23

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not even sure I could do a fantasy draft like this again if I tried.

DL- M. Wilkerson
NT- A. Garay
DL- M. Dareus
LOLB- B. Reed/J. Houston
ILB- D. Washington
ILB- D. Butler
ROLB- Aldon Smith
CB- P. Peterson
CB- B. Carr
CB- M. Claiborne
CB- D. Kirkpatrick
FS- E. Thomas
SS- E. Berry
SS- M. Barron

Keep in mind it's the Chiefs D so 90% of the time I.just have my two DE'S on the line and my 3 safety.s in. Would have been better if the damn draft would have put Raji on my board{went after i took Garay}.

Offense is young, but got RGIII, Fleener, and K. Rudolph to toy with.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already hate this game Laughing

Reginaldm9

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

samsel23 wrote:
I'm not even sure I could do a fantasy draft like this again if I tried.

DL- M. Wilkerson
NT- A. Garay
DL- M. Dareus
LOLB- B. Reed/J. Houston
ILB- D. Washington
ILB- D. Butler
ROLB- Aldon Smith
CB- P. Peterson
CB- B. Carr
CB- M. Claiborne
CB- D. Kirkpatrick
FS- E. Thomas
SS- E. Berry
SS- M. Barron

Keep in mind it's the Chiefs D so 90% of the time I.just have my two DE'S on the line and my 3 safety.s in. Would have been better if the damn draft would have put Raji on my board{went after i took Garay}.

Offense is young, but got RGIII, Fleener, and K. Rudolph to toy with.

Your team, it's so young! Amazing draft man. Idk how much I like your CB's but that's just me.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this may seem like a strange question but this goes out to the higher level PS3 players on here.

Played Madden forever and can hold my own against the comp and most of the average users. Question is, who would be interested in playing but also giving me feedback on how to improve to get to that level. I have played those higher level players but never get input back on what I need to do to become a better player. Thought I would throw this out there and see where it gets me.
Eagles_808

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random thought, but did anyone else notice in the yearly awards section, there is none for LB of the year? Also, KR and PR do not get votes for the Pro Bowl. Minor details, I know. But EA missed those.
Acgott

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Madden Patch... A ton of things
http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/article/upcoming-madden-nfl-13-title-update-3-details

Quote:
Upcoming Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Details
Upcoming Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Details

Hey Madden fans, I'm Josh Looman, senior designer on Madden NFL 13. I'm here to give you some additional information on another post-release update that is scheduled to be released around October 16th.

We’ve been monitoring the forums, Facebook and Twitter for your feedback and our entire team has worked really hard to deliver what we feel is a pretty substantial update to Madden NFL 13. I hope you agree!

Here are the highlights:

Feature Additions:

Custom Rosters Offline: Added the ability to start an offline career with a custom roster.

Connected Careers Edit Player: Added the ability to edit gear and information for players in a league.

Coach Mode in Connected Careers: Added the ability to use coach mode in Connected Careers.

Changing Schemes in Connected Careers: Added the ability to change offensive and defensive schemes as a coach.

Offline Play Along in Connected Careers: Added the ability for multiple people to join a CCM game. This applies to coaches only.

Draft Clock: Added a draft clock during the draft that is displayed on screen if you leave the draft interface to view rosters, depth charts, etc.

Draft Filter: Added a filter to the draft screen to display players that have been drafted.

Connected Careers Practice XP: Added the ability for user controlled players to earn extra XP in practice mode through the stats they accumulate.

Tuning/Fixes:

Gameplay Tuning:

- Fixed an issue where WRs were dropping too many passes when playing on All Madden difficulty setting.

- Fixed an issue where it was too easy to time the kick meter on FGs and PATs in user vs. user games.

- Fixed an issue where punt returners were moving away from the landing spot if you called a fair catch while letting the CPU control the player.

- Fixed an issue where someone who attempted to bull rush with the R stick once the ball was snapped activated run commit.

Commentary:

- Added over a dozen logic fixes to make our commentary more intelligent.

Presentation:

- Fixed an issue where specific offensive player celebrations were not triggering.

- Fixed an issue where the referee was backwards when calling a penalty.

- Fixed an issue with the Giants away uniforms (missing a sleeve stripe).

Connected Careers:

- Fixed an issue where Offline Gameplay AI/Logic did not match the logic in Play Now.

- Fixed an issue where playing the game on All-Madden is too easy.

- Fixed an issue where changing the camera setting in CCM game works for single player.

- Fixed an issue where League Sliders had limited impact on difficulty.

- Fixed an issue where the Accelerated Clock did not function in an online CCM game when the option was set to On.

- Fixed an issue where you could not turn on/off GameFlow in CCM.

- Fixed an issue where you were unable to sign Free Agents during the season.

- Fixed an issue where 'Starting a League' would reset Player Schemes.

- Fixed an issue where after declining a trade offer, you are no longer able to accept or decline another offer.

- Fixed an issue where you could exploit supersim to run the game clock indefinitely.

- Fixed some spelling and polish issues in the News and Twitter.

- Fixed an issue where a coach could make a contract offer to a user controlled player.

- Fixed an issue where you are forced to select a throwing style for a created player that is not a QB.

- Fixed an issue where turning Auto-Start to off does not save week to week.

- Fixed an issue where you can see rookie overall ratings by accessing the player card of the prospect through Team Needs.

- Fixed an issue where changing Auto-Sub Frequency does not change the correct data.

- Fixed an issue where the profanity filter was preventing offline players from typing in their names.

- Fixed an issue where you can draft a player and then trade down while the draft is paused. The issue resulted in the user keeping both the traded picks and drafted player.

Stability:

- Fixed numerous crashes.

- Fixed an issue with the in-game pause menu disappearing.

Madden Ultimate Team:

- Changed the Packs button to Store Button.

- Condensed Leaderboards and Help menus.

- Implemented the ability to view videos from the hub.

- Implemented Store Panel Changes.

- Moved Auctions/Trades to a separate menu option.

- Fixed several Solo Challenge exploits

Playbooks:

- Fixed an issue where theHail Mary formation in a custom playbook had a blank play that resulted in a broken formation and invisible players if selected.

Well, there you have it. We hope you enjoy this title update and have fun in your Connected Careers!
Eagles_808

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acgott wrote:
New Madden Patch... A ton of things
http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/article/upcoming-madden-nfl-13-title-update-3-details

Quote:

Here are the highlights:

Feature Additions:

Custom Rosters Offline: Added the ability to start an offline career with a custom roster.

Connected Careers Edit Player: Added the ability to edit gear and information for players in a league.

That is good to see. My question now is, after the patch comes out, can we edit the players in a CC we already started, or do we have to start a new one?
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We gotta wait two weeks for that patch? Damn.
Peppers90

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still believe people should wait 2 months before buying a EA sports game from now on. The main patch is about 2 months after release that fixes all the problems with the game.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 48 of 100

Jump to: