Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Blount could be on the block!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
deuces22wild


Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 8683
Location: El ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:17 am    Post subject: Blount could be on the block! Reply with quote

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5854/legarrette-blount

Quote:
The Tampa Bay Times speculates that LeGarrette Blount could be on the trading block.


A few have been talking about Blount and the fact it maybe a good move see what we could get for him. Maybe a de... maybe a 3th/4th rounder.


If the rumors are true, I have faith Dom will make a solid move.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eggybucsfan31


Joined: 27 Feb 2008
Posts: 7156
Location: Westerly RI
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3rd or 4th? No way.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
5nick5


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 1255
Location: Florida
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Key word, speculate. I doubt it happens.
_________________


Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt-a-Buc - Johnthan Banks 40 Tackles 2INT 5PD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mfw096


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 2897
Location: UNLV
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we could upgrade on the DL or RT I'll be happy.
_________________
Adopt a Buc:
2012 - Doug Martin
2013 - Darrelle Revis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsEST96


Joined: 22 Sep 2009
Posts: 2215
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure Detroit Pitt SD nyj etc will listen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lil' Shorty


Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 3160
Location: NC...surrounded by lame Panther fans.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The signing of DJ Ware is starting to make more sense. Ill miss Blount if he goes. Ive been a fan of his ever since he signed on in 2010, despite some of his issues as a starting RB. If we trade him then we better get something good in return. If we get crap then Im going to be beyond pissed.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 27228
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsEST96 wrote:
I'm sure Detroit Pitt SD nyj etc will listen

Pittsburgh is the only one I could kind of see from that list. And even then I have my doubts that he'd fit.
_________________
Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David Tackles | Sacks | INTs | FFs | FRs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
dbtb135


Joined: 22 Oct 2005
Posts: 3834
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's a runningback. By nature, his value is going to be low. But also, he's a one-dimensional runningback who just got replaced, coming off a bad year, and doesn't have a clean track record exactly. Even a team like Detroit, who is hurting for a back, isn't likely to give us very much for Blount. They have LeShoure, who is like a younger, more well-rounded Blount anyway.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deuces22wild


Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 8683
Location: El ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few other teams I could see having interest are the Titans and Eagles.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lil' Shorty


Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 3160
Location: NC...surrounded by lame Panther fans.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
A few other teams I could see having interest are the Titans and Eagles.

Id take the Eagles off the list. They kept 4 RBs and a FB because they like what they have there so much. The Lions seem like an interesting option thought. Yes, they have LeShoure but he seems to have a weed and arrest problem. Best seems soft after another injury and Smith is not a workhorse. Blount could be help they need this season at the least. What if we somehow got Avril out of the deal? Wont happen but wishful thinking.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
epicMustache


Joined: 19 Jul 2010
Posts: 644
Location: Tallahassee
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lil' Shorty wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
A few other teams I could see having interest are the Titans and Eagles.

Id take the Eagles off the list. They kept 4 RBs and a FB because they like what they have there so much. The Lions seem like an interesting option thought. Yes, they have LeShoure but he seems to have a weed and arrest problem. Best seems soft after another injury and Smith is not a workhorse. Blount could be help they need this season at the least. What if we somehow got Avril out of the deal? Wont happen but wishful thinking.


I've been pretty vocal about keeping Blount to have a loaded backfield, but if we could somehow land Avril, I'd take that deal in a heartbeat.
_________________

THE PACK MAN wrote:
... but the Packers wouldnt be as good if they had the 49ers defense.

- Adopt a Buc -
Dekoda Watson: 14 tackles, 1 sack, 1 pass defended, 1 interception
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 7432
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

epicMustache wrote:
Lil' Shorty wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
A few other teams I could see having interest are the Titans and Eagles.

Id take the Eagles off the list. They kept 4 RBs and a FB because they like what they have there so much. The Lions seem like an interesting option thought. Yes, they have LeShoure but he seems to have a weed and arrest problem. Best seems soft after another injury and Smith is not a workhorse. Blount could be help they need this season at the least. What if we somehow got Avril out of the deal? Wont happen but wishful thinking.


I've been pretty vocal about keeping Blount to have a loaded backfield, but if we could somehow land Avril, I'd take that deal in a heartbeat.


People seem to think Blount is this top notch rb. He's one dimensional, TO machine , who can't block or catch. Not to mention he is a one cut runner who doesn't have good vision. Only hits the gap assigned and isn't a threat unless our oline gets push.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lil' Shorty


Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 3160
Location: NC...surrounded by lame Panther fans.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
epicMustache wrote:
Lil' Shorty wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
A few other teams I could see having interest are the Titans and Eagles.

Id take the Eagles off the list. They kept 4 RBs and a FB because they like what they have there so much. The Lions seem like an interesting option thought. Yes, they have LeShoure but he seems to have a weed and arrest problem. Best seems soft after another injury and Smith is not a workhorse. Blount could be help they need this season at the least. What if we somehow got Avril out of the deal? Wont happen but wishful thinking.


I've been pretty vocal about keeping Blount to have a loaded backfield, but if we could somehow land Avril, I'd take that deal in a heartbeat.


People seem to think Blount is this top notch rb. He's one dimensional, TO machine , who can't block or catch. Not to mention he is a one cut runner who doesn't have good vision. Only hits the gap assigned and isn't a threat unless our oline gets push.

You cant seriously think I meant Blount for Avril strait up did you? Id do Blount and a 2nd but I doubt the Lions make the trade even then. Plus, I said, "wont happen but wishful thinking." Dont take this for more than a tongue and cheek comment.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 7432
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lil' Shorty wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
epicMustache wrote:
Lil' Shorty wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
A few other teams I could see having interest are the Titans and Eagles.

Id take the Eagles off the list. They kept 4 RBs and a FB because they like what they have there so much. The Lions seem like an interesting option thought. Yes, they have LeShoure but he seems to have a weed and arrest problem. Best seems soft after another injury and Smith is not a workhorse. Blount could be help they need this season at the least. What if we somehow got Avril out of the deal? Wont happen but wishful thinking.


I've been pretty vocal about keeping Blount to have a loaded backfield, but if we could somehow land Avril, I'd take that deal in a heartbeat.


People seem to think Blount is this top notch rb. He's one dimensional, TO machine , who can't block or catch. Not to mention he is a one cut runner who doesn't have good vision. Only hits the gap assigned and isn't a threat unless our oline gets push.

You cant seriously think I meant Blount for Avril strait up did you? Id do Blount and a 2nd but I doubt the Lions make the trade even then. Plus, I said, "wont happen but wishful thinking." Dont take this for more than a tongue and cheek comment.


Shorty my comment wasn't towards yours at all. It was in general bc it seems most of us seem to think trading Blount is a bad move. I personally believe gettin ware means Blount will not have a big role in our offense bc he's extremely limited.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lil' Shorty


Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 3160
Location: NC...surrounded by lame Panther fans.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Lil' Shorty wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
epicMustache wrote:
Lil' Shorty wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
A few other teams I could see having interest are the Titans and Eagles.

Id take the Eagles off the list. They kept 4 RBs and a FB because they like what they have there so much. The Lions seem like an interesting option thought. Yes, they have LeShoure but he seems to have a weed and arrest problem. Best seems soft after another injury and Smith is not a workhorse. Blount could be help they need this season at the least. What if we somehow got Avril out of the deal? Wont happen but wishful thinking.


I've been pretty vocal about keeping Blount to have a loaded backfield, but if we could somehow land Avril, I'd take that deal in a heartbeat.


People seem to think Blount is this top notch rb. He's one dimensional, TO machine , who can't block or catch. Not to mention he is a one cut runner who doesn't have good vision. Only hits the gap assigned and isn't a threat unless our oline gets push.

You cant seriously think I meant Blount for Avril strait up did you? Id do Blount and a 2nd but I doubt the Lions make the trade even then. Plus, I said, "wont happen but wishful thinking." Dont take this for more than a tongue and cheek comment.


Shorty my comment wasn't towards yours at all. It was in general bc it seems most of us seem to think trading Blount is a bad move. I personally believe gettin ware means Blount will not have a big role in our offense bc he's extremely limited.

Fair enough.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group