Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Brooks Reed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:14 pm    Post subject: Brooks Reed Reply with quote

Every year Peter King releases his season predictions like most writers. His defensive player of the year was...... Mr Reed. Personally I havnt seen enough of him to make that type of judgment, but I think he's got potential. I was wondering yalls option on Brooks.

^CalhounLambeau on the sick sig^

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swag" Swearinger
11 tot, 0 int, 1 sck, 2 ff
SwiftTexan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Texans won't blitz him enough to get him the sack numbers he'll need for dpoy votes, too many other rushers on the roster. Guys like ware, Allen and Suggs get attention because they get sacks. Reed will have a great year but his success shouldn't be dictated by dpoy votes.
jargin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brooks Reed is a great fit in this defense. He, Cushing and Barwin all have a shot at winning the DPOY award although I would much rather see this team raise the Vince Lombardi as a team than see one of those guys get an award as an individual.

[quote="amazingandre"]Do me a favor and never quote me again[/quote]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: