Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Falcons @ Chiefs IT'S GAME WEEK DAMMIT!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins?
CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSS!!!
51%
 51%  [ 20 ]
Falcons
41%
 41%  [ 16 ]
Manuela ArbelŠez
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 39

ArrowheadRage58

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rearviewmirror wrote:
Cutler06 wrote:
Who do you expect to rush Matt Ryan ?

Justin Houston, Allen Bailey (if he's healthy), Ropati Pitoitua, Cam Sheffield, Dontari Poe

Berry, Arenas
bigschmadt00

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikek163 wrote:
If we end up losing this game (regardless of how bad) people are going to be calling for Cassel's head, etc. And yet if we win, it is because we got lucky and Atlanta had a bad game / refs won it for us blah blah blah. This game is a lose lose situation for us as an organization and fan base moving forward.

Why wait until after the game? Laughing

^ryknowssd on the sig
Rearviewmirror

Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the good news is it sounds like Flowers will be able to play. Thank God!

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
Mikek163

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rearviewmirror wrote:
the good news is it sounds like Flowers will be able to play. Thank God!

I had this feeling all along. And actually, if you watch the video of the interviews with the players on kcchiefs.com today you'll notice how Flowers reacts when asked about his injury. It definitely seems like our F.O was taking this injury very very safely. Maybe too safe. We all know Brandon can ball, but can he ball without playing in the preseason? Let's hope.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking about starting McCluster as my RB in my fantasy league. Does anyone think he will have a decent game? My other options are MJD, Cedric Benson, Ben Tate, Felix Jones, LeGarrette Blount, and Alex Green. I plan on starting Royster.
kcstomp63

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two tickets available to the game. Section 302, Row 28, Seat 19-20. Asking $130 for the pair. PM me if interest.

Thanks to LOTO for the sig
KCDiehard88

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simonwayne wrote:
I'm thinking about starting McCluster as my RB in my fantasy league. Does anyone think he will have a decent game? My other options are MJD, Cedric Benson, Ben Tate, Felix Jones, LeGarrette Blount, and Alex Green. I plan on starting Royster.

It would normally be MJD no question, but due to him sitting out I would lean towards Benson. I think he will be a good fantasy option this year.
ryknowssd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCDiehard88 wrote:
simonwayne wrote:

It would normally be MJD no question, but due to him sitting out I would lean towards Benson. I think he will be a good fantasy option this year.

While I definitely understand the hesitance behind starting MJD, but c'mon. He's the only viable offensive weapon they have on offense and he's a damn good one. If anyone thinks he's gonna be rusty or have a lack of carries, they're fooling themselves. There's a reason he was still drafted in the 1st round in pretty much every fantasy league this year. The Jags would be crazy stupid NOT to give him a bunch of carries. That is, unless they're TRYING to lose. Reports say he'll play. Therefore, since that's the case (and I'm assuming you don't have McCoy, Foster AND Rice to start ahead of him), I'm starting him 11 times out of 10. Just my $.02.

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Oooohhhh YEAHH!!! WOO PIG SOOIE!
HiccupGuy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ryknowssd wrote:
KCDiehard88 wrote:
simonwayne wrote:

While I definitely understand the hesitance behind starting MJD, but c'mon. He's the only viable offensive weapon they have on offense and he's a damn good one. If anyone thinks he's gonna be rusty or have a lack of carries, they're fooling themselves. There's a reason he was still drafted in the 1st round in pretty much every fantasy league this year. The Jags would be crazy stupid NOT to give him a bunch of carries. That is, unless they're TRYING to lose. Reports say he'll play. Therefore, since that's the case (and I'm assuming you don't have McCoy, Foster AND Rice to start ahead of him), I'm starting him 11 times out of 10. Just my $.02.

I would be hesitant b/c they said that other running back is starting and I don't think he is going to get that many carries in the first game. But seeing who he has at running back I would start him.

Plus Ryk LJ was drafted in the first in every FF league the year he had his little hold out. Need I say more.
ryknowssd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valid point. LJ also had an O-line that was much worse, though.

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Oooohhhh YEAHH!!! WOO PIG SOOIE!
Mikek163

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how many of you watched the entire Cowboys - Giants game last night, but I sure did, and I kept my eyes on Carr as much as possible.

To sum it up quickly he didn't have the greatest game. Actually he had a pretty mediocre game, and if Manning had been a little more accurate, he would have been at fault for multiple touchdowns.

The one thing we are definitely going to miss from him is his physicality. He was jamming Cruz - Hixon a lot.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"When Atlanta had to play teams with some ability on the ground, they were generally hammered for over five yards per carry. They also lost middle linebacker Curtis Lofton to the Saints and replaced him with Akeem Dent; not exactly trading up. Corey Peters is another huge loss, the Falcons' best interior run-stuffer."

Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

serious question: Is it Sunday yet?

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
onejayhawk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCDiehard88 wrote:
simonwayne wrote:

Tate.

No question here. Tate is RB1 for this game. Foster is not 100%. AS good as Foster has been, I would not be surprised if Tate was better this season.

J

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone please hook me up with a link so I can watch the game on line. Just got moved and don't have cable yet Embarassed

^All about Ryk^

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 3 of 23

Jump to: