Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

mccluster

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
c_mcclure15

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: mccluster Reply with quote

So I am a chiefs fan and decided to pick him up mainly because I think him and cassel have shown great chemistry so far and cassel hates to throw downfield so mccluster should get tons of looks however in my fantasy league we get points for return yards. Unless I have missed it which I very well may have I havent seen mccluster doing any return duties? does anyone know if he has or if they just plan to stop using him?
Mikek163

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devon Wylie along with Javier Arenas are doing the return duties this year. I wouldn't be surprised to see Dex back there a couple times but nothing major in my opinion.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats kind of what I had been thinking. Though they should just let mccluster do it for my sake hah. unfortunately arenas nor mccluster are particularly impressive in that regard
Mikek163

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

c_mcclure15 wrote:
thats kind of what I had been thinking. Though they should just let mccluster do it for my sake hah. unfortunately arenas nor mccluster are particularly impressive in that regard

Javier Arenas was one of the better punt return guys in the AFC last year if I'm not mistaken. Also, kickoffs are overrated now with the kicks coming from the 35.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your right as far as average he was one of the best but I get to greedy and while he can help get good field position hes not much of a threat to really ever take it to the house. he just lacks that burner speed maybe wylie can add to that, but who knows. plus I havent really seen wylie factor in the offensive game plan to much yet. Though theres a lot of competition for a wideout spot ahead of him of course
ArrowheadRage58

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

c_mcclure15 wrote:
your right as far as average he was one of the best but I get to greedy and while he can help get good field position hes not much of a threat to really ever take it to the house. he just lacks that burner speed maybe wylie can add to that, but who knows. plus I havent really seen wylie factor in the offensive game plan to much yet. Though theres a lot of competition for a wideout spot ahead of him of course

I don't know that burner speed is needed to take it to the house...Brian Mitchell didn't have it, Dante Hall was all quickness and agility with very good but not great speed. Remember it's all ST players, so Arenas is likely the fastest guy on the field in many cases, which doesn't mean he won't be cut off at an angle where a guy like Wylie wouldn't, but he should be able to flat out run most anyone.
bigschmadt00

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll add that Gray was a very good KO returner at A&M, and we possibly would have seen some of that from him if he hadn't gotten hurt. IF he sticks to the 53, I would be surprised if we didn't give him some shots at KO returns every now and then.

^ryknowssd on the sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: