Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

aSK Anything Thread, v3.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 100, 101, 102  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Klomp


Joined: 11 Aug 2011
Posts: 7025
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey KELLERMAN, where did you make your avatar?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kellerman


Joined: 16 May 2010
Posts: 3599
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Klomp wrote:
Hey KELLERMAN, where did you make your avatar?


http://www.vikingsfanshop.com/cart.php?m=product_list&c=505

They got a couple of jerseys up already. Just pick one, and use paint.net to resize it and delete the white background. Save as .png
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Klomp


Joined: 11 Aug 2011
Posts: 7025
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't sure where to put this

http://youtu.be/OWLCTysLPQs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
husker_vikes3


Joined: 18 Aug 2010
Posts: 14180
Location: Omaha, NE
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Klomp wrote:
Wasn't sure where to put this

http://youtu.be/OWLCTysLPQs
Did he introduce him as a quarterback? Laughing
_________________


skywindO2 wrote:
I'm still under the impression that the old coaching staff thought intercepting passes was against the rules.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
milllllano


Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Posts: 522
Location: Northwestern PA
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has there ever been an OROY and DROY from the same team? Just wondering.. No particular reason.
_________________
-There is no use in getting angry over things you can't control. So just enjoy whatever team you enjoy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
husker_vikes3


Joined: 18 Aug 2010
Posts: 14180
Location: Omaha, NE
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody know when single game tickets go on sale? Looking to go to a game this year.
_________________


skywindO2 wrote:
I'm still under the impression that the old coaching staff thought intercepting passes was against the rules.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DeadBlade89


Joined: 17 Feb 2007
Posts: 511
Location: Wisconsin
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which jersey to buy...

Harrison Smith or Xavier Rhodes??
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vike daddy


Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Posts: 74545
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prince is returning home to Minnesota for a pair of gigs at the Myth Live Event Center in Maplewood later this month. The May 25 show comes after a busy few months for the Purple One, which included open rehearsals at the Dakota Jazz Club in Minneapolis, a late-night TV appearance and a West Coast tour of small venues.

The Myth shows will both stage the same night, at 8 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. Hes charging $259 per ticket for the gigs roughly the same amount for tickets that he charged on his recent West Coast tour. Prince will be backed up at the Myth by his new group 3rdEyeGirl.

http://www.startribune.com/entertainment/blogs/205875151.html
_________________


Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Klomp


Joined: 11 Aug 2011
Posts: 7025
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeadBlade89 wrote:
Harrison Smith or Xavier Rhodes??


I'd personally go with Harrison, but thats just me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vikingsrule


Moderator
Joined: 15 Nov 2005
Posts: 48107
Location: Land of 10,000 Lakes!
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Klomp wrote:
DeadBlade89 wrote:
Harrison Smith or Xavier Rhodes??


I'd personally go with Harrison, but thats just me.


Agreed, I love Smith's upside and he seems like the type of person MN will want to try and keep around for a long time. Plus #22 looks nicer then #27 or #29.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Vikefan79


Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 29761
Location: Atlanta
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
Prince is returning home to Minnesota for a pair of gigs at the Myth Live Event Center in Maplewood later this month. The May 25 show comes after a busy few months for the Purple One, which included open rehearsals at the Dakota Jazz Club in Minneapolis, a late-night TV appearance and a West Coast tour of small venues.

The Myth shows will both stage the same night, at 8 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. Hes charging $259 per ticket for the gigs roughly the same amount for tickets that he charged on his recent West Coast tour. Prince will be backed up at the Myth by his new group 3rdEyeGirl.

http://www.startribune.com/entertainment/blogs/205875151.html


I can't bring myself to pay $90 to see Fleetwood Mac. Prince isn't nearly as good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skywindO2


Joined: 06 Jul 2006
Posts: 14397
Location: Minneapolis, MN
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jared Allen has his mullet back. Might as well just skip the season and give us the Superbowl trophy now. No reason to risk injury to everyone else for nothing.
_________________

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つZIMMER༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PrplChilPill


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 9163
Location: SLP, MN
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

259 just seems too high, though I did consider it.
_________________
Wins are a team stat, not a QB stat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vike daddy


Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Posts: 74545
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i scalped two tickets to a Neil Young concert once for $300 a piece. the guy was ecstatic to pay for them (birthday present for his wife), but i never would have paid that much.

it was a sold out show in an auditorium of about 2000, and i think i paid $115 for each of them.
_________________


Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
disaacs


Joined: 13 Dec 2005
Posts: 22961
Location: Brownbackistan
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikefan79 wrote:
I can't bring myself to pay $90 to see Fleetwood Mac. Prince isn't nearly as good.


I find comparing Prince to Fleetwood Mac a somewhat odd comparison. I'm not really a fan of either, but from what I've ever heard, Prince is fabulous in person.
_________________


Thx to Uncle Buck!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 100, 101, 102  Next
Page 34 of 102

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group