Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

aSK Anything Thread, v3.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 77, 78, 79  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Lil Uno


Joined: 17 Sep 2007
Posts: 7164
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arKnaD7 wrote:
disaacs wrote:
Lil Uno wrote:
With Nike taking over the jerseys, has anyone heard anything on throwback jerseys. Our 70's throwbacks are some of my favorite in the NFL.


I haven't heard anything yet...but I wish they would go back to them permanently.

For those still wondering
Quote:
I'm hearing possibly no throwbacks this season. RT @dublg05: @1500ESPNJudd any chance of throwbacks Sunday?

https://twitter.com/1500ESPNJudd/status/254079561044742144


That would be unfortunate. College gets all these jerseys but none for the NFL. Redskins received a throwback jersey for the hall of fame game so who knows.


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rpmwr19


Moderator
Joined: 23 Dec 2006
Posts: 22520
Location: Stillwater, MN
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lil Uno wrote:
arKnaD7 wrote:
disaacs wrote:
Lil Uno wrote:
With Nike taking over the jerseys, has anyone heard anything on throwback jerseys. Our 70's throwbacks are some of my favorite in the NFL.


I haven't heard anything yet...but I wish they would go back to them permanently.

For those still wondering
Quote:
I'm hearing possibly no throwbacks this season. RT @dublg05: @1500ESPNJudd any chance of throwbacks Sunday?

https://twitter.com/1500ESPNJudd/status/254079561044742144


That would be unfortunate. College gets all these jerseys but none for the NFL. Redskins received a throwback jersey for the hall of fame game so who knows.


That has since been confirmed by Zulgad. No throwbacks this year.
_________________
RPMs Viking Roster/Cap Tracker
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
James Jones FTW


Joined: 23 Sep 2007
Posts: 443
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canadian Packer fan coming in peace here. Road trip for Mall of America planned after next week. Just wondering if there is any places to check out in the Bloomington area that may be unknown or overlooked by tourists.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vikingsrule


Moderator
Joined: 15 Nov 2005
Posts: 46060
Location: Land of 10,000 Lakes!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James Jones FTW wrote:
Canadian Packer fan coming in peace here. Road trip for Mall of America planned after next week. Just wondering if there is any places to check out in the Bloomington area that may be unknown or overlooked by tourists.


If your into jogging/nature hikes, 9 mile creek is pretty cool. Its in Bloomington.

Of course, you've got to go to Matts Bar or 5-8 club, both outside of bloomington and try the famous juicy lucy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vikesnewcoach11


Joined: 12 Feb 2008
Posts: 1555
Location: Watertown, New York
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys,
As some of you know I'm from new York and I'm going to my first game in minnesota vs Arizona. I'm just wondering if anyone knows if the Vikes stay in a hotel in Minnesota and if so does anyone know where it is. I know the bills stay in a hotel when they play at home. If you guys could let me know that would be great...thanks
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
perrynoid


Joined: 20 Jan 2006
Posts: 3923
Location: Bismarck, Norse Dakota
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James Jones FTW wrote:
Canadian Packer fan coming in peace here. Road trip for Mall of America planned after next week. Just wondering if there is any places to check out in the Bloomington area that may be unknown or overlooked by tourists.


What hobbies/interests do you have? There are tons of comic book stores in the Twin Cities area, which is what I traveled to the Twin Cities for when I was younger.
_________________
"No one can disguise mediocrity better than Bill Belichick."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Vikefan79


Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 29724
Location: Atlanta
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikesnewcoach11 wrote:
Hey guys,
As some of you know I'm from new York and I'm going to my first game in minnesota vs Arizona. I'm just wondering if anyone knows if the Vikes stay in a hotel in Minnesota and if so does anyone know where it is. I know the bills stay in a hotel when they play at home. If you guys could let me know that would be great...thanks


Look for one of these

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
disaacs


Joined: 13 Dec 2005
Posts: 21394
Location: Brownbackistan
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikingsrule wrote:
James Jones FTW wrote:
Canadian Packer fan coming in peace here. Road trip for Mall of America planned after next week. Just wondering if there is any places to check out in the Bloomington area that may be unknown or overlooked by tourists.


If your into jogging/nature hikes, 9 mile creek is pretty cool. Its in Bloomington.

Of course, you've got to go to Matts Bar or 5-8 club, both outside of bloomington and try the famous juicy lucy.


Matt's is significantly better (at least IMO).

Growing up in Bloomington as I did, I don't know if I'd say 9 Mile Creek is cool, but it may be better now. Laughing

I always liked the Wildlife Refuge (if you're into that kind of stuff) which runs along the Minnesota River. It has quite a few trails to walk down and maybe see some birds and other wild animals.
_________________


Thx to Uncle Buck!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
vike daddy


Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Posts: 71367
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James Jones FTW wrote:
Canadian Packer fan coming in peace here.

it's ok, we like Canadians here.

your other attribute...? not as much.

Very Happy
_________________


Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Vikefan79


Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 29724
Location: Atlanta
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh Duhamel - Vikings Fan!!

http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/videos/Vikings-Transformer/2ed6ca50-1eb5-4acd-abff-56969d3c66f9
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
disaacs


Joined: 13 Dec 2005
Posts: 21394
Location: Brownbackistan
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's just unfortunate that Ashton Kutcher (from Iowa) chose to be a Bears fan.
_________________


Thx to Uncle Buck!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Vikefan79


Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 29724
Location: Atlanta
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

disaacs wrote:
It's just unfortunate that Ashton Kutcher (from Iowa) chose to be a Bears fan.


I'll settle for having Fergie at the occasional game and rockin the purple
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
disaacs


Joined: 13 Dec 2005
Posts: 21394
Location: Brownbackistan
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikefan79 wrote:
disaacs wrote:
It's just unfortunate that Ashton Kutcher (from Iowa) chose to be a Bears fan.


I'll settle for having Fergie at the occasional game and rockin the purple


We'll take it, even though I'm not a fan of Fergie, either visually or musically. Wink
_________________


Thx to Uncle Buck!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Vikefan79


Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 29724
Location: Atlanta
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

disaacs wrote:
Vikefan79 wrote:
disaacs wrote:
It's just unfortunate that Ashton Kutcher (from Iowa) chose to be a Bears fan.


I'll settle for having Fergie at the occasional game and rockin the purple


We'll take it, even though I'm not a fan of Fergie, either visually or musically. Wink


Compared to the cheerleaders we send out there each week Fergie is a goddess but I know what you mean. She has her moments though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kellerman


Joined: 16 May 2010
Posts: 3519
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To the mods:

Is it okay if I make a thread to discuss the 2012 draft (in retrospect) and Spielman? I didn't see any topic to discuss this, rather than talking about it in the topics for the individual players.

Edit: Nevermind, just saw the thread vikedaddy bumped to the first page.
_________________

#97 Everson Griffin: 27 tackles : 5.5 sacks : 1 FF ; 16 games played
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 77, 78, 79  Next
Page 5 of 79

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group