Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dolphins looking to trade QB Matt Moore
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tacos

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pool wrote:
Moore is terrible. Better off signing Josh McCown who the Bears cut today rather than trading for Moore.
Yeah, let's ignore his performance last year and in Carolina and call him terrible.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's better than Tyrod Taylor if Joe Flacco has to miss a game for the first time in his career.
Blue Blood

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, the Dolphins are such a joke.

Give the starting job WAY too early to Tannenhill, then trade away your best backup, who looked not only capable but downright impressive in many cases last year.

"17-14 is the final, okay? 17-14. One touchdown and we are world champions. Believe it and it will happen."
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how has Garrard looked by the way?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So basically Moore's MO is to play well when called upon midseason to replace a sucking starter, but to suck when expected to start or compete for starting position.
coors

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Matt, and I think Hard Knocks has done nothing but have more people feel the way I do about him. He's a smart guy, total team player who has starting NFL experience which in this day in age is priceless for a backup QB or someone that is looking at to be a stopgap type. I think he should be a starter somewhere in this league.. I'd personally rather have him at the helm leading my team than someone like Brandon Weeden, or a Blaine Gabbert of last year. Of all teams, I think that the Cardinals should figure out a way to bring in Moore. Kolb has been worse then terrible, and Skelton IMO is just someone who in my opinion has already reached their potential.. Skelton won't get any worse but wont get any better. Matt Moore can dish it to Larry Fitz, hand off the rock to Beanie and Ryan Williams. The difference that I see between bringing in a guy like Moore, compared to having Kolb/Skelton.. is that Moore is going to be better as a "game manager." Having the Fitz match up on the outside where Fitz will at ALL times have a mismatch and just needing to let Larry high point that ball and run with it, not trying to do so much and just let the running backs tote that rock. I feel like every time I see Kolb he is throwing a ridiculous pick which seems to more than half of the time en dup being a pick 6.. or holding onto the ball way too long and ending up getting stripped and or sacked. I have been a fan of Moore's since he was thrown into the fire in Carolina, and I think that this 'Zona job could be a great match for both teams. I have negative confidence in Kolb. I like Skelton way more than Kolb, but both of those guys have shown that neither of them are ready and able to handle this job. (sad, considering that they have Larry Fitzgerald.. who has tremendous size and arguable the best hands in the entire league..)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt Moore for Stephen McGee
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other teams that showed interest in Tarvaris were reportedly Minnesota, Green Bay, and San Diego. I'd look for one of those teams to make a move. You have to think Moore is worth more than Trash Jackson.
TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Other teams that showed interest in Tarvaris were reportedly Minnesota, Green Bay, and San Diego. I'd look for one of those teams to make a move. You have to think Moore is worth more than Trash Jackson.

HERE'S SoS SHOWING HOW WRONG HE IS ALL THE TIME

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I really can't see the Packers making a move for a qb, even though they are really thin there.

PSN: TytybearsFan21
Add me or else! Twisted Evil
Stunnaboy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt Moore is by far a better QB than either Arizona guy and they owe it to Larry Fitzgerald to do that trade.

L.O.B
ukdolfan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blue Blood wrote:
Wow, the Dolphins are such a joke.

Give the starting job WAY too early to Tannenhill, then trade away your best backup, who looked not only capable but downright impressive in many cases last year.

I'm not sure if this is sarcasm or serious.

Garrard was far better than Moore before hurting his knee - he also has much more experience to share. Garrard had the starting job before he got hurt (up until that point they hadn't really given Tannehill much of a chance to compete).

Tannehill wasn't given the starting job, he earned being named the starter (unlike some of the other rookie QBs who were announced before camp even started).

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
how has Garrard looked by the way?

Garrard looked good. Hurt his knee and needed minor surgery so is only just coming back and running/throwing now.

^ Jamison on the sig.
dannyz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:

HERE'S SoS SHOWING HOW WRONG HE IS ALL THE TIME

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I really can't see the Packers making a move for a qb, even though they are really thin there.

I think they should look at Moore for the Right Price. In Football the Most Important player is the QB, I think a backup QB is the Second most important. Harrell played really bad against 2nd and 3rd stringers so what happens if Rodgers misses a few games?

Peppers90 on this Great Sig.
Tacos

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

snkhd09 wrote:
So basically Moore's MO is to play well when called upon midseason to replace a sucking starter, but to suck when expected to start or compete for starting position.
It seems, haha.

To be fair, in Carolina he was effected by a concussion his first two games and then they put Clausen in. I may be wrong.

I hope he ends up on a good team. I don't think he'd fit into GB's WCO though, especially not if he didn't do well in Philbin's. I'd like to see him in KC.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tacos wrote:
snkhd09 wrote:
It seems, haha.

To be fair, in Carolina he was effected by a concussion his first two games and then they put Clausen in. I may be wrong.

I hope he ends up on a good team. I don't think he'd fit into GB's WCO though, especially not if he didn't do well in Philbin's. I'd like to see him in KC.

He'd fit in KC. He played pretty well last year in Daboll's offence in Miami, I'd imagine Daboll has put in a similar system in KC.

^ Jamison on the sig.
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted Matt Moore as backup last year.

GB/Cards should consider trading for Moore.

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: