Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFLPA, NFL agree to trade deadline extension, IR exception

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pastor Dillon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:58 pm    Post subject: NFLPA, NFL agree to trade deadline extension, IR exception Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000056497/article/nflpa-nfl-agree-to-trade-deadline-extension-ir-exception?module=HP11_headline_stack

maybe not a huge deal, but Bullock came to my mind as a guy who might get brought back later on this year if Graham isn't cutting it

could help if we have another player like we did with Mario Last year who could have possibly came back later on in the season

trade deadline isnt usually a big deal in the NFL unless injuries get us
Apollo Stallion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the trade deadline is significant. I think by week 8 last year we had a much clearer idea the extent of AJs injury and recovery time and might have gone a bit bigger than Derrick Mason. Considering Schaub went down in week 10, this change wouldn't have helped us there, but I like any situation where there is less of a chance of 1 injury destroying a season. You gotta figure this will invite more ""buyer mode" and "seller mode" trades which I like as well. If the Steelers start 3-5, maybe they would be willing to move a guy like Mike Wallace as a "rental" and maybe he likes it enough to sign long-term.

12 Year Texans Season Ticket Holder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: