Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Cut thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Zithers


Joined: 15 Aug 2010
Posts: 2061
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Cut thread Reply with quote

Ogemdi Nwagbuo posted on his twitter that he's done.

https://twitter.com/ThisIsOG/status/241554896330055682

Quote:
NFL is a tough business...... Headed back to San Diego, back to the drawing board

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johnydtarheel


Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Posts: 4207
Location: Charlotte NC
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk
Panthers cut linebacker Kion Wilson, per league source.

_________________

Thanks CK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zithers


Joined: 15 Aug 2010
Posts: 2061
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ryan Van Bergen ‏@VanBergen53
I've appreciated all the support and the opportunity with the panthers. I'll hold my head high bc i gave every last thing i had. #noregrets

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zithers


Joined: 15 Aug 2010
Posts: 2061
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Pat Yasinskas (when asked about tutu vs armanti in NFC south chat)

Just got an answer on that. According to a source, Ajirotutu will be released today. Looks like Edwards probably sticks.


Quote:
Jared Green ‏@JaredGreenTheWR
what an awesome God i serve! excited for this year and everything He has planned for me. M.O.E!!!



hmmm. so yas thinks we're dropping tutu... and jared green appears to be celebrating on twitter. think he beat out both guys? that seems a bit farfetched to me but you never know...[/quote]
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johnydtarheel


Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Posts: 4207
Location: Charlotte NC
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Joe Person ‏@josephperson
Per league sources, Panthers have cut WR Seyi Ajirotutu.

_________________

Thanks CK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johnydtarheel


Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Posts: 4207
Location: Charlotte NC
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Green could say that for just PS?
_________________

Thanks CK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zithers


Joined: 15 Aug 2010
Posts: 2061
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johnydtarheel wrote:
Green could say that for just PS?


don't you have to get waived and pass to get onto the practice squad?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johnydtarheel


Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Posts: 4207
Location: Charlotte NC
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zithers wrote:
johnydtarheel wrote:
Green could say that for just PS?


don't you have to get waived and pass to get onto the practice squad?


Yeah but either way he would be on a team


Add RJ Stanford to cuts
_________________

Thanks CK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johnydtarheel


Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Posts: 4207
Location: Charlotte NC
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
OL Matt Reynolds and LB David Nixon among the Panthers cuts

_________________

Thanks CK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carolina_Champ


Joined: 18 Nov 2008
Posts: 352
Location: Charlotte
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zithers wrote:
Quote:
Pat Yasinskas (when asked about tutu vs armanti in NFC south chat)

Just got an answer on that. According to a source, Ajirotutu will be released today. Looks like Edwards probably sticks.


Quote:
Jared Green ‏@JaredGreenTheWR
what an awesome God i serve! excited for this year and everything He has planned for me. M.O.E!!!



hmmm. so yas thinks we're dropping tutu... and jared green appears to be celebrating on twitter. think he beat out both guys? that seems a bit farfetched to me but you never know...


Wow if true thats SEVEN receivers. Smith, Lafell, Murphy, Pilares, Adams, Green and Edwards.

I have to think we're letting one more go.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
johnydtarheel


Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Posts: 4207
Location: Charlotte NC
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk
Panthers drop CB Darius Butler, once a second-round pick of the Patriots.
_________________

Thanks CK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johnydtarheel


Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Posts: 4207
Location: Charlotte NC
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as of not to long ago Edwards hasn't heard from Panthers today
_________________

Thanks CK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
james.mcmurry13


Moderator
Joined: 28 Dec 2006
Posts: 32374
Location: North Carolina
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carolina_Champ wrote:
Zithers wrote:
Quote:
Pat Yasinskas (when asked about tutu vs armanti in NFC south chat)

Just got an answer on that. According to a source, Ajirotutu will be released today. Looks like Edwards probably sticks.


Quote:
Jared Green ‏@JaredGreenTheWR
what an awesome God i serve! excited for this year and everything He has planned for me. M.O.E!!!



hmmm. so yas thinks we're dropping tutu... and jared green appears to be celebrating on twitter. think he beat out both guys? that seems a bit farfetched to me but you never know...


Wow if true thats SEVEN receivers. Smith, Lafell, Murphy, Pilares, Adams, Green and Edwards.

I have to think we're letting one more go.


3 are really just special teamers though, with Edwards being a guy who does nothing. Edwards or Green will be the cut for Gettis when he's healthy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johnydtarheel


Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Posts: 4207
Location: Charlotte NC
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve Reed ‏@SteveReedAP
Per his agent, WR Jared Green has also been cut. The Panthers hope to bring him back to the practice squad if he clears waivers.
_________________

Thanks CK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boondock


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 21255
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would assume that with Seyi and Jared Green getting cut, that Armanti is safe.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group