Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Heath Evans
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mxr124

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Heath Evans Reply with quote

Is it just me or does Heath Evans (NFL Network) have a problem with the Packers? I really don't read much into what the analysts say, but in my house the NFL Network is on most of the time. This guy hides it a little better than Skip B., but he obviously doesn't care for Green Bay much. I don't think I've ever heard him make a positive comment about them. Anyone else notice this?
IrishGreen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nvm

Last edited by IrishGreen on Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
mxr124

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just as I was typing the original post, he actually made a comment about how Brees is able to bounce back from interceptions and such, then he said someting to the effect of "you remember Aaron Rodgers wasn't able to get it together against KC last year". Really dude?? Really???
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the bigger Packer trolls ever. Been saying that for a while, sucks because I like NFLN but him and Jamie Dukes are Packer trolls.

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best
palmy50

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishGreen wrote:
MOD EDIT

I don't know what you know about Evans. But I hope that was not some sick shot on him considering his wife's history and all. Hope you come back on here and plead ignorance! I have had a chance to talk with the man a few times now. Much respect for all he has done for that cause.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

palmy50 wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:
MOD EDIT

I don't know what you know about Evans. But I hope that was not some sick shot on him considering his wife's history and all. Hope you come back on here and plead ignorance! I have had a chance to talk with the man a few times now. Much respect for all he has done for that cause.

Honestly had no idea (still have no idea). Know nothing about the guy at all, except for his below average NFL career and for his inexplicable hate for the Packers. It's quite obvious.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishGreen wrote:
palmy50 wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:
needs to get laid, IMO

Honestly had no idea (still have no idea). Know nothing about the guy at all, except for his below average NFL career and for his inexplicable hate for the Packers. It's quite obvious.

Thank you. Makes me feel better. Never saw ya as "that guy" and respect you as a poster. Some respect would have been lost if that was the other way around.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well this thread hasn't contributed much.

Regardless, there are a few analysts who have something against GB, but it's easy to see coming from a GB fan. Sapp is another one of those guys I feel. Regardless, for every one who wants to be different and hate on us, there are a thousand who praise our organization.

I'm content!
IrishGreen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

palmy50 wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:
palmy50 wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:
MOD EDIT

Thank you. Makes me feel better. Never saw ya as "that guy" and respect you as a poster. Some respect would have been lost if that was the other way around.

Yea I just read about it. Awful, and now I feel terrible Seriously had no idea. Just don't like it when commentators and analysts who are supposed to be neutral seem to have this hate for teams and players for no reason, or at least make it as obvious as he seems to.

Once again, I apologize if I offended anyone. Just shows to think (or in this case research) before you speak.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No big deal man. We have all pulled our foot out of our mouth at one point or another. Was just making sure man. LIS, did not see you as "that guy".

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty much all the ex-pats players seem to talk down about any team that isn't coached by BB. Harrison, Bruschi, Evans, I'm sure I'm forgetting some. They seem to especially hate how GB is better than NE at their own game without getting all the pub for it.

Siv

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good football player bad analyst like most former players on TV. I watched that No Huddle show a while back and when referring to Rodgers he said " he's got that big 6'4" frame". All I was thinking is "Rodgers barely looks 6'2" out there let alone 6 freakin 4".
byzr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all that reference to NFLN really makes me miss it...... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad stupid TWC

but yeah Heath Evans is lame if he doesn't like the Pack

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evans>Aikman x Buck>Cowheard>Bayless though
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
Evans>Aikman x Buck>Cowheard>Bayless though
Aikman???? He always seems to love Rodgers. Buck hasn't just blindly hated on the Packers either.

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: