Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Quintin Saulsberry?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doom92

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Quintin Saulsberry? Reply with quote

Hey sorry I don't want to bother you guys, but apparently we signed him to our practice squad and apparently the Broncos had a high grade on him in the draft. Our center J.D. Walton sucks. So I wanted to ask you guys what you thought of him and how he performed in practices and preseason. I saw he rated anywhere from 3rd round to undrafted by various draft sites. Even him being decent would be a huge upgrade over Walton. I know you guys have a pretty good center in Sullivan. Thanks a lot guys and I really appreciate your input.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he's on the practice squad because he's not better that Berger... That should tell you something. if you want him, you can take him, but in doing so you need to put him on your full 53 man roster.

"the more I like you, the more I want to smash your face into the ground." -- Jared Allen
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Klomp

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swaps wrote:
he's on the practice squad because he's not better that Berger... That should tell you something. if you want him, you can take him, but in doing so you need to put him on your full 53 man roster.

No they don't. He's on their PS, much like Tori Gurley is on ours.
Heavydan85

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swaps wrote:
Pretty sure this is only true had they claimed him off a waiver, if he made it through waivers I am pretty sure he is a free agent and allowed to sign on anyone's practice squad.

Thanks to Jgoldiscool for the sig
Swaps

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, on THEIR practice squad. He said "he was signed to our practice squad" I didn't put the disconnect of another team in my head when i read that the first time.

"the more I like you, the more I want to smash your face into the ground." -- Jared Allen
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: