Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Really Early 2013 Draft Database
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bigjoe0075

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Tavon will be one heck of a player. But I think Pete wants the Bigger WRs on the outside. If we draft Austin this year we should be looking for another Large WR next year. To replace Tate.
chpjns15

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigjoe0075 wrote:
I think Tavon will be one heck of a player. But I think Pete wants the Bigger WRs on the outside. If we draft Austin this year we should be looking for another Large WR next year. To replace Tate.

Replace Tate? Unless he takes a significant step backwards next year, I highly doubt he will leave this team.

I really want to grab a raw, but athletic freak with good size WR in the mid rounds. Someone like Greg Childs. (Who unfortunately had a career ending injury in the training camp of his rookie year with the Vikings). However, I have not been able to find anyone like that. There is Coradelle Patterson and Justin Hunter, but they are both very raw.

I also like Jake Stoneburner, TE out of Ohio St. Decent size, very athletic and pretty good hands. He blew up the combine, and reminds me a lot of Aaron Hernandez. He could be an awesome #2 behind Miller.

"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
Bigjoe0075 wrote:

Replace Tate? Unless he takes a significant step backwards next year, I highly doubt he will leave this team.

I really want to grab a raw, but athletic freak with good size WR in the mid rounds. Someone like Greg Childs. (Who unfortunately had a career ending injury in the training camp of his rookie year with the Vikings). However, I have not been able to find anyone like that. There is Coradelle Patterson and Justin Hunter, but they are both very raw.

I also like Jake Stoneburner, TE out of Ohio St. Decent size, very athletic and pretty good hands. He blew up the combine, and reminds me a lot of Aaron Hernandez. He could be an awesome #2 behind Miller.
The point is in Carroll's system there isn't room for both Austin and Tate to see significant minutes. If we draft Austin, probably means Tate is going to be moved.

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
Bigjoe0075

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:
Bigjoe0075 wrote:

The point is in Carroll's system there isn't room for both Austin and Tate to see significant minutes. If we draft Austin, probably means Tate is going to be moved.

Exactly what I was getting at. I like Tate and want him to be a seahawk for a long time, but if Tavon Austin were to become a Hawk then whats the point of paying Tate 4-6 million to stay?
Bigjoe0075

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cornielius Washington. OLB Georgia. 6'4 265lbs. 4.55 40. 36 reps. 39 in vert. Top performer in all 3.

This guy has LEO written all over him. fast fast fast get off and change of direction. definitely look at him if he's there in rounds 3-4!!!!!

Oh and he played ball at Georgia.....like Clemons.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigjoe0075 wrote:
Cornielius Washington. OLB Georgia. 6'4 265lbs. 4.55 40. 36 reps. 39 in vert. Top performer in all 3.

This guy has LEO written all over him. fast fast fast get off and change of direction. definitely look at him if he's there in rounds 3-4!!!!!

Oh and he played ball at Georgia.....like Clemons.
Another guy that really impressed was Jamie Collins.

1.56 10 yard split, 41,5" vertical, 11'7" broad jump, that's pure explosion. He measured in at 6'3" 250

^Rammy

BlaqOptic wrote:
silus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All these Defensive Ends killing it at the combine has me scared. The Seahawks need to avoid drafting a Vernon Gholston.
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are your guys' needs on the defensive line?

R.I.P. Stylish
imani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:

UT, LDE. Both with heavy emphasis on the pass rush. Need a penetrating UT

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:

So, Margus Hunt would be a fit for you guys?

R.I.P. Stylish
hawkman98272

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else thinking Margus Hunt out of SMU may be our pick? He's an athletic freak, three down lineman and gives us a great rotation of lineman. I'd love to have him in Seattle.

Irvin-Mebane-Red-Hunt could work this year? Assuming Clemons isn't ready, if so, have Irvin come in on third downs, where we have Irvin-Mebane-Hunt-Clemons.

Kempes

#JDI
hawkman98272

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
imani wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:

So, Margus Hunt would be a fit for you guys?
Maybe I should've read this before I made my post...Felt like I just re-stated you on the likelihood of Hunt, haha.

Kempes

#JDI
Plush

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt hunt falls to us, he's looking more and more like this years jj watt
Tatupu_64

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawkman98272 wrote:
Anyone else thinking Margus Hunt out of SMU may be our pick? He's an athletic freak, three down lineman and gives us a great rotation of lineman. I'd love to have him in Seattle.

Irvin-Mebane-Red-Hunt could work this year? Assuming Clemons isn't ready, if so, have Irvin come in on third downs, where we have Irvin-Mebane-Hunt-Clemons.
maybe, but he won't start for us this year. He's really raw.

Red can't play DT... Idk why some of you guys keep trying to stick him there

^Rammy

BlaqOptic wrote:
Bigjoe0075

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plush wrote:
I doubt hunt falls to us, he's looking more and more like this years jj watt

This. Before the Combine we might have been abke to get him in Round 2. After his combine someone will take him in the top 20. But he is a perfect JS and PC type player. High ceiling due to the athletic freakiness and has the dedication to get there. Margus Hunt is my favorite player at #25!

I'd even kick him inside on 3rd down if Clemons is ready.

Irvin Mebane Hunt Clemons on passing downs is scary. Similar to NYG NASCAR package.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 17 of 21

Jump to: