Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Really Early 2013 Draft Database
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chpjns15

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
I WANT TAVON AUSTIN!!!!!!!!

+1

He is going to light it up in the NFL. Unfortunately, I doubt we will draft him.

"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
imani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if tavon somehow drops to the second i'd love him....he wont be a seahawk though

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
klyon7634

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
if tavon somehow drops to the second i'd love him....he wont be a seahawk though

Yea he wont make it out of the mid first Sad

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Tavon's game. My question is, does he fit in here? He's an incredible athlete, but he's not someone you want split outside a lot. The question is, are we comfortable with Tate on the outside pretty much at all times?

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
klyon7634

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
I love Tavon's game. My question is, does he fit in here? He's an incredible athlete, but he's not someone you want split outside a lot. The question is, are we comfortable with Tate on the outside pretty much at all times?

I think we are pretty set with Golden on the Outside. He looked great there last year. Made some of his biggest plays of the season when he was lined up outside. Tavon can play outside to. Golden and Tavon on the field at the same time Shocked

#JDI
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

I think we are pretty set with Golden on the Outside. He looked great there last year. Made some of his biggest plays of the season when he was lined up outside. Tavon can play outside to. Golden and Tavon on the field at the same time Shocked
Do you guys think it's a Pete Carroll move to have three (including Baldwin) of his top 4 receivers be under 6' than?

^Rammy

BlaqOptic wrote:
klyon7634

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

Do you guys think it's a Pete Carroll move to have three (including Baldwin) of his top 4 receivers be under 6' than?

Yes/ Look at last season Rice was the only tall receiver we used. Id rather have smaller quick receivers.

#JDI
Tatupu_64

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

Yes/ Look at last season Rice was the only tall receiver we used. Id rather have smaller quick receivers.
I don't think last season is an indication of Pete's preferences. I think TO and Braylon are an indication of his preferences, and performances last year dictated we go a different direction.

^Rammy

BlaqOptic wrote:
imani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

I don't think last season is an indication of Pete's preferences. I think TO and Braylon are an indication of his preferences, and performances last year dictated we go a different direction.

agreed, they're looking for size

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Sandman55

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we don't go with a WR in round 1 or 2, I'm looking at Rodney Smith or Mark Harrison in later rounds as #1 potential upside guys. Both are huge (tall, long arms and big hands) and really fast for their size. Either could even be interesting Joker possibilities.
Tooki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

I agree. Mike Williams and Braylon Edwards looked like the kinds of receivers that Pete wanted on this team. (Also consider that he pushed to get Brandon Marshall and Vincent Jackson as well).

Also consider that Doug Baldwin was a UDFA who looked impressive. I don't see Golden Tate being a long term #2 option unless the team releases Sidney Rice. Golden will probably be a weapon/YAC player.
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandman55 wrote:
If we don't go with a WR in round 1 or 2, I'm looking at Rodney Smith or Mark Harrison in later rounds as #1 potential upside guys. Both are huge (tall, long arms and big hands) and really fast for their size. Either could even be interesting Joker possibilities.
Do you think they'll go for Bowe if he doesnt stay in KC?

The problem I see with getting a big receiver is Tate wouldn't really have a place on the team. He doesn't like being a slot. He does well on the outside. Him and Wilson have a real good bond it seems like.

The NFL is a business though. I don't think they'll care much if they hurt Tate's feelings.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
Tatupu_64

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
Sandman55 wrote:

The problem I see with getting a big receiver is Tate wouldn't really have a place on the team. He doesn't like being a slot. He does well on the outside. Him and Wilson have a real good bond it seems like.

The NFL is a business though. I don't think they'll care much if they hurt Tate's feelings.
When has Tate said he doesn't like working out of the slot?

^Rammy

BlaqOptic wrote:
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
Sandman55 wrote:

When has Tate said he doesn't like working out of the slot?
He did very poor two years ago playing in it. He was outside in college. He had a great year last year playing outside. Did he ever line up inside this past year? And if he did, was he succesful?

I could have swore I read something a before last season that he didn't like playing the slot.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
imani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

either way, he's worlds better at the flank

wwhickok wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 16 of 21

Jump to: