Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Scrabble Watch: 2012 edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BirdsFan06050


Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 19717
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those 2 TD's Aso has given up in the past couple of games have really killed his QBR.

Oh well, the entire defense needs to play considerably better moving forward. Him included.
_________________
"There are stories of coincidence and chance, of intersections and strange things told, and which is which and who only knows; and the book says we may be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eaglesfan10


Joined: 30 Jan 2009
Posts: 10014
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BirdsFan06050 wrote:
Those 2 TD's Aso has given up in the past couple of games have really killed his QBR.

Oh well, the entire defense needs to play considerably better moving forward. Him included.


They held the Saints to 21 points.

I'd say this year is on the offense.
_________________
Phire wrote:
Cooper will fight every Raider there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7773
Location: York PA
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eaglesfan10 wrote:
BirdsFan06050 wrote:
Those 2 TD's Aso has given up in the past couple of games have really killed his QBR.

Oh well, the entire defense needs to play considerably better moving forward. Him included.


They held the Saints to 21 points.

I'd say this year is on the offense.


Especially when Jimmy Graham has a good 5 inches on anyone on our Defense. And Eugene Sims or w/e his name is did a decent job defending Graham....for being 5'9".
_________________
Andy constantly was drafting slower, undersized guys with hearts of gold who loved helping old ladies across the street. Unfortunately for them he couldn't teach them how not to get run over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 52112
Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
eaglesfan10 wrote:
BirdsFan06050 wrote:
Those 2 TD's Aso has given up in the past couple of games have really killed his QBR.

Oh well, the entire defense needs to play considerably better moving forward. Him included.


They held the Saints to 21 points.

I'd say this year is on the offense.


Especially when Jimmy Graham has a good 5 inches on anyone on our Defense. And Eugene Sims or w/e his name is did a decent job defending Graham....for being 5'9".


David Sims did a nice job, I guess. The Saints didn't really have to pass on us, their run game was working swell on us.
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 28935
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did not catch a snap of the game, so what do we have for this week?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RBrown86


Joined: 08 Mar 2007
Posts: 22806
Location: Philadelphia, PA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
I did not catch a snap of the game, so what do we have for this week?


I have no stats, but Aso did well in coverage. However, his tackling needs to improve
_________________

^Thanks to McNabbNo5 for the sig, Phire for the avy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
I did not catch a snap of the game, so what do we have for this week?


I think it was 2 targets, 1 completion, 1 PD. Less than 10 yards given up.

Could be wrong.
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 28935
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotcha, DRC had a rough game by the complaints on twitter?

So Eagles_808, do you know what quarter he allowed his catch?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 28935
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the stats I see the CBs didn't play a particular WR this week but just sides?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 52112
Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
By the stats I see the CBs didn't play a particular WR this week but just sides?


Looked like it.
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 38666
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
By the stats I see the CBs didn't play a particular WR this week but just sides?


Looked like it.


Don't they always do that though?

And Dex and Miles is about equally good
_________________

Hammertime52 wrote:
I laughed way too hard at this Laughing they talked about the Dane like Robert Downey Jr talked about The Hulk in The Avengers

"We have the Dallas forum"
"We have a Dane"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 52112
Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Phire wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
By the stats I see the CBs didn't play a particular WR this week but just sides?


Looked like it.


Don't they always do that though?

And Dex and Miles is about equally good


Sometimes they swap.

I think both players are more comfortable playing their side though.
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 28935
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Against the Ravens DRC followed Smith, against the Lions Nnamdi followed Johnson, against the Saints Nnamdi followed Colston, and against the Giants DRC followed Cruz.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NoHypeNeeded


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 10545
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still maintain Nnamdi definitely hasn't been "All-Pro" at all since coming here. His missed tackles and whatnot have been terrible too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 52112
Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NoHypeNeeded wrote:
I still maintain Nnamdi definitely hasn't been "All-Pro" at all since coming here. His missed tackles and whatnot have been terrible too.


Certainly hasn't been all-pro.
But not as bad as people who were calling for his head.
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 24 of 34

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group