Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Scrabble Watch: 2012 edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RandyMossIsBoss

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Julio-vs-Nnamdi.html interesting little article that breaks down what went wrong on the 63 yard play from Julio.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look, Asomugha followed up arguably his best game in green with quite possibly his worst. Everything about that Jones TD was horrible and unacceptable, but I still think its ridiculous that people and the media have been blasting him all week as if he's having a bad season. Quite the contrary, and coming into this game his metrics and stats were very, very good. In fact, they still are good even after the poor showing. And, yes, I realize that people want the all-pro that we signed from Oakland, but just because he's not playing like the game's best all-around corner doesn't mean that he warrants criticism. Overall, right now our starting CB's are this franchise's biggest strength other than its half-back. The media pundits should be focusing there attention elsewhere because this team clearly has a plethora of problems.
"There are stories of coincidence and chance, of intersections and strange things told, and which is which and who only knows; and the book says we may be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us."
eaglesfan10

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BirdsFan06050 wrote:
Look, Asomugha followed up arguably his best game in green with quite possibly his worst. Everything about that Jones TD was horrible and unacceptable, but I still think its ridiculous that people and the media have been blasting him all week as if he's having a bad season. Quite the contrary, and coming into this game his metrics and stats were very, very good. In fact, they still are good even after the poor showing. And, yes, I realize that people want the all-pro that we signed from Oakland, but just because he's not playing like the game's best all-around corner doesn't mean that he warrants criticism. Overall, right now our starting CB's are this franchise's biggest strength other than its half-back. The media pundits should be focusing there attention elsewhere because this team clearly has a plethora of problems.

QFMFT
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Targets 4
Completions 2
Yards 22
TDs 1
PDs 1

The TD was BS but what could you do. I didn't think he played bad in coverage at all unlike what some were making it out to be.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats 11 yards average. Its w/e anyways.
RandyMossIsBoss

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Targets 4
Completions 2
Yards 22
TDs 1
PDs 1

The TD was BS but what could you do. I didn't think he played bad in coverage at all unlike what some were making it out to be.

Yeah I thought Asomugha played a good game for the most part. Was great in coverage, although bad in the run game. He was hardly ever shown onscreen during passing plays, so for now I'm assuming he was great in coverage because of how much times Brees looked downfield and ended up checking it down to a running back or Graham. I'll probably get to watching the coaches film tomorrow night to confirm this. Definitely had to count that TD though, even if it wasn't really his fault.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was one of the worst players on the field tonight. He got worked like a rookie. He gave up so many critical plays.

I love tho how Colston runs right off the hip of the ref Shocked Laughing thats was epic. Even Scrabble was like "WTF@!!"

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Nabbs4u

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Revis and Sanders wouldn't have ran into that Ref and made that play, right? I'm not even going to bother to visit General and the Jokers who will see yet another TD blown coverage. Rolling Eyes

Hell it's getting almost as bad in here. He gave up one catch for 21 in my book. The TD no one could have stopped when running into a ref.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
Revis and Sanders wouldn't have ran into that Ref and made that play, right? I'm not even going to bother to visit General and the Jokers who will see yet another TD blown coverage. Rolling Eyes

Hell it's getting almost as bad in here. He gave up one catch for 21 in my book. The TD no one could have stopped when running into a ref.

You still have to count that against him as he was the primary defender on Colston even though the ref knocked him down. That play perfectly desrcibes the season for the Eagles Laughing .

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:

That was crazy. Gruden said he has seen them do that before.

I can't recall to many times i have seen that move done on purpose like that. I have seen refs running down field and stumble into the wrong spot stopping pursuing defenders and the usual getting caught up in the face of the middle and weak side linebacker, but never seen a WR just aim for the hip of the ref and so bodly run off as a shield to instant day light and the ball for point 6.

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Meco

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about that run support?! Great stuff. Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meco wrote:

He missed 2 whopping tackles. Give me a break.
"There are stories of coincidence and chance, of intersections and strange things told, and which is which and who only knows; and the book says we may be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us."
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BirdsFan06050 wrote:
Meco wrote:

He missed 2 whopping tackles. Give me a break.

The whole team was pathetic at tackling last night, Ivory and Ingram carried the pile for 3-4 extra yards all night

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PFF marked him down for

Targets 4
Completions 3
Yards 35
TDs 1
PDs 1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Season total
Targets 33
Completions 15
Yards 254
TDs 3
INT 1
PDs 8
3 penalties

QB Rating: 89.7

Quote:
PFF's Season Totals
Targets 36
Completions 21
Yards 390
TDs 3
INTs 1
PDs 4

QB Rating: 112

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 23 of 34

Jump to: