Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

#Pryor'sBrigade.. He would of been a top 3 pick this year
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 96, 97, 98  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 20910
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
This thread might be more lulzy than the GDT.


Nugget.... can I can you "Nugget".... I would personally like for you to chime in this week. As a fellow OSU fan, I know you saw Pryor play plenty. Please, at any moment in time, feel free to chime in w/ your first-hand experiences w/ this guy. I actually don't know if I'm aware of your stance on this subject or not....


If you are a Pryor fan, you won't like my stance lol.

While I may be biased due to the fact that his time at OSU didn't end well, I just never thought he was a good "QB".

He is an amazing athlete

He can throw the ball a mile

He doesn't have great velocity on throws though

I feel like if he sees a guy running deep, whether he's covered or not, he throws it to him, and the pass seems to go like 80 yards off the ground lol. It just looks strange

He doesn't have great decision making

His accuracy was OK at best

He did have a habit of making a big play when needed, usually with his feet.

I just don't think he has what it takes to be a successful NFL QB.

I really do liken him to Vince Young in a lot of ways.
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JTagg7754


Joined: 09 Nov 2010
Posts: 12149
Location: Somewhere in Ohio
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
This thread might be more lulzy than the GDT.


Nugget.... can I can you "Nugget".... I would personally like for you to chime in this week. As a fellow OSU fan, I know you saw Pryor play plenty. Please, at any moment in time, feel free to chime in w/ your first-hand experiences w/ this guy. I actually don't know if I'm aware of your stance on this subject or not....


If you are a Pryor fan, you won't like my stance lol.

While I may be biased due to the fact that his time at OSU didn't end well, I just never thought he was a good "QB".

He is an amazing athlete

He can throw the ball a mile

He doesn't have great velocity on throws though

I feel like if he sees a guy running deep, whether he's covered or not, he throws it to him, and the pass seems to go like 80 yards off the ground lol. It just looks strange

He doesn't have great decision making

His accuracy was OK at best

He did have a habit of making a big play when needed, usually with his feet.

I just don't think he has what it takes to be a successful NFL QB.

I really do liken him to Vince Young in a lot of ways.


I agree w/ absolutely everything you have said. I just knew you were a person who watched him often and an OSU fan so I wanted your opinion as people like us seem to be lacking in this forum. It's all "he can run, he's awesome, let's play him" instead of seeing things for the way they are.
_________________


PM sig requests.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
91jmay


Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 24735
Location: Wonderland
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lack of velocity is Pryor's huge downfall. Ball floats so badly on deep throws.
_________________
Silver&Black88 wrote:
smokey1212 wrote:

Allen said he would play the hot hand, in what world is McFadden's hand hot?

He touched Dennis Allen's seat before the game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Django


Joined: 03 May 2012
Posts: 2978
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

91jmay wrote:
Lack of velocity is Pryor's huge downfall. Ball floats so badly on deep throws.


Eh. Im "Ok" with his his deep passes.

However, the "NFL throws"....he simply cant put any mustard on it. When it comes to throwing deep outs, post corner's, etc.

Just throwing it deep? 60+ yards? Yea he can do that. But the "NFL throws" that guys like Carson makes....he struggles with those. Just cant put any zip on it. His footwork is awful as he never steps into his throws and since he doesnt have natural arm strength...it exposes him badly..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Django


Joined: 03 May 2012
Posts: 2978
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
holyghost wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
holyghost wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
holyghost wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
I've started to hate Pryor for no fault of his own. Hearing these retarded rants about playing him has poisoned him for me. I hope he's gone next year so I don't have to put up with this ish any more.


+1

It's the Raiders version of Tebow. Can you imagine if he hit the field went 5-22 but had 1 nice TD throw and ran for a 100 yards.

This place would break the internet.


only if we won.

you guys forget winning cures everything.

thats the only reason why tebow was tolerated.


JEEZ.
Tebow was tolerated long enough to finish out the year. Have you forgot they dumped him for a 4th round pick as fast as they could? I guess winning didn't cure that.
was that before or after signing manning?


Weak. As if singing Manning wasn't their agenda and dumping Tebow was just a good idea after the fact. What the hell logic are you using. Winning with Tebow didn't cure anything, which you didn't respond to the first time and won't now.


um i said winning was the only reason tebow was tolerated for so long.
what the hell logic are you using? if the donkeys didnt sign mannning who do you think would be starting?

sure tebow couldnt throw but he could win. winning cured the donkey fans from going ballistic. winning cured the locker room from turning on eachother. winning cured their playoff drought. winning cured their 2011 season. winning imo even got DA his HC gig etc etc


I genuinely think if Manning wasn't signed Brock Oswelier would be starting right now and not Tebow. Noone wants Tebow starting for them.
Tebow didn't win, it's a team game. Willis McGahee and Von Miller (and others) did a whole heck of alot to help that winning happen. And even then they struggled for 8-8.


i agree it is a team game but the qb is the face of the team imo and gets the praise when they win and the blame when the lose.

also denver sucked before tebow took over and led them on a 5 game win streak i think it was. what was willis, von and other doing before tebow stepped in. i hate tebow but he beat us and turned den from bottom of the afc west to a playoff team.


If Tebow were starting for Denver this year, they would not be going to the playoffs. That goofy defense was new and different, it caught defenses by surprise. We saw the same thing with Miami and the Wildcat a few years back: new type of offense, defenses only have a week or so to prepare for defending something totally different, after the season they have more time to study and adjust, next season that offense is useless.


Umm...who would then? Everybody else in the division is terrible.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Django


Joined: 03 May 2012
Posts: 2978
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
This thread might be more lulzy than the GDT.


Nugget.... can I can you "Nugget".... I would personally like for you to chime in this week. As a fellow OSU fan, I know you saw Pryor play plenty. Please, at any moment in time, feel free to chime in w/ your first-hand experiences w/ this guy. I actually don't know if I'm aware of your stance on this subject or not....


If you are a Pryor fan, you won't like my stance lol.

While I may be biased due to the fact that his time at OSU didn't end well, I just never thought he was a good "QB".

He is an amazing athlete

He can throw the ball a mile

He doesn't have great velocity on throws though

I feel like if he sees a guy running deep, whether he's covered or not, he throws it to him, and the pass seems to go like 80 yards off the ground lol. It just looks strange

He doesn't have great decision making

His accuracy was OK at best

He did have a habit of making a big play when needed, usually with his feet.

I just don't think he has what it takes to be a successful NFL QB.

I really do liken him to Vince Young in a lot of ways.


What do you and JTAGG think of Braxton Miller? RB/WR at the next level? Or do you think with a couple more years..he can be a QB? He's throws with more velocity than Pryor.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 20910
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Django wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
This thread might be more lulzy than the GDT.


Nugget.... can I can you "Nugget".... I would personally like for you to chime in this week. As a fellow OSU fan, I know you saw Pryor play plenty. Please, at any moment in time, feel free to chime in w/ your first-hand experiences w/ this guy. I actually don't know if I'm aware of your stance on this subject or not....


If you are a Pryor fan, you won't like my stance lol.

While I may be biased due to the fact that his time at OSU didn't end well, I just never thought he was a good "QB".

He is an amazing athlete

He can throw the ball a mile

He doesn't have great velocity on throws though

I feel like if he sees a guy running deep, whether he's covered or not, he throws it to him, and the pass seems to go like 80 yards off the ground lol. It just looks strange

He doesn't have great decision making

His accuracy was OK at best

He did have a habit of making a big play when needed, usually with his feet.

I just don't think he has what it takes to be a successful NFL QB.

I really do liken him to Vince Young in a lot of ways.


What do you and JTAGG think of Braxton Miller? RB/WR at the next level? Or do you think with a couple more years..he can be a QB? He's throws with more velocity than Pryor.



I wish I had higher expectations for Braxton, but I really don't.

He's also an amazing athlete.

I don't know if he is faster than Pryor, but I think he is more agile.

He throws some of the ugliests spirals around. It looks like that has improved some, but some of his passes are still very ugly.

He is definitely improving in the passing game, but I don't think he will ever be that good at it.

I could be wrong because he has 2 years left in school to improve, but I think he would be a decent slot guy or another back out of the backfield.
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 20910
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
This thread might be more lulzy than the GDT.


Nugget.... can I can you "Nugget".... I would personally like for you to chime in this week. As a fellow OSU fan, I know you saw Pryor play plenty. Please, at any moment in time, feel free to chime in w/ your first-hand experiences w/ this guy. I actually don't know if I'm aware of your stance on this subject or not....


If you are a Pryor fan, you won't like my stance lol.

While I may be biased due to the fact that his time at OSU didn't end well, I just never thought he was a good "QB".

He is an amazing athlete

He can throw the ball a mile

He doesn't have great velocity on throws though

I feel like if he sees a guy running deep, whether he's covered or not, he throws it to him, and the pass seems to go like 80 yards off the ground lol. It just looks strange

He doesn't have great decision making

His accuracy was OK at best

He did have a habit of making a big play when needed, usually with his feet.

I just don't think he has what it takes to be a successful NFL QB.

I really do liken him to Vince Young in a lot of ways.


I agree w/ absolutely everything you have said. I just knew you were a person who watched him often and an OSU fan so I wanted your opinion as people like us seem to be lacking in this forum. It's all "he can run, he's awesome, let's play him" instead of seeing things for the way they are.


Like I said, i dislike him for what happened at OSU and the fact that Tressel stuck up and tried to cover up for him and it probably cost him the rest of his coaching career. I am a huge Tress fan.

It does sound like we agree on him as a pro prospect though.

You guys are probably better off drafting a mid round guy soon and letting him grow behind Palmer.
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JTagg7754


Joined: 09 Nov 2010
Posts: 12149
Location: Somewhere in Ohio
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Django wrote:


What do you and JTAGG think of Braxton Miller? RB/WR at the next level? Or do you think with a couple more years..he can be a QB? He's throws with more velocity than Pryor.


Braxton is better than Pryor but he's not a QB by any means. He'll have to work as something else. I really don't see a place for him anywhere in the NFL.
_________________


PM sig requests.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JTagg7754


Joined: 09 Nov 2010
Posts: 12149
Location: Somewhere in Ohio
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
Like I said, i dislike him for what happened at OSU and the fact that Tressel stuck up and tried to cover up for him and it probably cost him the rest of his coaching career. I am a huge Tress fan.

It does sound like we agree on him as a pro prospect though.

You guys are probably better off drafting a mid round guy soon and letting him grow behind Palmer.


We're going to differ on Tressel haha I couldn't stand him. I hated his style of play. Honestly also, any OSU fan who says they're mad about what happened really can't be b/c look what we got now Smile Smile Smile Smile

I don't want any QB from this class at all. I'm intrigued by Dysert out of Miami (OH) but not enough to want to draft him unless he falls far (4th-5th) which I doubt he will. His super quick release and strong arm make him look enticing. Sitting behind Palmer for 2 years also, or even one if he would impress, would be ideal. But yeah, the top end guys like Smith, Wilson, Barkley etc I feel are all very overrated and we need defense WAY too badly to even consider a QB first IMO.
_________________


PM sig requests.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dante9876


Joined: 23 Dec 2008
Posts: 21611
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:

He looks so depressed in that video


Even more reason to not play him. His attitude shouldn't show like this. THAT is a bad sign. He needs to have a positive attitude and continue to work. Not just mope around like a kid who can't have what he wants.

Just cut him. I'm sick of people thinking this guy actually has some talent. These discussions are getting old.

Every convo:

Person A: "We should start him!!!!!"
Person B: "Why?"
Person A: "B/c!!!!"
Person B: "Why? He sucked at OTAs, he sucked in the preseason, he didn't have a game that translated into the NFL, and he doesn't throw a good ball"
Person A: "But he won in college in a big conference!!!!"
Person B: "Know who else did?? Matt Leinart!! The same guy he can't even beat out. He actually won MORE than Pryor and has a TON of more awards than Pryor"
Person A: "Matt sux!!"..............


Oh God. He said all the right stuff and when the reporter try to bait him into saying the wrong stuff he declined the question. Ill be down to if I played on one of the worse teams in the league and still couldnt get any time. But im watching guys who have already failed terribly in the NFL getting shots to play on bad teams.

Also Tebow was third string when he got his shot for a losing team. So you can stop bringing up that third string crap already.

Also you say we should just cut him. Thats to funny to me. So we just throwing 3rd round picks away without seeing anything he can do in a real game. Doesnt matter though cause you saw every OSU game ever and says he sucks he should be outta here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ZoomWaffle


Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 5365
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Django wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
holyghost wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
holyghost wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
holyghost wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
I've started to hate Pryor for no fault of his own. Hearing these retarded rants about playing him has poisoned him for me. I hope he's gone next year so I don't have to put up with this ish any more.


+1

It's the Raiders version of Tebow. Can you imagine if he hit the field went 5-22 but had 1 nice TD throw and ran for a 100 yards.

This place would break the internet.


only if we won.

you guys forget winning cures everything.

thats the only reason why tebow was tolerated.


JEEZ.
Tebow was tolerated long enough to finish out the year. Have you forgot they dumped him for a 4th round pick as fast as they could? I guess winning didn't cure that.
was that before or after signing manning?


Weak. As if singing Manning wasn't their agenda and dumping Tebow was just a good idea after the fact. What the hell logic are you using. Winning with Tebow didn't cure anything, which you didn't respond to the first time and won't now.


um i said winning was the only reason tebow was tolerated for so long.
what the hell logic are you using? if the donkeys didnt sign mannning who do you think would be starting?

sure tebow couldnt throw but he could win. winning cured the donkey fans from going ballistic. winning cured the locker room from turning on eachother. winning cured their playoff drought. winning cured their 2011 season. winning imo even got DA his HC gig etc etc


I genuinely think if Manning wasn't signed Brock Oswelier would be starting right now and not Tebow. Noone wants Tebow starting for them.
Tebow didn't win, it's a team game. Willis McGahee and Von Miller (and others) did a whole heck of alot to help that winning happen. And even then they struggled for 8-8.


i agree it is a team game but the qb is the face of the team imo and gets the praise when they win and the blame when the lose.

also denver sucked before tebow took over and led them on a 5 game win streak i think it was. what was willis, von and other doing before tebow stepped in. i hate tebow but he beat us and turned den from bottom of the afc west to a playoff team.


If Tebow were starting for Denver this year, they would not be going to the playoffs. That goofy defense was new and different, it caught defenses by surprise. We saw the same thing with Miami and the Wildcat a few years back: new type of offense, defenses only have a week or so to prepare for defending something totally different, after the season they have more time to study and adjust, next season that offense is useless.


Umm...who would then? Everybody else in the division is terrible.


Fair enough, perhaps I shouldnt have said "going to playoffs". What I meant was that Denver's offense would not be as effective this year as it was last year if Tebow were the starter.

But to answer your question, I would say San Diego would have the best shot of being #1 in the division- even with a poor record.

1) Denver has already scored more points this year than they did last year with Tebow, and its only Week 12.

2) SD has allowed only 16 more points than Denver. However, on offense, if Denver had Tebow instead of Manning, they would be scoring way less. W/ Manning they average 28 PPG, with Tebow it was 19. Assuming Tebow was able to score the same amount of points this year, they would only have 209 points right now- 36 less than SD has scored.

All totally hypothetical, of course, but Denver's offense would be bad with Tebow, and their defense isnt much better than SD's in terms of PPG. This division would be worse than the NFC West was when the 7-9 Seahawks went to the playoffs.
_________________


Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14929
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
holyghost wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
holyghost wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
holyghost wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
I've started to hate Pryor for no fault of his own. Hearing these retarded rants about playing him has poisoned him for me. I hope he's gone next year so I don't have to put up with this ish any more.


+1

It's the Raiders version of Tebow. Can you imagine if he hit the field went 5-22 but had 1 nice TD throw and ran for a 100 yards.

This place would break the internet.


only if we won.

you guys forget winning cures everything.

thats the only reason why tebow was tolerated.


JEEZ.
Tebow was tolerated long enough to finish out the year. Have you forgot they dumped him for a 4th round pick as fast as they could? I guess winning didn't cure that.
was that before or after signing manning?


Weak. As if singing Manning wasn't their agenda and dumping Tebow was just a good idea after the fact. What the hell logic are you using. Winning with Tebow didn't cure anything, which you didn't respond to the first time and won't now.


um i said winning was the only reason tebow was tolerated for so long.
what the hell logic are you using? if the donkeys didnt sign mannning who do you think would be starting?

sure tebow couldnt throw but he could win. winning cured the donkey fans from going ballistic. winning cured the locker room from turning on eachother. winning cured their playoff drought. winning cured their 2011 season. winning imo even got DA his HC gig etc etc


I genuinely think if Manning wasn't signed Brock Oswelier would be starting right now and not Tebow. Noone wants Tebow starting for them.
Tebow didn't win, it's a team game. Willis McGahee and Von Miller (and others) did a whole heck of alot to help that winning happen. And even then they struggled for 8-8.


i agree it is a team game but the qb is the face of the team imo and gets the praise when they win and the blame when the lose.

also denver sucked before tebow took over and led them on a 5 game win streak i think it was. what was willis, von and other doing before tebow stepped in. i hate tebow but he beat us and turned den from bottom of the afc west to a playoff team.


If Tebow were starting for Denver this year, they would not be going to the playoffs. That goofy defense was new and different, it caught defenses by surprise. We saw the same thing with Miami and the Wildcat a few years back: new type of offense, defenses only have a week or so to prepare for defending something totally different, after the season they have more time to study and adjust, next season that offense is useless.


iirc didnt tebow play a more conventional type of offense vrs pitt and won
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you


Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JTagg7754


Joined: 09 Nov 2010
Posts: 12149
Location: Somewhere in Ohio
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
Oh God. He said all the right stuff and when the reporter try to bait him into saying the wrong stuff he declined the question.


Never said he didn't.

Quote:
Ill be down to if I played on one of the worse teams in the league and still couldnt get any time.


It's a sure indication that you're not getting it done in practice. Can't wear your emotions on your sleeves though like that if you want to lead this team. We already had Campbell's poor little woe is me attitude. I don't want any more.

Quote:
But im watching guys who have already failed terribly in the NFL getting shots to play on bad teams.


Then they must be doing better than Pryor in practice and what-not.

Quote:
Also Tebow was third string when he got his shot for a losing team. So you can stop bringing up that third string crap already.


Exception =/= rule. Sorry Sad One example doesn't negate the 9,952 I can give you. And don't be the "oh you have that much, let's hear them all" b/c it is obviously a facetious number used to convey a point.

Quote:
Also you say we should just cut him. Thats to funny to me.


Glad I can make you laugh. I only want him gone so people aren't clamoring for a 3rd string QB who obviously can't get it done in practice, didn't get it done in OTAs, didn't get it done in preseason against guys no even on NFL rosters any more but you think when playing against the best competition of his life, he might be good??? LOL. The notion of that is so stupid it's not even funny. If he even deserved it, he would be doing well in practice and we would all be hearing about it. You know what though? We haven't so what can that lead us to believe? Well, me being logical, it leads me to believe he's sucking and isn't worthy of a shot.

Quote:
So we just throwing 3rd round picks away without seeing anything he can do in a real game.


Looks like it. The old man wasn't a very good at evaluating talent.

Quote:
Doesnt matter though cause you saw every OSU game ever and says he sucks he should be outta here.


Most accurate statement of this entire post.
_________________


PM sig requests.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ZoomWaffle


Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 5365
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
Also Tebow was third string when he got his shot for a losing team. So you can stop bringing up that third string crap already.


Theres a big difference between Tebow, who was used throughout the 2010 season both passing and running, and Pryor, who has been in on one play in 2 seasons, under 2 different head coaches and 2 different offensive coordinators. That means 4 different coaches have seen the same thing as each other over two year's worth of practices that have made them decide there isnt even a place for him as a backup or in a trick play.
_________________


Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 96, 97, 98  Next
Page 45 of 98

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group