Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

#Pryor'sBrigade.. He would of been a top 3 pick this year
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nodisrespect

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
91jmay wrote:
I want Pryor to do well and I want to be wrong, just want the Pryor fans to explain to me why he deserved to start before now?
There was only one person who was completly sold on Pryor and he got banned. Everyone else is just using logic and reason. While you appear to be agitated by the thought of Pryor getting a chance...........a chance.

i was thinking somewhere SS is out there and he is happy
And the Anti Silver surfer(about Pryor) is really mad.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

And this is all over a 3rd round pick starting for a 4-11 team. smh
91jmay

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodisrespect wrote:
91jmay wrote:
I want Pryor to do well and I want to be wrong, just want the Pryor fans to explain to me why he deserved to start before now?
There was only one person who was completly sold on Pryor and he got banned. Everyone else is just using logic and reason. While you appear to be agitated by the thought of Pryor getting a chance...........a chance.

Laughing
Hit me with logic and reason then fella.

I assume that isn't what you call your fists and you actually have some of each (not that you've displayed any up until this point - two QBs a year Rolling Eyes )

Nickname for Sio Moore and Khalil Mack.
Nodisrespect

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

91jmay wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
91jmay wrote:

Laughing

I assume that isn't what you call your fists and you actually have some of each (not that you've displayed any up until this point - two QBs a year Rolling Eyes )
I usually like your post, your just unreasonable right now, and don't like to get into pissing matches.

Can we revisit this after we see Pryor play a little bit?

Nodisrespect.
91jmay

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodisrespect wrote:
91jmay wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
91jmay wrote:

Laughing

I usually like your post, your just unreasonable right now, and don't like to get into pissing matches.

Can we revisit this after we see Pryor play a little bit?

Nodisrespect.

The brackets were unnecessary, my apologies.

I am not judging Pryor either way on this start, as it is unfair on him. Its fair to say that he is starting now, and the Pro-Pryors and the Anti-Pryors (I consider myself in neither camp) should all stop and just support him. Doubt many in the Pryor camp will do the same for DA or Carson but I digress.

Nickname for Sio Moore and Khalil Mack.
oakdb36

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
justwinbaby81 wrote:
One more point: Allen, who is one of the youngest coaches in the league, is given a free pass in the forum despite showing awful results due to "lack of talent," should be given another shot.

Pryor, who is one of the youngest players in the league, is crucified despite showing no results and lack of coaching talent, should be cut according to the forum.

Because a HC and 3rd string QB are the same situation.

Yes, the logic is exactly the same. Everything else is bias.
oakdb36

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
justwinbaby81 wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
justwinbaby81 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
justwinbaby81 wrote:
One more point: Allen, who is one of the youngest coaches in the league, is given a free pass in the forum despite showing awful results due to "lack of talent," should be given another shot.

Pryor, who is one of the youngest players in the league, is crucified despite showing no results and lack of coaching talent, should be cut according to the forum.

Because a HC and 3rd string QB are the same situation.

Right. Lets give all the leniency in the world to the guy who has a drastic impact on our team and slay the kid who has had no chance.

Allen's success rests not only upon himself, but also the talent-deprived roster. Pryor's success rests on himself and his abilities.

You hold the coaches accountable for nothing. Good god.

Confused

When did I say that? I said that Allen's success rests on HIMSELF and the players, while Pryor only has himself to worry about. I'm not giving Allen a pass on everything, but I'm witholding judgment on him until we have at least a resemblence of an NFL roster. I'm willing to give Pryor more time as well, as I've said numerous times in previous posts. You could put the best coach in the league on our sidelines and he would still be severely handicapped by how bad our players are, but you cant blame Pryor's inability to grasp an NFL offense, learn a 3-step drop, or throw an accurate pass on anybody but Pryor.

No way. If i'm looking for excuses, i can find some for anyone in any situation. That's what's happening here.
oakdb36

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
I get what you're saying, but when he reportedly doesn't even know when to do 3 or 5 step drops, how is that on the coaches? Even in the KC game, he struggled to get the offense lined up. Are they supposed to go out there, line everyone up, tell him how many steps to take in his dropback then leave for him to hike the ball?

He needs to be coached up, but it looks like he hasn't learned much on his own either. Which is concerning with how much time he spends working hard and with Palmer trying to get better.

IMO, the coaches are doing a good job not letting this guy play assuming all that is correct. I mean, we should be praising them for not playing him LOL.

The one thing I might say negatively about the coaches is the fact that they've spent TOO much of their time on this guy when it could have been focused elsewhere and he's obviously not progressing. THAT makes them a bad coach IMO but at least they tried.....

I can see you were already backtracking earlier today just in case. So funny.
oakdb36

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justwinbaby81 wrote:
I do believe the Greg Papa quote was a crazy exaggeration.

Grep Papa is and has always been the leader of the Raiders propaganda. Guys, think about it for a minute.
oakdb36

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
That's VERY sad that we have to get excited about a couple 5 yard passes...... seriously. I think my 8 y/o nephew could throw an accurate 5 yard pass.... w/ his left hand.

So sad....

It is indeed sad to read those kind of statements on a website used to be known for football knowledge. This is absolute non sense trash made for youtube.
Bo_Spice

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This weekend is a win-win situation either way you look at it to be honest. If Pryor comes out and plays well we may have our quarterback of the future. If he comes out and plays terrible we at least know that we're still in need of a young quarterback going forward and we could potentially use him as a trade chip to acquire a late round pick.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holyghost wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Again, the notion Nick brought up is maybe we're not playing him so teams don't know what they have. We apparently do w/ our practices and reports from those practices but other teams might not. We could secretly be shopping the guy. I would feel teams would be more inclined to trade a better pick for a "athletic QB who's been working hard even though they haven't seen it on the field" opposed to a guy who can scramble, doesn't know what a 3 step drop is, and can't throw the ball accurately to save his life.

Call it a hunch...

Regardless, I don't think this is entirely out of the question and if we can get a pick for this guy, I'm all for it. Do what you do fellas.

Ding.
Ding.
Ding.

I'm getting the feeling the longer we see Pryor the worse he will look.

Logic. Use it. Teams are going to trade for a guy who hasn't shown anything. His trade value is zero until he does something on the field. See Tebow, tim.
oakdb36

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

91jmay wrote:
So what is the jock-riders argument then, someone lay it out for me.

All I've got so far is that the coaching staff are terrible, they should have started Pryor/cut Pryor because he is terrible derp derp. Oh and that Pryor is our best quarterback

Laughing

Mine is that Greg papa will say anything he sees fit for appeasing Raider fans.
BlackPrestige92

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's hilarious seeing all this go down on the forum! Pryor will get a shot so people need to deal with it! It will put Pryor supporters like myself in a position to be excited in a week 17 game in which the Raiders are OUT of a chance at anything other than picking top 5.
Logic? How about the Raiders see what they have before moving into the NFL draft where they very well may just draft a QB of the future. I know some will cry(due to the lack of a better term) and moan that this Pryor kid has some shot in Hell, but ya got to see what you're working with!
I know there will continue to be a person(s) filled to the brim with hate towards the prospect of Pryor even getting the potent chance of a shot to run this squad. Help is here friends.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnC_VsEcFiM&t=1m10s
and this helps you enraged bros too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnC_VsEcFiM&t=3m15s

If Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, Im uncoachable, Im unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
raidr4life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.raiders.com/media-vault/videos/Terrelle-Pryor-Media-Session/1c5677bc-bcab-4828-9e07-a163aef88885

Pryor press conference.

Last edited by raidr4life on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raidin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He should get a chance, but I am not holding out much hope. He looked poor in pre-season and that training video he released was even worse.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98  Next
Page 94 of 98

Jump to: