Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

#Pryor'sBrigade.. He would of been a top 3 pick this year
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 96, 97, 98  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LivingLegendWFC wrote:
I was just thinking that it would be nice to have a thread where we could talk abut Pryor, we don't do it nearly enough.

My man.

Doing sarcastic dirty work when I'm not around.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
LivingLegendWFC wrote:
I was just thinking that it would be nice to have a thread where we could talk abut Pryor, we don't do it nearly enough.

+1

And to the topic. Yes, it only takes 1 team to fall in love with any player regardless of where they should be drafted.

See Tebow. Athletic QB, poor passer. 1 team fell in love and jumped on that grenade, then traded him for a 5th round pick 2 years later.

Pryor will never be worth a 3rd round pick given up for him IMO. Reggie would touch the guy at all IMO if he ran the draft.

Honestly, he's not a natural passer at all and the odds against a guy like this ever becoming a player who can pass his way through a game at an aboveaverage level, win a game passing in something like a 2 minute drill, even achieving the type of passing skill of a guy like Jason Campbell - odds against it are very high.
How many guys go from poor passer to instinctual excellent passer? Not many if any.

However, there's a million ways to score TDs and TDs are all that ultimately matters. He still might be a football weapon capable of winning games from the QB position. It's just going to be much more schoolyard that any of us like if it does happen. I can open my mind to it and see the game differently if it means he can be a winner for Oakland.

That's the bottom line to me. If in 2 years he can be our QB and win games, I'll be glad to overlook how he does it. It's a big if, and in all honesty not worth the amount of discussion we all put into it right now. He's a 3rd string QB and we only talk about it so much because we're all so desperate to see the playoffs consistently again. But since we're on a discussion board here, discussion will continue ad nauseum.
bitty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it all comes down too how he plays in next years preseason.
If he improves his passing game then the Raiders will keep him at QB if not then the Raiders have the fastest TE in the NFL.
silver_surfer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's a joke Pryor is not dressed on Sundays...

Hello he is an offense play maker for a team that could use some fireworks..
Playing him a snap here and there would confuse a DEFENSE.. I forgot Knapp has no vision... PS we should be running up tempo! I love when teams no huddle and put pressure on the defense
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should just clone 21 more Pryors and play him everywhere.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silver_surfer wrote:
it's a joke Pryor is not dressed on Sundays...

Hello he is an offense play maker for a team that could use some fireworks..
Playing him a snap here and there would confuse a DEFENSE.. I forgot Knapp has no vision... PS we should be running up tempo! I love when teams no huddle and put pressure on the defense

Yeah, how we have a Hall of Famer inactive is beyond me

We must be the only team that deactivates our 3rd string QB.
silver_surfer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not saying he is a hall of famer, he hasn't proved anything yet...

However RG3 and Cam Newton are having the same success Pryor could be experiencing
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silver_surfer wrote:
I'm not saying he is a hall of famer, he hasn't proved anything yet...

However RG3 and Cam Newton are having the same success Pryor could be experiencing

3 completely different players my man.

Not every good running QB is gonna play like Cam Newton, which is exactly why it was such a big deal when he busted out.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
silver_surfer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pryor has a desire to be great... Unlike Jamarcus who left a sour taste in most peoples mouth... Pryor has the size, speed, work ethic to be something. He doesn't even have a bad arm. Just him as a threat to run would open things for the offense. He has always been a gamer..Look at his 41-4 record in college, and his performance in bowl games. Sure he might be raw reading an NFL defense but that is something experience will help him learn. He is raw, but the measurable and work ethic are there. All he does is win games when he is QB. We got a taste of that in the preseason.
silver_surfer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's a new breed of QB, and people sometimes are scared of change
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silver_surfer wrote:
He's a new breed of QB, and people sometimes are scared of change

the nfl is def moving towards more mobile qbs and spread offenses. im ready to see tp play.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
daineraider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you really think Pryor is better and that the coaches are just playing the bad players? I honestly dont understand why you have such a chub for the guy. If he was better he would be playing. But hes not and hes not. Tells you all you really need to know. Lay off the the Pryor wet dreams until he actually does something.

Sigged by Jamison
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

daineraider wrote:
So you really think Pryor is better and that the coaches are just playing the bad players? I honestly dont understand why you have such a chub for the guy. If he was better he would be playing. But hes not and hes not. Tells you all you really need to know. Lay off the the Pryor wet dreams until he actually does something.

why are you slurping cp so hard? what has he done to deserve so much deep throat action?

and ftr imo:
saunders as oc = best for cp
knapp as oc = best for tp

cp isnt a good fit for knapps system imo and pryor is the better fit. not saying pryor is the better qb overall but the best qb for the system.

green24 wrote:
daineraider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
daineraider wrote:

why are you slurping cp so hard? what has he done to deserve so much deep throat action?

and ftr imo:

cp isnt a good fit for knapps system imo and pryor is the better fit. not saying pryor is the better qb overall but the best qb for the system.

Please quote me where i said anything about loving Palmer. But if you honestly think Pryor is a better choice than Palmer at this point then you are overreacting. Knapp isnt good for anybody and shouldnt have been hired to begin with. Doesnt make Pryor a better QB.

But you caught me on the Palmer deep throat. Let me guess McFadden sucks to and we should hurry and replace him with Goodson or Jones, right? Or does your logic only work with QB's.

Sigged by Jamison
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

daineraider wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
daineraider wrote:

and ftr imo:

Please quote me where i said anything about loving Palmer. But if you honestly think Pryor is a better choice than Palmer at this point then you are overreacting. Knapp isnt good for anybody and shouldnt have been hired to begin with. Doesnt make Pryor a better QB.

But you caught me on the Palmer deep throat. Let me guess McFadden sucks to and we should hurry and replace him with Goodson or Jones, right? Or does your logic only work with QB's.

never said tp was the better overall qb just the best for knapp's system.

since you asked imo tj is a better fit for zbs.

green24 wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 96, 97, 98  Next
Page 2 of 98

Jump to: