Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

#Pryor'sBrigade.. He would of been a top 3 pick this year
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silver_surfer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:33 pm    Post subject: #Pryor'sBrigade.. He would of been a top 3 pick this year Reply with quote

I fully expected Pryor to take the NCAA by storm his senior year at Ohio, before the local community took advantage of him, and the sham that is NCAA football got involved...

It took Cam 3 years for it to all click and he took over his last year at Auburn. Pryor was poised for a break out year which would of landed him as a top 5 prospect...

What was RG3 before his senior year... Pryor has better size, more of a gamer, 41-4 as a 3 year starter in college, 3-0 in bowl games... RG3 played in a gimmick offense and in a weak conference... Pryor isn't Peyton Manning breaking a defense down...He isn't Tebow either..

Pryor has a big arm, and has some flashes..

The kid has a great work ethic and his drive can't be ignored.

The sky is the limit! Forget any 2013 Qb prospect, our QB of the future is on the team.

Pryor has as much potential, as any player in the NFL..

This post is for the Pryor Supporters... People want to write this guy off, for whatever reason. But some Raiders fans believe in him!

[/code]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EulYKdokw48[/url]

Last edited by silver_surfer on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
daineraider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He will be one of the elite QB's in the league within a few years.

Signed

$$

Sigged by Jamison
BigMike1b

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a Pryor fan, but no.

I do think he could have been a late 1st though.

2012 Adopt a Raider: DE Lamarr Houston

Silver&Black88 with the sweet sig!
NickButera

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: #Pryor'sBrigade.. He would of been a top 3 pick this yea Reply with quote

silver_surfer wrote:
People want to ride this guy off, for whatever reason. But some Raiders fans believe in him!

Just so some don't get the wrong impression..... I'm sure you meant "People want to write this guy off. ..."

Wink

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:31 am    Post subject: Re: #Pryor'sBrigade.. He would of been a top 3 pick this yea Reply with quote

NickButera wrote:
silver_surfer wrote:
People want to ride this guy off, for whatever reason. But some Raiders fans believe in him!

Just so some don't get the wrong impression..... I'm sure you meant "People want to write this guy off. ..."

Wink

lol Laughing
Pozzi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:35 am    Post subject: Re: #Pryor'sBrigade.. He would of been a top 3 pick this yea Reply with quote

NickButera wrote:
silver_surfer wrote:

Wink

Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Pryor would have been a high 2nd round pick had he stayed all 4 years. That's not to say he would deserve being drafted that high, but I think his special physical skill-set would have been enticing to some teams.

I think we're fine at QB for the next few seasons with Palmer, so I agree that we should give Pryor time to develop (even though I want him at TE). We have bigger, more important needs to address.
silver_surfer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was already projected high then RG3 around late first 2nd round..

If he would of tore it up(which he could of easily), had a heisman run or led his team to the National Titie(he already led them to BCS bowls and came close to a title game), he would of certainty jumped into top 5 range like Cam and RG3 did...

More then Likely would of been Drafted by the Redskins or the Dolphins
LivingLegendWFC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just thinking that it would be nice to have a thread where we could talk abut Pryor, we don't do it nearly enough.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LivingLegendWFC wrote:
I was just thinking that it would be nice to have a thread where we could talk abut Pryor, we don't do it nearly enough.

come on legend Shocked
big_palooka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LivingLegendWFC wrote:

+1

And to the topic. Yes, it only takes 1 team to fall in love with any player regardless of where they should be drafted.

See Tebow. Athletic QB, poor passer. 1 team fell in love and jumped on that grenade, then traded him for a 5th round pick 2 years later.

Pryor will never be worth a 3rd round pick given up for him IMO. Reggie would touch the guy at all IMO if he ran the draft.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO he would have been a top 15 pick. If he knew he was coming out he probably would have hired a trainer and ran a 4.3 at the combine and if he didn't get suspended he would have coming out after being a heisman candidate and probably would have tested better in the wonderlic. He would have been picked before weedan and tanihill. But he probably would have been forced to start early which would have been a bad situation.

So in the end, this might have been the best situation for him. He gets to sit behind Carson who has excellent throwing mechanics and can run a offense and they appear to have good relationship. Attrition will probably get him with reaching distance of the starting position in the next 2 years. He shouldn't be given anything we should even bring in another qb next offseason to compete maybe a late round pick if carson is decent this year.

The creme rises to the top. If he's good he will be our franchise if not we need to draft a qb early and often until we get our qbotf.
SPaceGhost

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daineraider wrote:
He will be one of the elite QB's in the league within a few years.

Signed

$$

I'm SpaceGhost, and I approve this message.

$$

(the $$ made me laugh so hard, that was rich) (<no pun intended)
RaisinBran

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All aboard!!!

(NFL)=Raiders, (MLB)=A's, (NBA)= Warriors
holyghost

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LivingLegendWFC wrote:

Awesome. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Get ready for a whole other round of talk after tonight's game. He'll play most if not all of it, and it'll be fodder for months of hearty discussion.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98  Next
Page 1 of 98

Jump to: