Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

College Football Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
Just have to ask: what happened to the Mountaineers after October?

Its like the defense wasnt conditioned to withstand the week after week pounding of moving to the B12. That wasnt a good D in the BE, and its showing even worse now.

Terrific game by the Cuse today though. I had a feeling they were going to toss WVU a pounding. Love those disguises of the Cuse D.
And Nessib is looking like this years Cousins or Foles. Kids got serious skills.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PARROTHEAD wrote:
Woz wrote:
Just have to ask: what happened to the Mountaineers after October?

Its like the defense wasnt conditioned to withstand the week after week pounding of moving to the B12. That wasnt a good D in the BE, and its showing even worse now.

Terrific game by the Cuse today though. I had a feeling they were going to toss WVU a pounding. Love those disguises of the Cuse D.
And Nessib is looking like this years Cousins or Foles. Kids got serious skills.
wvu also shot them selves in the foot several times with penalties on scores that were called back. The snowy track hurt their speed. I think it was the worse game I saw them play all year.. Oh well.

Did you guys catch Okafor's 4.5 sacks vs Oregon St and the games by Vacarro and Byndon? All three guys looked great last night for that Texas D. I felt back for Oregon St's RT haha. He couldn't handle Okafor at all and even when they had a TE or back on that side they couldn't slow him down.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mike23md

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okafor really improved his draft stock last night. Vaccaro had a good game, but seemed a bit volatile at times. That might hurt him just a bit.

Le'Veon Bell didnt help his cause.

Geno Smith actually hurt his stock by looking indecisive, not calm cool and collected. I think he drops out of the top 10 but most likely Arizona could take a chance on him.

Marquess Goodwin is by far improving at the right time. He is going to run a sub 4.3 40 and should impress enough to be a 3rd rounder or higher. That dude is lighting quick for Texas. Gets great separation.

2014 FFMD Redskins Assistant to the General Manager
2014 NFL Mock Draft
REDSKINS WAR ROOM
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wernt both Oregon Sts tackles freshmen?
A bowl game is the time to shine in the national spotlight. And Okafor is a beast. I just wouldnt use that game as an example of what he can do. No freshman tackle in the nation would stand the slightest chance.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
Okafor really improved his draft stock last night. Vaccaro had a good game, but seemed a bit volatile at times. That might hurt him just a bit.

Le'Veon Bell didnt help his cause.

Geno Smith actually hurt his stock by looking indecisive, not calm cool and collected. I think he drops out of the top 10 but most likely Arizona could take a chance on him.

Marquess Goodwin is by far improving at the right time. He is going to run a sub 4.3 40 and should impress enough to be a 3rd rounder or higher. That dude is lighting quick for Texas. Gets great separation.
carrington byndom the cb from Texas played well also. I'd love to be lucky enough to draft Vaccaro in round 2 and Byndom in round 3.

I don't know if those tackles were freshman or not PH, but still it was an impressive game by Okafor.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Randy Shannon is the new LB Coach for Arkansas.

Going to be one fantastic staff put together there.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to your Tigers STP.

Heres what I said.
Quote:
Cause it isnt the DBs, its the pressure I think Clemson will have trouble with.
And the way the D swarms to the ball. Im not worried about smaller, agile rbs at all. I really dont see Clemson opening it up on the line wide enough to where the gaps wont be filled to the point theres no room to cut.

I think for Clemson to be successful. They are going to have to mix it up early. And withstand the storm and find success in the pass to help open up a run balance.

Couldnt be all over a guy much more than LSU was. Boyd was clutch as hell.
28 rushes escaping pressure, trying to keep the defenders from wrapping around that freshman tackle. Taking hit after hit soon as he was releasing the ball.
Dont think Ive ever seen a qb take that many hits in a game, not even from Navy or GT with mainly Rush Only qbs.
I can understand why he was chosen 1st team All American now.
And that Clemson D... Good grief they swarmed and brought pressure nonstop.

Hell of a game. Exciting to watch. Happy for ya STP. Even losing, I had fun. So I know you gotta be thrilled for your boys.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16

Jump to: