Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

College Football Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mike23md

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
mike23md wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Woz wrote:
PARROTHEAD wrote:
Anybody see poor Lattimore today.
Broke his leg and tore all 4 ligs.

Heard they had to cart him out, but to break your leg and tear all four ligaments? Jeez Louise, that sucks.
worst thing I've ever seen on a football field. The bottom half of his leg flipped in a circle from underneath/behind him to in front of him. His knee was positioned to the side of the hole. That's kinda how mine looked when I dislocated my knee cap but his was worse. They had to put everything back in place on the field, he tried to look but they would t let him. I've never seen trainers run so fast onto a football field to care for an athlete.

If McGahee can come back from his knee injury, Latimore can. It's going to be a long hard road though. Like Lavar said he's such a great guy. I hope nothing for the best and he will fight through and over come this I believe.

I'd have to think he goes back to SOuth Carolina next year now and tries to look good for scouts for the 2014 draft.

That is some injury to watch. His foot planted and then the knee was hit and the tackler actually held it, not on purpose, and as he let go you could see the leg just kind of whip over straight as an arrow and hit the ground. And it was turned inward.

I think he takes two years if he tore all ligaments and a broken bone. He'll have to go back to school. Nasty injury. He didnt even look like he was in pain though.

Tough break, tough kid.
i think he was in a lot of pain. I've dislocated my knee cap, hurts like crazy. When it first happened he was in a lot of pain. When they put his leg back into place, it doesn't hurt anymore.

The thing is you have to have a trainer/doctor to know to pull the leg and put the knee cap back in place right with leg. He had that available on the field and they did it for him. So after it was back, the pain isn't bad actually fore there was no pain at all.

When I had my knee slip out the first time, similar to that, I was in no where Virginia, got put in the back of a pick up truck and it seemed like an hour to get to the hospital. The second time I was at WVU and it seemed like an hour till the ambulance got to my buddies place. The third time I was where I am in Ohio right now at a family reunion. They put me in the back of a pick up truck and it was a half hour of slow driving to the hospital.

So when it's out of socket there is pain, like a shoulder. When its back in, there isn't any pain.

Sounds like you need to stay closer to the suburbs.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geno smith still #1??

Oregon Ducks! Wow! Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bama... Wow! Shocked

They might have just saved a natl championship with that great drive by Mccaran
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PARROTHEAD, any thoughts about Les Miles?
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
PARROTHEAD, any thoughts about Les Miles?

Les is great. Just a poor hirer of OCs lol.
Even Saban said LSU had them beat in every which way but the final score.
I really cant complain, and Im not at all disappointed. I didnt know they had that level of play in them this year. So much is coming back next year thats starting to shine this one.

I kinda wonder though. If Krag hadnt of gotten so sick and been able to be more hands on and involved. How much better the O would be. Cause its taken them this long to really show anything at all.
Cant fault anyone cause of a situation like that.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wvu is just not very good. Laughing gonna be a few years till they are truly competitive in the big 12

Umd is struggling.... With their LB playing qb Laughing this I'd crazy.

Taj Boyd to Hopkins is a magic combo. If we are going to take wr. I don't see why we can't wait till round 4. There should be talent there still. We need a return man/speedster.

After half time, 3 play 88 yd drive for a td. Geno smith came out blazing. Score in a minute 15 seconds. Key play 75 yd pass to Stedman Bailey

Ugh Wvu D may be worse than ours! Laughing

Well Bama is getting it taken too them by tx a&m. Manziel is tearing them up. Swope has 11 receptions. Wow! Shocked

You gotta be loving this, right parrot head?
lavar703

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Wvu is just not very good. Laughing gonna be a few years till they are truly competitive in the big 12

Taj Boyd to Hopkins is a magic combo. If we are going to take wr. I don't see why we can't wait till round 4. There should be talent there still. We need a return man/speedster.

After half time, 3 play 88 yd drive for a td. Geno smith came out blazing. Score in a minute 15 seconds. Key play 75 yd pass to Stedman Bailey

Well Bama is getting it taken too them by tx a&m. Manziel is tearing them up. Swope has 11 receptions. Wow! Shocked

I would take Swope Turtle. That kid is tough as nails and catches everything.
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

I would take Swope Turtle. That kid is tough as nails and catches everything.
me too. He should be there in round 4 also. Perfect slot wr. As you said, tough across the middle, chain mover.
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not loving it at all turtle. Was pulling for Bama. Cause if ND gets in the title game playing that beyond pathetic schedule. Knowing they couldnt finish even in the top 5 in the SEC. It would be the biggest joke in the history of college ball.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PARROTHEAD wrote:
Not loving it at all turtle. Was pulling for Bama. Cause if ND gets in the title game playing that beyond pathetic schedule. Knowing they couldnt finish even in the top 5 in the SEC. It would be the biggest joke in the history of college ball.
true. I'm with you on that. They don't deserve to be there. I hope they join a conference soon. I forget, weren't they trying to join the big 10 or something?
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
PARROTHEAD wrote:
true. I'm with you on that. They don't deserve to be there. I hope they join a conference soon. I forget, weren't they trying to join the big 10 or something?

Theyve actually just signed a deal to play like 5 or 6 ACC games per year.
So it could beef their schedule. USC Michigan along with teams like Clemson FSU VT could make them a nice looking schedule overall.

Could be 5 and then BC yearly. The rest rotate. Brand new deal just signed a few weeks back I believe.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PARROTHEAD wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
PARROTHEAD wrote:

Theyve actually just signed a deal to play like 5 or 6 ACC games per year.
So it could beef their schedule. USC Michigan along with teams like Clemson FSU VT could make them a nice looking schedule overall.

Could be 5 and then BC yearly. The rest rotate. Brand new deal just signed a few weeks back I believe.
cool. I thought they had done something. I just couldn't remember. Thanks, man
Woz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya Jeezy!

Was my Christmas present from last year (go to a football game and the grandparents take the kids for the weekend). All around, a very enjoyable time.
Woz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:

Weren't you saying that they were going to win it a month ago? Wink Laughing

And wasn't I saying I wasn't buying it?

Just checking. Wink Laughing
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

Weren't you saying that they were going to win it a month ago? Wink Laughing

And wasn't I saying I wasn't buying it?

Just checking. Wink Laughing
i don't know if I said they definitely would, maybe I said they "could". I knew they'd have a tough times like Oklahoma and Kansas st. I didn't see them Losing to Tcu at the time and ok st. Their D sucks first of all but they have young talent and show some signs of improving. Off the teams of the past 2 seasons, they have had 4 or 5 guys get drafted. It's hard for a team like Wvu to replace that talent so fast. They also had one of their best LBs kicked off the team.

What has hurt the mountaineers the most was Stedman Bailey's ankle injury. I know people love Tevon Austin's speed, gadget plays and return Ability but Bailey is their best wr. He and Geno smith played high school ball together. They just got Bailey back and they really missed him.

Also, I don't think Hogerson plays very good situational football. Not that some of his decisions would have affected the outcome of final Scores most likely but he doesn't trust his D so he goes for it on 4th down far too much, even when they are in fg range.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 13 of 16

Jump to: