Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pro Wrestling X: Get Better, Jerry Lawler
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20638
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Pro Wrestling X: Get Better, Jerry Lawler Reply with quote

The other thread reached 100 pages.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II


Last edited by Adrenaline_Flux on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggio7


Joined: 18 Feb 2007
Posts: 9993
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did Punk really cut himself? And, probably a bye bye to Cameron.

Supposedly, she kept it a secret from WWE and tried to bribe the cop.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
The LBC


Global Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2008
Posts: 23195
Location: Where We Can't Have Nice Things
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggio7 wrote:
Did Punk really cut himself? And, probably a bye bye to Cameron.

Supposedly, she kept it a secret from WWE and tried to bribe the cop.

Over/under that Vince and Co. try to spin this with some comedy angle where Santino (not likely since he's presently in a program with Aksana/Cesaro) or some other bit-player becomes the new Funkadactyl?

I doubt they'll be quite so naive as to just cast a new girl who looks similar to Cameron and pretend like nothing ever happened.

Maybe we see a new Funka-species? Funkadon? Funkatops?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 18930
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
biggio7 wrote:
Did Punk really cut himself? And, probably a bye bye to Cameron.

Supposedly, she kept it a secret from WWE and tried to bribe the cop.

Over/under that Vince and Co. try to spin this with some comedy angle where Santino (not likely since he's presently in a program with Aksana/Cesaro) or some other bit-player becomes the new Funkadactyl?

I doubt they'll be quite so naive as to just cast a new girl who looks similar to Cameron and pretend like nothing ever happened.

Maybe we see a new Funka-species? Funkadon? Funkatops?


I seriously funking hope not.
_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Rearviewmirror


Moderator
Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 18542
Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
The LBC wrote:
biggio7 wrote:
Did Punk really cut himself? And, probably a bye bye to Cameron.

Supposedly, she kept it a secret from WWE and tried to bribe the cop.

Over/under that Vince and Co. try to spin this with some comedy angle where Santino (not likely since he's presently in a program with Aksana/Cesaro) or some other bit-player becomes the new Funkadactyl?

I doubt they'll be quite so naive as to just cast a new girl who looks similar to Cameron and pretend like nothing ever happened.

Maybe we see a new Funka-species? Funkadon? Funkatops?


I seriously funking hope not.


I funking hope not too. I hope we are done with all the funk-a-whatevers.
_________________

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20638
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They should have Damien Sandow send him out of WWE and turn Naomi into his valet who also wrestles.

You know. To be our savior.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 29673
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they fire Cameron I am done with the WWE. Laughing


Seriously though, Taker and McCool reportedly have a brand new child.

WM 48 Father vs Son for the streak...GET IT DONE VINCE!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 29673
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even her mugshot is hot.


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 18930
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
Even her mugshot is hot.



Did she always have that giant star tatted on her face?
_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
yankee0724


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 19022
Location: RIP Tito
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
Even her mugshot is hot.



Did she always have that giant star tatted on her face?


You never noticed that when she's on tv? Odd...

I don't want her to go, but there's no way I see her staying after this Sad
_________________
UofMfan909 wrote:
also, yankee.. you usually have pretty good taste in things

Quote:
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mistakebytehlak


Joined: 20 Nov 2005
Posts: 44466
Location: Brooklyn, NY
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yankee0724 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
Even her mugshot is hot.



Did she always have that giant star tatted on her face?


You never noticed that when she's on tv? Odd...

I don't want her to go, but there's no way I see her staying after this Sad


Santino came back from a DUI
Dibiase stayed on after a DUI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 82944
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like this PG era wont be good for her in this especially since she isnt a main attraction
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
StLunatic88


Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 7678
Location: How good is your Good?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
Santino came back from a DUI
Dibiase stayed on after a DUI
One of those is a money maker for the company, the other is the son of a legend. She is neither one of those things. She is likely gone, and if she really tried to bribe a cop & hide it from them then he likely has not shot.

There was talk about a month ago that They could be getting Clay off TV for awhile and this becomes the perfect segue to have Sandow take him out to go do the movie and come back meaner, like he was supposed to the first time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rearviewmirror


Moderator
Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 18542
Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
yankee0724 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
Even her mugshot is hot.



Did she always have that giant star tatted on her face?


You never noticed that when she's on tv? Odd...

I don't want her to go, but there's no way I see her staying after this Sad


Santino came back from a DUI
Dibiase stayed on after a DUI


a DUI where she lied to the police about what she did, tried to bribe the police, and tried to hide it from the WWE? You can find people on the street to fill her role in the WWE. She has large curves and dances. That's it.
_________________

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yankee0724


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 19022
Location: RIP Tito
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
yankee0724 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
Even her mugshot is hot.



Did she always have that giant star tatted on her face?


You never noticed that when she's on tv? Odd...

I don't want her to go, but there's no way I see her staying after this Sad


Santino came back from a DUI
Dibiase stayed on after a DUI


But did they try and bribe the cop who pulled them over and try to hide it from the WWE?
_________________
UofMfan909 wrote:
also, yankee.. you usually have pretty good taste in things

Quote:
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 1 of 101

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group